Why Hillary Will Win (probably)

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
One smart thing the GOP did was limit the number of debates. On the surface, at least, this was smart because it gives the whackjob candidacies of Cruz and Paul less official forums to announce their positions. Contrary to the belief that the Parties pick the candidtes; they actually have very little authority over them let alone control what they say. The flip side is that the urge to make a "big splash" may be too great for either of them to understand. Those who are looking to put their marker down somewhere between the hard right and the moderate right are probably the most dangerous.

Every karem to or pander toward the hard right forces the eventual nominee to move in that direction. This will, of course, hamstring him in the general election when the enevitable move back to the center has to be made.

The reason Hillary will win is because no such force sits to her left which would force her to react in such an irrational manner. Also, if such a force were to materialize, there would still be no need for Clinton to make the move; the voters on the hard left will be there for her in November. If we learned anything from 2012 it is that the hard right will abandon a GOP candidate that is seen as not willing to carry their water and message.

Obama fatigue and the ocassional flub (if they are ocassional) and tactical mis-step of the Clinton campaign will play a role as well but there shouldn't be enough of them to swing the election.

She isn't a shoo-in for the Presidency; there is still a long way to go. But it would be hard to imagine a better set-up for Secretary Clinton than what has happened in the last few weeks with Cruz, Paul and Rubio entering the race

Last edited by a moderator:
If Rubio, Paul, or Walker win the nomination I just have a hard time seeing a shrill, old woman like Hillary defeating a young energetic candidate, but anything is possible. This is a country, after all, that elected Obama and Bush twice, so the stupid is strong with Americans.

One smart thing the GOP did was limit the number of debates. On the surface, at least, this was smart because it gives the whackjob candidacies of Cruz and Paul less official forums to announce their positions. Contrary to the belief that the Parties pick the candidtes; they actually have very little authority over them let alone control what they say. The flip side is that the urge to make a "big splash" may be too great for either of them to understand. Those who are looking to put their marker down somewhere between the hard right and the moderate right are probably the most dangerous.

Every karem to or pander toward the hard right forces the eventual nominee to move in that direction. This will, of course, hamstring him in the general election when the enevitable move back to the center has to be made.

The reason Hillary will win is because no such force sits to her left which would force her to react in such an irrational manner. Also, if such a force were to materialize, there would still be no need for Clinton to make the move; the voters on the hard left will be there for her in November. If we learned anything from 2012 it is that the hard right will abandon a GOP candidate that is seen as not willing to carry their water and message.

Obama fatigue and the ocassional flub (if they are ocassional) and tactical mis-step of the Clinton campaign will play a role as well but there shouldn't be enough of them to swing the election.

She isn't a shoo-in for the Presidency; there is still a long way to go. But it would be hard to imagine a better set-up for Secretary Clinton than what has happened in the last few weeks with Cruz, Paul and Rubio entering the race

Were you asleep during the midterms?

American men like children... might run to Momma Hillary....

to have their nappies changed...idiot weaklings that they are!

If she does not permanently distance herself from her Wall Street buddies she have to win without my vote.

I think you're going to be disappointed.
Being disappointed would mean I somehow expect her to break with Wall Street, I do not. Sick of these corporate dems, I would almost rather have a conservative government that openly despises my ideology.

People try to rationalize who is going to win based on who they want to win. Now I pretty much hate hillary, but I know she has a chance at becoming the next POTUS.

If Rubio, Paul, or Walker win the nomination I just have a hard time seeing a shrill, old woman like Hillary defeating a young energetic candidate, but anything is possible. This is a country, after all, that elected Obama and Bush twice, so the stupid is strong with Americans.

And in the end, it won't matter. If they are elected, if she is elected, what difference will it make? They all pretty much will do the same things on all the really important issues.

Rothschild Influence Deep Within GOP
Rothschild Influence Deep Within GOP American Free Press

War-happy internationalist Senator John McCain (R-Ariz.)—whose wife’s $150 million beer fortune is owed to the patronage of the Jewish crime syndicate’s Bronfman family, longtime intimates of the Rothschild dynasty—bragged to the Post of the 2016 GOP hopefuls that “They all call, all the time” asking for advice from the failed former presidential candidate.

However, McCain—who in 2008 actually raised campaign money in the London home of Lord Jacob Rothschild—was quick to assure the Post that “First, I tell them to touch base with Henry Kissinger—of course.”

That any future president would “of course” first touch base with Kissinger—long a top schemer among the New World Order elite—is of obvious concern to anyone who values national sovereignty.

Were you asleep during the midterms?

No.

What happened was the time-honored refudiation of a 6th year President's party....Reagan lost just as many seats (give or take a few) that Obama lost and his positives were quite high. Look it up if you don't believe me.

You also had an unusually large number of blue Senate seats up for election relative to red seats. Such will not be the case in 2016.

The 2016 election will have much more interest and deliver the results I predict:

HRC wins Presidency
Dems win Senate
GOP keeps House

Rubio is an empty suit.
Paul is not a serious candidate
Walker would worry me if he had a college degree. That will sink him.

The Clinton campaign will be a social experiment to see just how stupid American voters are. For the next year, Billary will basically pretend to be someone she has not been for 67 years, that being an honest, likeable, regular American. And the media will do it's darnedest to help with the sham. We'll see if it works.

Rubio is an empty suit.
Until this post, people may...and I emphasis the may part...have thought you someone who gave intelligent thought to the world.

Clinton wins ONLY if Bush is the nominee...otherwise, the independents AND a significant portion of the moderate left stay home.

Clinton has to much baggage even for the liberals and only progressives are extreme enough to vote for her.

As for the ass kicking the democrats received in the last two midterms.....your irrational justification for the loss is amusing.

If she does not permanently distance herself from her Wall Street buddies she have to win without my vote.

I think you're going to be disappointed.
Being disappointed would mean I somehow expect her to break with Wall Street, I do not. Sick of these corporate dems, I would almost rather have a conservative government that openly despises my ideology.

Hillary is the archetype for big money and Wall Street. Her "Foundation" is just a corporate shakedown. But remember....she and Bill were "dead broke" when they left the White House. :eusa_shifty:

The Dems should put anyone forward but Hillary. I mean anyone.

Rubio is an empty suit.
Until this post, people may...and I emphasis the may part...have thought you someone who gave intelligent thought to the world.

Clinton wins ONLY if Bush is the nominee...otherwise, the independents AND a significant portion of the moderate left stay home.

Clinton has to much baggage even for the liberals and only progressives are extreme enough to vote for her.

As for the ass kicking the democrats received in the last two midterms.....your irrational justification for the loss is amusing.
NO Bush NO Clinton. FRESH blood.

hillary_con.jpg

Rubio is an empty suit.

Clinton wins the POTUS
Dems retake the Senate
GOP retains the House...

You've heard it here first.

Rubio is an empty suit.

Clinton wins the POTUS
Dems retake the Senate
GOP retains the House...

You've heard it here first.

Bookmarked along with all the others. :D

Forum List

Back