Why Hillary Will Win (probably)

actually, I voted for McCain in 2008.

In 2012 I voted for Obama because I didn't want the Mormon Cult taking over my country.

But no one got fooled with Obama. Obama ran saying he would do certain things, and he did more of them than most other presidents do.

Like it or not, your grandkids will probably be going to a school named after this guy.

Not sure what the name of a school has to do with anything but in your world I guess silly things matter. I was never fooled by the Obama bullshit and I wouldn't have voted for McCain if my life depended on it. He is a self serving asshole. Republicans should never have nominated him. As far as your delusional religious bigotry, I don't care.

The results have been Obama a good bullshitter won two elections and we now know with Democrats experience doesn't matter, that opens the door for Trump and Fiorina.

Obama was elected because of involvement from Blacks, Hispanics, the poor, Gays, most young people and most women. That's just about the same groups which will vote for Hillary.

Yep, he bullshitted and let them down.

Just curious.....since the Republicans have stood directly in the way of everything he's tried to do how do you figure he's let anyone down? Seems to me the Republicans are prepared to take the heat and after the next election we will see if they have to:

Gitmo, he didn't repeal the tax cuts for the rich, these are when he had the super majority. Hell, he didn't even get the health care program he wanted. He could have bridged gaps and he choose widen them. His handling of the GOP and taunting them widened the gap.

I find it amusing how the House was the issue for everything and every President before Obama was able to work with Congress. Some how the Republicans got super strong and with only Obama, blocked everything. Obama is either an incredibly weak President or Republican House members are super strong.

Or the elites that control them both planned everything this way.

In 2012 I voted for Obama because I didn't want the Mormon Cult taking over my country.

But no one got fooled with Obama. Obama ran saying he would do certain things, and he did more of them than most other presidents do.

Like it or not, your grandkids will probably be going to a school named after this guy.

Not sure what the name of a school has to do with anything but in your world I guess silly things matter. I was never fooled by the Obama bullshit and I wouldn't have voted for McCain if my life depended on it. He is a self serving asshole. Republicans should never have nominated him. As far as your delusional religious bigotry, I don't care.

The results have been Obama a good bullshitter won two elections and we now know with Democrats experience doesn't matter, that opens the door for Trump and Fiorina.

Obama was elected because of involvement from Blacks, Hispanics, the poor, Gays, most young people and most women. That's just about the same groups which will vote for Hillary.

Just curious.....since the Republicans have stood directly in the way of everything he's tried to do how do you figure he's let anyone down? Seems to me the Republicans are prepared to take the heat and after the next election we will see if they have to:

Gitmo, he didn't repeal the tax cuts for the rich, these are when he had the super majority. Hell, he didn't even get the health care program he wanted. He could have bridged gaps and he choose widen them. His handling of the GOP and taunting them widened the gap.

I find it amusing how the House was the issue for everything and every President before Obama was able to work with Congress. Some how the Republicans got super strong and with only Obama, blocked everything. Obama is either an incredibly weak President or Republican House members are super strong.

House members strong?? Unless you're talking about how they smell you missed that one.

Not being a shoo-in is no detrement in my book. I think any battle that you survive makes you stronger. The small number of debates may be an issue for the Democratic nominee as the POTUS debates are usually 3 for the top of the ticket and one for the VP.

As for the candidates themselves, Hillary is doing well in my opinion. The idea that she was going to blow others out of the water was disproven in 2008 so I'm not quite certain why some expected her just to show up and take the title this time. I'm also happy to see that she is largely doing this on her own without the close air-support of Bill. Undoubtedly, Bill is like a Hall of Fame closer you can bring out of the bull pen to finish off the competition. The GOP has nobody they can draw on from previous administrations that is in his class. And, next fall, just wait until Obama starts campaigning for her. They may not appear together often but as a fund raiser, Obama will be extremely effective.
People are already tiring of her and her stale outlook.

Fuck, anyone with a brain is already tired of your slash, cut and deregulate bs....So look whos talking!

Fuck off, you have no fucking clue of my views or who I may support. Racist piece of crap.
You've been posting here and sharing your personal views here for how long?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Then he hasn't paid attention.
Then why try to be deceptive and pretend that folk don't have a clue of your personal views, which is a great indicator of who you would vote for?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

I don't know where you get weak... Generally Obama kicked GOP ass up and down Penn Ave.

He got Obamacare, he didn't invade anyone with serious ground forces, blocked stupid GOP shit, Reduced Deficit in 1/3 of what he got it at, Reduced unemployment by half... Them list is long...

GOP achievements... Make Obama One term president FAIL, Stop achieve his aims FAIL....

Thing is Obama is going to go down as a good solid President who inherited and mess and righted the ship... It will be said that he dealt with a GOP who were beyond hostile and were plotting his downfall while he was getting sworn in.

Actually, McCain was the last Republican that wasn't a complete joke. Today you have a Reality TV Rodeo Clown who represents the bigotry, ignorance and worship of greed that your party has become.

Enjoy it. Revel in it.

