Why Hillary Will Win (probably)

[

And experience doesn't matter. Thanks for reaffirming.

GUy, here's the thing. Obama could talk his way past his lack of experience.

Trumpster attacks people who are on his side when they point out things like not knowing the difference between the Kurds and the Quds Force.

Yes, Obama was a good bullshitter and fooled many Democrats. I'm glad you admit it. I love that experience is now overlooked when selecting a candidate. Lying is pretty much a given and is widely upheld by the left also. The left has brought the bar way down.

Yes, Obama was a good bullshitter and fooled many Democrats. I'm glad you admit it. I love that experience is now overlooked when selecting a candidate. Lying is pretty much a given and is widely upheld by the left also. The left has brought the bar way down.

Well, no, he knew what he was talking about when asked about issues.

You can whine all day, but the fact is, Obama won because your boy, Bush, fucked up everything.

Everything.

and we'll never have another Republican President because of how bad he fucked things up.

One smart thing the GOP did was limit the number of debates. On the surface, at least, this was smart because it gives the whackjob candidacies of Cruz and Paul less official forums to announce their positions. Contrary to the belief that the Parties pick the candidtes; they actually have very little authority over them let alone control what they say. The flip side is that the urge to make a "big splash" may be too great for either of them to understand. Those who are looking to put their marker down somewhere between the hard right and the moderate right are probably the most dangerous.

Every karem to or pander toward the hard right forces the eventual nominee to move in that direction. This will, of course, hamstring him in the general election when the enevitable move back to the center has to be made.

The reason Hillary will win is because no such force sits to her left which would force her to react in such an irrational manner. Also, if such a force were to materialize, there would still be no need for Clinton to make the move; the voters on the hard left will be there for her in November. If we learned anything from 2012 it is that the hard right will abandon a GOP candidate that is seen as not willing to carry their water and message.

Obama fatigue and the ocassional flub (if they are ocassional) and tactical mis-step of the Clinton campaign will play a role as well but there shouldn't be enough of them to swing the election.

She isn't a shoo-in for the Presidency; there is still a long way to go. But it would be hard to imagine a better set-up for Secretary Clinton than what has happened in the last few weeks with Cruz, Paul and Rubio entering the race

Anybody who watched and listened to that collection of radical right wingers with an agenda to cut taxes for the rich and corporations, increase military spending and cut programs for the poor and average American and still has any problem justifying their vote for Hillary either didn't pay attention or they're a dimwit!

I've posted this before....after Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, Lesbians, Transgenders, poor people, most women and most young people cast their vote....the election won't even be close.

Well, no, he knew what he was talking about when asked about issues.

You can whine all day, but the fact is, Obama won because your boy, Bush, fucked up everything.

Everything.

and we'll never have another Republican President because of how bad he fucked things up.

Obama bullshitted, I listened and watched. Obama out bullshitted McCain, which was tough to do.

At least now we don't need to worry about experience that went away in 2008.

Obama bullshitted, I listened and watched. Obama out bullshitted McCain, which was tough to do.

You go with that. YOu keep letting Trump do shit like he did yesterday, where someone advocated genocide against Muslims and he said, "We're looking into that"...

You totally go through life saying , "But, but, but Obama" because you just can't understand how you got outwitted by a black guy.

You go with that. YOu keep letting Trump do shit like he did yesterday, where someone advocated genocide against Muslims and he said, "We're looking into that"...

You totally go through life saying , "But, but, but Obama" because you just can't understand how you got outwitted by a black guy.

Who said anything about voting for Trump? He is another bullshitter, just like Obama. You got fooled with Obama, I'm not fooled by either. Democrats lowered the bar in 2008 and experience isn't important anymore, you set the bar, not me, I was stupid, you were.

If Rubio, Paul, or Walker win the nomination I just have a hard time seeing a shrill, old woman like Hillary defeating a young energetic candidate, but anything is possible. This is a country, after all, that elected Obama and Bush twice, so the stupid is strong with Americans.

