Zone1 If the Catholic Church doesn't allow priests to be elected to govt office, why do I..

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
If the Catholic Church doesn't allow priests to be elected to govt office, why do I bother w/ politics?

Once again, I refer to the REAL Catholic Church not the fake Vatican one

Maybe I shouldn't be involved w/ politics... . I'm not saying I have the same vocation in life as a Catholic priest... But these kind of things make you wonder about...things like this

Can a person get so entangled w/ political issues... current events.. that the person loses a certain connection with God?

I'm beginning to wonder...

the Vatican and all forms of the catholic church are a business, with money invested in government programs around the world, it is all about politics......

when a united states president threatens the Catholic Church association to the government programs, the Vatican / Pope will get up on the public forum in the media and condemn and vilify the united states president - which discourages catholics to vote for the condemned president.

the Vatican and all forms of the catholic church are a business, with money invested in government programs around the world, it is all about politics......

when a united states president threatens the Catholic Church association to the government programs, the Vatican / Pope will get up on the public forum in the media and condemn and vilify the united states president - which discourages catholics to vote for the condemned president.

LOL

2 things you likely do NOT realize:

1) The Vatican was taken over in 1958 by anti-Catholic forces including Communists and secret organizations. As a result, REAL Catholics/Catholicism does not exist in the Vatican or maybe I should say they have all but ceased to exist?

2) Well, I can't comment on this other thing bc what you've written does not make perfect sense to me so I won't attack a straw man... but I guess you're saying that the pope only castigates some presidents or candidates so that Cahtolics won't vote for them, hence your thought that the Vatican is political. Well, Yes and No... The fake-Catholic sect now in the Vatican... nuff said there. But the REAL Catholics, now lacking a visible pope.. different story

He is certainly popular , " Time magazine " named him their Person of the Year in 2013, as did LGBT-interest magazine " The Advocate "

for this pope, long standing Catholic positions on morality are now suddenly just temporary rules that Francis says can be enforce or be ignored,

the Church of Rome must comply to the popularity of the liberal masses in order to keep its business in good standing.

He is certainly popular , " Time magazine " named him their Person of the Year in 2013, as did LGBT-interest magazine " The Advocate "

for this pope, long standing Catholic positions on morality are now suddenly just temporary rules that Francis says can be enforce or be ignored,

the Church of Rome must comply to the popularity of the liberal masses in order to keep its business in good standing.

yeh, the
Vatican appears to be nothing but a glorified business, and a political one at that

which all by itself proves what I've been saying all along about how the Vatican (loosely speaking) 86ed the true Cathlics from the Church in 1958

Forum List

Back