Why I remain a Practicing Catholic

The crimes of the 5% of evil clerics
5%? Please. It took much more than that to cover up these crimes. And the cover up is a crime, too.

Yes, covering up Noahs nakedness was a much greater sin than Noah being drunk, according to the teaching of the holy fairy tale.

That teaching would suggest that covering up the fact that Trump has been compromised by an enemy is a much greater evil than Trump being a dimwitted self indulgent fool.

Unless of course its just some more magical bullshit from ignorant and superstitious shepherds...

Last edited:
(1) The RC church is the optimum expression of Biblical Christianity.

(2) The crimes of the 5% of evil clerics does not outweigh the virtue, leadership, and exemplary lives of the other 95%. (You think it's 10%? I disagree but the point remains).

(3) No Catholic Bishop ever reassigned a pedophile priest with the expectation that there would be more victims. Shame on them all for believing that with the grace of God, this vile pattern of behavior can be overcome. I think they get it now.

(4) There is a veritable cottage industry of people who, for whatever reasons (money, bigotry, political ambition, etc.), want to make the worst of the situation. It's a horrible history and it remains horribly recent, but right-minded people view each new outrage with the figurative grain of salt.

(5) My Church continues to do wonderful things, in spite of All This. My own parish has more then 50 community outreach groups, supporting the poor, homeless, immigrants, hungry, pregnant, sick, elderly and infirm, you name it.
It’s not 5%. The vast majority were homosexual dalliances with teenagers. There were only 200 to 300 predators out of 47,000 priests.
Only?

Small, compared to 100% of faggots, and 99.99% of Democrats. Have a point?
Hardly small at all. Just one is too many. Homosexuals and democrats have nothing to do with this.

(2) The crimes of the 5% of evil clerics does not outweigh the virtue, leadership, and exemplary lives of the other 95%. (You think it's 10%? I disagree but the point remains).

(3) No Catholic Bishop ever reassigned a pedophile priest with the expectation that there would be more victims. Shame on them all for believing that with the grace of God, this vile pattern of behavior can be overcome. I think they get it now.

(4) There is a veritable cottage industry of people who, for whatever reasons (money, bigotry, political ambition, etc.), want to make the worst of the situation. It's a horrible history and it remains horribly recent, but right-minded people view each new outrage with the figurative grain of salt.

(5) My Church continues to do wonderful things, in spite of All This. My own parish has more then 50 community outreach groups, supporting the poor, homeless, immigrants, hungry, pregnant, sick, elderly and infirm, you name it.
It’s not 5%. The vast majority were homosexual dalliances with teenagers. There were only 200 to 300 predators out of 47,000 priests.
Only?

Hardly small at all. Just one is too many. Homosexuals and democrats have nothing to do with this.

Democrats are all pedo-friendly, as is anyone who supports faggot 'rights', so yes, they have a lot to do with it; they're the main groups of sickos trying to attack Xianity and its rights of free speech via our Constitution over this, and of course claiming the rapists aren't overwhelmingly faggots themselves. I realize we're supposed to help you and the other deviants 'normalize' deviancies now, but many of us just aren't going to play along with the agenda, so get used to it.

Their churches are prettier, the guy swinging the incense burner is pretty cool, and the very best idea is being able to light a little candle for someone you are worrying about or who died. That is the very best idea of all.
Don’t forget the terror of the confessional booth

Only?

Democrats are all pedo-friendly, as is anyone who supports faggot 'rights', so yes, they have a lot to do with it; they're the main groups of sickos trying to attack Xianity and its rights of free speech via our Constitution over this, and of course claiming the rapists aren't overwhelmingly faggots themselves. I realize we're supposed to help you and the other deviants 'normalize' deviancies now, but many of us just aren't going to play along with the agenda, so get used to it.
Have fun trolling. You sure are good at it.

Their churches are prettier, the guy swinging the incense burner is pretty cool, and the very best idea is being able to light a little candle for someone you are worrying about or who died. That is the very best idea of all.
Sounds scary. Not a fan of the communion thing, either. (As Hobelim calls it, "eating Jesus.")

The world will always mock. If it ever doesn’t then you are at the wrong church.

Sounds scary. Not a fan of the communion thing, either. (As Hobelim calls it, "eating Jesus.")
As a child, confession was a terrifying experience. I don’t know if adult Catholics still do it.

As a child, confession was a terrifying experience. I don’t know if adult Catholics still do it.

lol... I remember telling the priest that I didn't commit any sins all week so he called me a liar just like the devil is a liar. Then he told me to say ten hail mary's and five our fathers for being a liar. So I told him fuck you and ran out.