And in the end, it won't matter. If they are elected, if she is elected, what difference will it make? They all pretty much will do the same things on all the really important issues.

Rothschild Influence Deep Within GOP
Rothschild Influence Deep Within GOP American Free Press

War-happy internationalist Senator John McCain (R-Ariz.)—whose wife’s $150 million beer fortune is owed to the patronage of the Jewish crime syndicate’s Bronfman family, longtime intimates of the Rothschild dynasty—bragged to the Post of the 2016 GOP hopefuls that “They all call, all the time” asking for advice from the failed former presidential candidate.

However, McCain—who in 2008 actually raised campaign money in the London home of Lord Jacob Rothschild—was quick to assure the Post that “First, I tell them to touch base with Henry Kissinger—of course.”

That any future president would “of course” first touch base with Kissinger—long a top schemer among the New World Order elite—is of obvious concern to anyone who values national sovereignty.

I don't agree with most Republicans about anything political and my views are mostly opposite to those of McCain but he's one helluva man with a lot of class.

Who said anything about voting for Trump? He is another bullshitter, just like Obama. You got fooled with Obama, I'm not fooled by either. Democrats lowered the bar in 2008 and experience isn't important anymore, you set the bar, not me, I was stupid, you were.

actually, I voted for McCain in 2008.

In 2012 I voted for Obama because I didn't want the Mormon Cult taking over my country.

But no one got fooled with Obama. Obama ran saying he would do certain things, and he did more of them than most other presidents do.

Like it or not, your grandkids will probably be going to a school named after this guy.

If Rubio, Paul, or Walker win the nomination I just have a hard time seeing a shrill, old woman like Hillary defeating a young energetic candidate, but anything is possible. This is a country, after all, that elected Obama and Bush twice, so the stupid is strong with Americans.

And in the end, it won't matter. If they are elected, if she is elected, what difference will it make? They all pretty much will do the same things on all the really important issues.

War-happy internationalist Senator John McCain (R-Ariz.)—whose wife’s $150 million beer fortune is owed to the patronage of the Jewish crime syndicate’s Bronfman family, longtime intimates of the Rothschild dynasty—bragged to the Post of the 2016 GOP hopefuls that “They all call, all the time” asking for advice from the failed former presidential candidate.

However, McCain—who in 2008 actually raised campaign money in the London home of Lord Jacob Rothschild—was quick to assure the Post that “First, I tell them to touch base with Henry Kissinger—of course.”

That any future president would “of course” first touch base with Kissinger—long a top schemer among the New World Order elite—is of obvious concern to anyone who values national sovereignty.

I don't agree with most Republicans about anything political and my views are mostly opposite to those of McCain but he's one helluva man with a lot of class.

He's absolute globalist swine. Nobody, not on the left, right or center should trust him. He abandoned the prisoners and sided with the commies in Vietnam, he is working with terrorists in the Middle East, and he is the puppet of corporations in elections. He was purposely run against Obama and chose Palin to make sure he would lose the election. He is the lowest type of scum.

He should change his name to Senator John Manchurian McCain. :ack-1:

In 2012 I voted for Obama because I didn't want the Mormon Cult taking over my country.

But no one got fooled with Obama. Obama ran saying he would do certain things, and he did more of them than most other presidents do.

Like it or not, your grandkids will probably be going to a school named after this guy.

Not sure what the name of a school has to do with anything but in your world I guess silly things matter. I was never fooled by the Obama bullshit and I wouldn't have voted for McCain if my life depended on it. He is a self serving asshole. Republicans should never have nominated him. As far as your delusional religious bigotry, I don't care.

The results have been Obama a good bullshitter won two elections and we now know with Democrats experience doesn't matter, that opens the door for Trump and Fiorina.

McCain sold America out with CFR and that led to the Citizens United decision.

That bastard along with Fiengold made it easier for incumbents to stay in office. McCain opened Pandora's Box. He is a dangerous self serving politician.