You are too stupid to try to fix it.

BUT.., the problem is that when my ancestors arrived there were no such thing as legal or illegal, they arrived sometime in the late 1600's, they mostly were farmers and some with military thrown in.

So your ancestors genocided the shit out of the people who were already here, and you think that's something to be proud of?

Here's the thing. The "illegals" you whine about can trace their ancestory back to this continent a lot further than you can.

Actually, McCain was the last Republican that wasn't a complete joke. Today you have a Reality TV Rodeo Clown who represents the bigotry, ignorance and worship of greed that your party has become.

Enjoy it. Revel in it.

You are too stupid to try to fix it.

Right and you have a compulsive liar who couldn't tell the truth if she wanted to.

Enjoy the lies and revel in the corruption.

McCain was an incompetent, self serving asshole that got us the Citizens United ruling. However you, Joey Boy are too stupid to even realize it.

At least now we know candidate experience isn't need anymore.

Right and you have a compulsive liar who couldn't tell the truth if she wanted to.

I'll enjoy it when she appoints more SCOTUS justices who will fix most of the country's problems.

McCain was an incompetent, self serving asshole that got us the Citizens United ruling. However you, Joey Boy are too stupid to even realize it.

McCain was a fine man. It was just that Bush had fucked things up so badly for the Republicans they could have run Jesus Christ in 2008 and still lost.

What got us Citizen's United was too many years of Republicans stacking the court with guys like Uncle Thomas and Alito who had no business being there.

GUy, you keep repeating that like you have a point, but you really look like Corky the Tard banging his head against the wall.

I'll enjoy it when she appoints more SCOTUS justices who will fix most of the country's problems.

McCain was a fine man. It was just that Bush had fucked things up so badly for the Republicans they could have run Jesus Christ in 2008 and still lost.

What got us Citizen's United was too many years of Republicans stacking the court with guys like Uncle Thomas and Alito who had no business being there.

GUy, you keep repeating that like you have a point, but you really look like Corky the Tard banging his head against the wall.

You are full of shit and you know it. The left makes rules and constantly changes them to fit an agenda as do Republicans. The fact that Joey Boy can't figure it out is not my problem. Stupid, lying Joey Boy is just that; stupid lying Joey Boy. CFR got us the Citizens United ruling. That was predicted back when the bill was passed but people like yourself just blindly thought incumbents getting into office and not getting kicked out was great. So you didn't say squat. Then when Citizens United was ruled, then you woke and to this day you are still ignorant as to what happened. McCain and Feingold screwed us and you are to dumb to figure it out.

You are full of shit and you know it. The left makes rules and constantly changes them to fit an agenda as do Republicans. The fact that Joey Boy can't figure it out is not my problem. Stupid, lying Joey Boy is just that; stupid lying Joey Boy.

Corky, no one is trying to take your Helmet, it really is "Hug a Retard Day."

CFR got us the Citizens United ruling. That was predicted back when the bill was passed but people like yourself just blindly thought incumbents getting into office and not getting kicked out was great.

No, most people on BOTH sides supported CFR because they saw a problem with rich people flooding an election with a lot of money to prop up their pet candidates and push their pet causes. It was actually a good idea, and if we didn't have a bunch of hacks on the SCOTUS, it would have been upheld.

So you didn't say squat. Then when Citizens United was ruled, then you woke and to this day you are still ignorant as to what happened. McCain and Feingold screwed us and you are to dumb to figure it out.

Actually, what screws us is the rich buying politicians, McCain-Feingold was an attempt to stop it. We are probably going to have to take harsher measures.

But if you are good with rich people buying our politics, more power to you. Hope youhave plenty of vasoline for the ass-screwing you are going to take.

You are full of shit and you know it. The left makes rules and constantly changes them to fit an agenda as do Republicans. The fact that Joey Boy can't figure it out is not my problem. Stupid, lying Joey Boy is just that; stupid lying Joey Boy.

CFR got us the Citizens United ruling. That was predicted back when the bill was passed but people like yourself just blindly thought incumbents getting into office and not getting kicked out was great.

No, most people on BOTH sides supported CFR because they saw a problem with rich people flooding an election with a lot of money to prop up their pet candidates and push their pet causes. It was actually a good idea, and if we didn't have a bunch of hacks on the SCOTUS, it would have been upheld.

So you didn't say squat. Then when Citizens United was ruled, then you woke and to this day you are still ignorant as to what happened. McCain and Feingold screwed us and you are to dumb to figure it out.

Actually, what screws us is the rich buying politicians, McCain-Feingold was an attempt to stop it. We are probably going to have to take harsher measures.

But if you are good with rich people buying our politics, more power to you. Hope you have plenty of Vaseline for the ass-screwing you are going to take.

Obama didn't cancel the Bush tax cuts because it's not sound economic policy to raise taxes during a recession. Repealing the tax cuts would have made things worse. By the time the economy could have handled the additional taxes, Republicans had control of the House.

The entire first two years of Obama's first term were spent dealing with the recession and getting the ACA passed.