He never found out who it was. I just remember him being red faced with rage eyeing everyone suspiciously trying to figure it out....I think it drove him insane.

Last edited:

The world will always mock. If it ever doesn’t then you are at the wrong church.

Xians do indeed seem to have 'all the right enemies'. It has its warts, but few others have any room to criticize; overall throughout history they've got a great record when compared to paganism, Islamo-tardism, commies, etc. Even their bad Popes couldn't destroy it; too many other factions in the way to offset the politicians.

Last edited:

lol... I remember telling the priest that I didn't commit any sins all week so he called me a liar just like the devil is a liar. Then he told me to say ten hail mary's and five our fathers for being a liar. So I told him fuck you and ran out.

He never found out who it was. I just remember him being red faced with rage eyeing everyone suspiciously trying to figure it out....I think it drove him insane.

Yes, you're a real class act, all right.

Only?

Have fun trolling. You sure are good at it.

But faggots have 'Pride Parades' and all that; why do they suddenly avoid and hate talking about what they practice and think is so wonderful about being faggots??? They should be in here bragging all about themselves, defending their fellow faggots in the priesthood and cheering about all the kids they rape; they were proud of NAMBLA and their history of helping found the so-called 'rights movement' for decades, after all,as well as their active promotion of Islam as a grand enlightened alternative to da evul backward Xians n stuff. So why the reluctance to sound off about all that now???

Nothing wrong with Catholics

But their church has put the reputation of the Church above the victims of sexual predators. Keep the story quiet and move the creep to a different parish

Child molestation is a criminal act and should be referred to the police

It is unfortunate that the Church is no longer allowed to stone child molesters to death. Damn Secular laws!!! However, it IS true that some scum in frocks preyed on Catholic children and for this they deserve jail time. Though the number is indeed not large as a percentage ONE is too many.

Greg

Xians do indeed seem to have 'all the right enemies'. It has it's warts, but few others have any room to criticize; overall throughout history they've got a great record when compared to paganism, Islamo-tardism, commies, etc. Even their bad Popes couldn't destroy it; too many other factions in the way to offset the politicians.

I agree. There has never been a time in history when trading Christiandom for any other culture was a good idea.

Last edited:

I recall a similar experience but the reaction was very different. I'd been a real goody two shoes all week and when I went to Confession I couldn't think of ANYTHING I'd done wrong. I said that to Father and we went through "the list" and at the end he seemed rather pleased but explained that it was sometimes hard to think of sins of omission and stuff on the spot. He was quite kind but I suppose I wasn't an arrogant little lying shit about it.

Greg

I have seen the figures 4 or 4.5% of RC priests have been accused of these homosexual attacks.

Two strange facts leap out to me. 4% is the upper limit of homosexuals in the general population and secondly, a huge proportion of these cases date back to the 60s and 70s.

Also, interestingly enough, Martin Luther accused the Vatican of harboring homosexuals in its ranks and covering up acts if sodomy in Rome itself.

Nothing wrong with Catholics

But their church has put the reputation of the Church above the victims of sexual predators. Keep the story quiet and move the creep to a different parish

Child molestation is a criminal act and should be referred to the police

It is unfortunate that the Church is no longer allowed to stone child molesters to death. Damn Secular laws!!! However, it IS true that some scum in frocks preyed on Catholic children and for this they deserve jail time. Though the number is indeed not large as a percentage ONE is too many.

Greg

Actually in most instances these crimes involve preying on boys by homosexual priests.

I recall a similar experience but the reaction was very different. I'd been a real goody two shoes all week and when I went to Confession I couldn't think of ANYTHING I'd done wrong. I said that to Father and we went through "the list" and at the end he seemed rather pleased but explained that it was sometimes hard to think of sins of omission and stuff on the spot. He was quite kind but I suppose I wasn't an arrogant little lying shit about it.

Greg
I used to have a standard list of sins
Hit my sister, lied to my mom, was mean to my brother

Whether I did them or not
Two Hail Marys and an Our Father and I was out of there

Greg
You Catholics can't win, can you? Instead of the Father praising you to the skies for having a week when you followed ALL the rules, he chalks it up to you forgetting your sins? The frosting on the cake is that you think he was "quite kind."

OMG

Greg
You Catholics can't win, can you? Instead of the Father praising you to the skies for having a week when you followed ALL the rules, he chalks it up to you forgetting your sins? The frosting on the cake is that you think he was "quite kind."

OMG

I am but a miserable sinner; a degenerate fvcker, lowest scum EVA!!!

Such is life.

Greg

Forum List

Back