Why doesn't Hillary have a shot? Because she is a liar. Older women KNOW she is a disingenuous piece of shit. They want a leader that they can trust. The only thing women hate worse then misogynist pieces of shit. . . . is being lied to.

Women hate other women even more than men that are they feel are honest. The only women that feel she is not who she is are the one that don't clearly remember her career going back to the Clinton administration. Those who remember her, going back to the nineties are sick of her shit. She doesn't have a chance. The elites are already setting her up and showing her the door. They could make this email thing go away if they wanted. . . but they aren't. That should be your first clue.

The Democrats are sunk this time around.

You guys should get used to saying, President Bush again. lol

He's absolute globalist swine. Nobody, not on the left, right or center should trust him. He abandoned the prisoners and sided with the commies in Vietnam, he is working with terrorists in the Middle East, and he is the puppet of corporations in elections. He was purposely run against Obama and chose Palin to make sure he would lose the election. He is the lowest type of scum.

The crazy is strong in this one...

Not sure what the name of a school has to do with anything but in your world I guess silly things matter. I was never fooled by the Obama bullshit and I wouldn't have voted for McCain if my life depended on it. He is a self serving asshole. Republicans should never have nominated him. As far as your delusional religious bigotry, I don't care.

The results have been Obama a good bullshitter won two elections and we now know with Democrats experience doesn't matter, that opens the door for Trump and Fiorina.

Obama was elected because of involvement from Blacks, Hispanics, the poor, Gays, most young people and most women. That's just about the same groups which will vote for Hillary.

Obama was elected because of involvement from Blacks, Hispanics, the poor, Gays, most young people and most women. That's just about the same groups which will vote for Hillary.

Yep, he bullshitted and let them down.

Trust, hard to find and harder to give. I have jury duty next wednesday, Should I just ignore them?
No, you should show up, and refuse to serve. A jury system is an invalid way of seeking the truth. Don't support it. More than likely what you'll be told will help you to make the wrong decision, that will potential ruin the life of another. Criminal or civil, it matters not.
Hillary is the real topic here. Trump did the jury thing a few days ago. I will do my civic duty and show up. I never have heard of Hillary doing jury duty. Why is that?

She's a lawyer. Lawyers can't serve on juries.

Just curious.....since the Republicans have stood directly in the way of everything he's tried to do how do you figure he's let anyone down? Seems to me the Republicans are prepared to take the heat and after the next election we will see if they have to:

They want the same thing your ancestors wanted- to improve their lives.

BUT.., the problem is that when my ancestors arrived there were no such thing as legal or illegal, they arrived sometime in the late 1600's, they mostly were farmers and some with military thrown in.

we now have laws that says one must come here with the approval of the Gvmt. otherwise they are ILLEGAL alien invaders.
:up:

The crazy is strong in this one...

You should go READ and stop watching TV so much. Educating yourself will teach you how the world works.

The Truth and John McCain | Open Letters Monthly - an Arts and Literature Review

But. . . .since I doubt you will unless it is on CNN or Fox news, as they say, an Image is worth, well, words is not something you will do I'm sure. . .
McCain-ISIS.meme_.stevepiper.net_.jpg

cnn_screenshot_johnmccain_speaking_with_isis_chief_abu_bakr_al-baghdadi.jpg

mccain-isis.jpg

Just curious.....since the Republicans have stood directly in the way of everything he's tried to do how do you figure he's let anyone down? Seems to me the Republicans are prepared to take the heat and after the next election we will see if they have to:

Gitmo, he didn't repeal the tax cuts for the rich, these are when he had the super majority. Hell, he didn't even get the health care program he wanted. He could have bridged gaps and he choose widen them. His handling of the GOP and taunting them widened the gap.

I find it amusing how the House was the issue for everything and every President before Obama was able to work with Congress. Some how the Republicans got super strong and with only Obama, blocked everything. Obama is either an incredibly weak President or Republican House members are super strong.

Forum List

Back