Yes, other Presidents have been able to work with Congress but those Presidents were saddled with a Congress whose stated objective was to ensure Obama was a one-term President with nothing to run on in his second term.

Boehner and company were saying this even as Obama was being sworn in.

But if you are good with rich people buying our politics, more power to you. Hope you have plenty of Vaseline for the ass-screwing you are going to take.

As I stated earlier, this was predicted to happen because of the first amendment issues it would stir up and it did just as it was predicted. Why would they make a bill that was so flawed? It helped incumbents stay in power, it doesn't matter what it should have done.

So McCain was either knew what he was doing or he was the biggest idiot in Congress. You pick. As far as the rest of the post...we are all in the same boat. Hopefully someone in Congress will actually start thinking about what they pass.

Obama didn't cancel the Bush tax cuts because it's not sound economic policy to raise taxes during a recession. Repealing the tax cuts would have made things worse. By the time the economy could have handled the additional taxes, Republicans had control of the House.

The entire first two years of Obama's first term were spent dealing with the recession and getting the ACA passed.

Yes, other Presidents have been able to work with Congress but those Presidents were saddled with a Congress whose stated objective was to ensure Obama was a one-term President with nothing to run on in his second term.

Boehner and company were saying this even as Obama was being sworn in.

Yeah, it was a really bad idea and when the Dems got in charge they didn't want to end trickle down otherwise it would not have hurt the economy. Remember the Democrats claimed that TARP would create more money into the economy.

As I stated earlier, this was predicted to happen because of the first amendment issues it would stir up and it did just as it was predicted. Why would they make a bill that was so flawed? It helped incumbents stay in power, it doesn't matter what it should have done.

So McCain was either knew what he was doing or he was the biggest idiot in Congress. You pick. As far as the rest of the post...we are all in the same boat. Hopefully someone in Congress will actually start thinking about what they pass.

Again, this is like blaming a rape victim for wearing something less than a burka.

The law as written was just fine. SCOTUS making up the law as they went alogn is the problem.

But don't worry, Scalia will take a dirt nap soon enough, and Hilary will appoint people not beholden to the rich. Bye-bye to Citizen's United, Heller, and all the other bullshit rulings.

Again, this is like blaming a rape victim for wearing something less than a burka.

The law as written was just fine. SCOTUS making up the law as they went alogn is the problem.

But don't worry, Scalia will take a dirt nap soon enough, and Hilary will appoint people not beholden to the rich. Bye-bye to Citizen's United, Heller, and all the other bullshit rulings.
Scalia is good for another 10 years. Ginsberg is on her last leg and the Dems are going to lose. You better hope she takes a long nap really soon.

Euro-troll, correcting your ignorance of American politics will be a full time job.

But to the point, in order for the Republican to win, he would have to win 65% of the white vote in 2016 to offset the Democrats advantage with minorities.

Ronald Reagan won 66% in 1984, but the fact is, no other Republican has gotten anywhere near those numbers.

Euro-troll, correcting your ignorance of American politics will be a full time job.

But to the point, in order for the Republican to win, he would have to win 65% of the white vote in 2016 to offset the Democrats advantage with minorities.

Ronald Reagan won 66% in 1984, but the fact is, no other Republican has gotten anywhere near those numbers.
'Joey, I am far-better versed in American politics than you, plus I don't live in a shit hole which certainly isn't helping your mental deterioration.

If you understood American politics, you would also understand that minorities, especially blacks who vote overwhelmingly Dem, are certainly not going to turn out for in great numbers for Sanders or whoever else wins the nomination. The independent and swing voters are obviously disenchanted with Obama and Washington insiders.

If you understood, you would hear the bells tolling for the Democrat party until they reach their next reincarnation. Hope & Change has failed, and badly.

That's why many back in 2001 knew this bill would wind up in the Supreme Court and open Pandora's box. You and you stupid lies.

If you understood American politics, you would also understand that minorities, especially blacks who vote overwhelmingly Dem, are certainly not going to turn out for in great numbers for Sanders or whoever else wins the nomination. The independent and swing voters are obviously disenchanted with Obama and Washington insiders.

You see, guy, this is where you are just exposing your ignorance. There was not a huge jump in the minority percentage of hte vote because of Obama, there was a moderate jump because demagraphics are changing. Blacks were 11% of the electorate in 2004, when Kerry got 89% of their vote. THey were 13% of the electorate when Obama got 96% of their vote. IN raw numbers, that's really not a big jump.

the real problem is, as stupid as you are living in some socialist shithole in Europe, is that minorities know their political power now. So unless the next GOP candidate finds a way to appeal to them, Hillary will win as easily as Obama did. Probably easier, given the current bunch of GOP clowns are giving Romney a new dignity.

That's why many back in 2001 knew this bill would wind up in the Supreme Court and open Pandora's box. You and you stupid lies.

NObody in 2001 thought the Supreme Court would be dumb enough to vote in favor of political corruption. That took Bush appointing two truly stupid creatures to SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back