Why have the Jews survived?

Please give credit to the countries their universities were in, Germany and the US. A good question is how did the Germans survive and become the largest nationality in the US?

They never run out of hosts, from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Britain, France, US, SA, they have been expelled from countries , but they never had a nation of their own, their own soil so they lived off of others, and to their credit they did add a lot to society attending their host countries universities, but they also did damage along the way. No one is innocent.

The external locus of control is strong in you. That is NOT a good thing. Trust me.

Penelope is a "health care worker"-----but she forgot to read the textbooks.
If you wish to communicate with her--------state your thoughts in simple language
I don't wish to communicate with her.
I wish to correct her.

Please give credit to the countries their universities were in, Germany and the US. A good question is how did the Germans survive and become the largest nationality in the US?

They never run out of hosts, from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Britain, France, US, SA, they have been expelled from countries , but they never had a nation of their own, their own soil so they lived off of others, and to their credit they did add a lot to society attending their host countries universities, but they also did damage along the way. No one is innocent.

The external locus of control is strong in you. That is NOT a good thing. Trust me.

If you wish to communicate with her--------state your thoughts in simple language
I wish to correct her.

correcting her would be possible only if she can understand what you are
saying. You used a construct in human psychology not known to lots of people.
When you talk to Penelope------keep in mind----her textbook of human psychology was not written by Kaplan-----it is found in the annals of Stormfront

I wish to correct her.

When you talk to Penelope------keep in mind----her textbook of human psychology was not written by Kaplan-----it is found in the annals of Stormfront
I know.
That's why I did it.

I wish to correct her.

I know.
That's why I did it.

snob.

I wish to correct her.

I know.
That's why I did it.

snob.
Sometimes. Aren't you too? Sometimes?

I wish to correct her.

I know.
That's why I did it.

snob.

most of the time

Actually, there's nothing to state your thoughts to.

I wish to correct her.

I know.
That's why I did it.

snob.

most of the time
touche

Actually, there's nothing to state your thoughts to.

sad--but true

If you deny my posts of living off a host country then you do not know history. Ding you come to mind!!
Rosie is a shrink, she tries to shrink me but doesn't work.:eusa_naughty:

If you deny my posts of living off a host country then you do not know history. Ding you come to mind!!
No. I deny your bias and lack of objectivity not to mention your character.

:dig: this is what happens when people are so unaware of history. Exactly what did I say that was wrong. I'll help you out.

:dig: this is what happens when people are so unaware of history. Exactly what did I say that was wrong. I'll help you out.
Everything. You are not objective. Neither is your argument. You have an ax to grind.

for the record-----for those who do not know---some people call a
psychiatrist----a "shrink"---- I am not a "shrink" or a psychiatrist.
neither was sigmumd freud nor was jean martin charcot. ----Penelope
claims to be a "health care worker" If she were----she would ALSO know
that those two-----considered the FATHERS of psychiatry-----were not psychiatrists either. I would not call Penelope a bed pan scrubber-----she is more like the contents of the bedpan.
I wonder what the lump of shit means by "living off a
host country". I do not find jews in methadone clinics------there I find the literature that SHE parrots and the patients therein, mumble.

that those two-----considered the FATHERS of psychiatry-----were not psychiatrists either. I would not call Penelope a bed pan scrubber-----she is more like the contents of the bedpan.
host country". I do not find jews in methadone clinics------there I find the literature that SHE parrots and the patients therein, mumble.

Living off what others have built, that is what it means. If not for the Hasidic living off of welfare, its Israel taking 3.8 billion dollars a year, and they don't pay their IDF well, since many women in the IDF are prostitutes to supplement their income. You have enough elite Jews , let them take care of Israel.

Living off what others have built, that is what it means. If not for the Hasidic living off of welfare, its Israel taking 3.8 billion dollars a year, and they don't pay their IDF well, since many women in the IDF are prostitutes to supplement their income. You have enough elite Jews , let them take care of Israel.

penny is reviewing her catechism lesson again. Not easy to learn from the nun with the "organ" in her mouth

penny is reviewing her catechism lesson again. Not easy to learn from the nun with the "organ" in her mouth

I am never without my tongue.

Everything. You are not objective. Neither is your argument. You have an ax to grind.

Read the Jewish history.

no doubt you have USED it for the benefit of the "servants of Christ"

no doubt you have USED it for the benefit of the "servants of Christ"

Yep.

Forum List

Back