Why have the Jews survived?

Christianity is avodah zarah (Hebrew: "foreign worship," meaning "idolatry" or "strange worship") and the Torah has nothing to do with the goyim

In regards to the ten commandments with are 10 guides which are expound on the 613 commandments

God never brought the goyim or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."

The Lord has not given the goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"

Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring goyim to keep it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)

If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath or ten commandment

They are only required to follow the seven laws of Noah

Seven Laws of Noah - Wikipedia

Universal Morality - The Seven Noahide Laws

THE 7 LAWS

Acknowledge that there is only one G‑d who is Infinite and Supreme above all things. Do not replace that Supreme Being with finite idols, be it yourself, or other beings (the christian jesus). This command includes such acts as prayer, study and meditation.

Respect the Creator. As frustrated and angry as you may be, do not vent it by cursing your Maker.

Respect human life. Every human being is an entire world. To save a life is to save that entire world. To destroy a life is to destroy an entire world. To help others live is a corollary of this principle.

Respect the institution of marriage. Marriage is a most Divine act. The marriage of a man and a woman is a reflection of the oneness of G‑d and His creation. Disloyalty in marriage is an assault on that oneness.

Respect the rights and property of others. Be honest in all your business dealings. By relying on G‑d rather than on our own conniving, we express our trust in Him as the Provider of Life.

Respect G‑d's creatures. At first, Man was forbidden to consume meat. After the Great Flood, he was permitted - but with a warning: Do not cause unnecessary suffering to any creature.

Maintain justice. Justice is G‑d's business, but we are given the charge to lay down necessary laws and enforce them whenever we can. When we right the wrongs of society, we are acting as partners in the act of sustaining the creation.
I have always found you and OldSchool and HaShev to be exceptional assholes. You are dogmatic and rude to the point that you shit all over God's intent. So let me tell you what the Sabbath means in practical terms. Among other things, the Sabbath is for us. Creating is supposed to be so much fun that we have to be told to take a break from it. We were told to do as the Original Worker did; to create for 6 days and then rest. Too many people see creating as something they do to earn money or something they do to get to the weekend. Those people are dead already. As dead as assholes who shit all over God's intent.

Christianity is avodah zarah (Hebrew: "foreign worship," meaning "idolatry" or "strange worship") and the Torah has nothing to do with the goyim

In regards to the ten commandments with are 10 guides which are expound on the 613 commandments

God never brought the goyim or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."

The Lord has not given the goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"

Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring goyim to keep it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)

If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath or ten commandment

THE 7 LAWS

Acknowledge that there is only one G‑d who is Infinite and Supreme above all things. Do not replace that Supreme Being with finite idols, be it yourself, or other beings (the christian jesus). This command includes such acts as prayer, study and meditation.

Respect the Creator. As frustrated and angry as you may be, do not vent it by cursing your Maker.

Respect human life. Every human being is an entire world. To save a life is to save that entire world. To destroy a life is to destroy an entire world. To help others live is a corollary of this principle.

Respect the institution of marriage. Marriage is a most Divine act. The marriage of a man and a woman is a reflection of the oneness of G‑d and His creation. Disloyalty in marriage is an assault on that oneness.

Respect the rights and property of others. Be honest in all your business dealings. By relying on G‑d rather than on our own conniving, we express our trust in Him as the Provider of Life.

Respect G‑d's creatures. At first, Man was forbidden to consume meat. After the Great Flood, he was permitted - but with a warning: Do not cause unnecessary suffering to any creature.

Maintain justice. Justice is G‑d's business, but we are given the charge to lay down necessary laws and enforce them whenever we can. When we right the wrongs of society, we are acting as partners in the act of sustaining the creation.

Hashem let Christianity take it's place only because it serves His purpose.
Otherwise Europeans would remain pagans, so that when the anointed comes- they get exactly what's going on, otherwise it would mean nothing to them.

Islam is closer to Judaism, but as Maimonides says, they're simple, more - these people will get the message of One G-d much more easily (see Ishamel promise, and Israel's answer to Hashem- "we'll do, then we'll hear).

However guno, You seem to overlook Ishmael's partial right to the land, and the fact that our Rabi Moses brought the "ערב רב" out of Egypt, believing they can repent and live righteously among Israel.

Have a good week.

Last edited:
Millions of Jews did not survive the Final Solution.

Their suffering and death were of holy purpose, it's called 'Tikun' (roughly as 'repair' of their past life deeds), and the result is getting closer to Hashem.

It was a crucial point in our final story, as You know out of their ashes with Hashem's agreement -Israel rose once more as promised.

"And I will betroth you to Me forever, and I will betroth you to Me with righteousness and with justice and with loving-kindness and with mercy. כאוְאֵרַשְׂתִּיךְ לִי לְעוֹלָם וְאֵרַשְׂתִּיךְ לִי בְּצֶדֶק וּבְמִשְׁפָּט וּבְחֶסֶד וּבְרַחֲמִים:
22And I will betroth you to Me with faith, and you shall know the Lord. כבוְאֵרַשְׂתִּיךְ לִי בֶּאֱמוּנָה וְיָדַעַתְּ אֶת יְהֹוָה:
23And it shall come to pass on that day, [that] I will answer, says the Lord; I will answer the heavens, and they shall answer the earth. כגוְהָיָה | בַּיּוֹם הַהוּא אֶעֱנֶה נְאֻם יְהֹוָה אֶעֱנֶה אֶת הַשָּׁמָיִם וְהֵם יַעֲנוּ אֶת הָאָרֶץ:
24And the earth shall answer the corn and the wine and the oil, and they shall answer Jezreel. כדוְהָאָרֶץ תַּעֲנֶה אֶת הַדָּגָן וְאֶת הַתִּירוֹשׁ וְאֶת הַיִּצְהָר וְהֵם יַעֲנוּ אֶת יִזְרְעֶאל:
25And I will sow her for Me in the land, and I will have compassion upon the unpitied one, and I will say to them that are not My people, "You are My people," and they shall say, "[You are] my God." " (Hosea 2)

*Jezreel literally 'G-d's sow'

Their suffering and death were of holy purpose, it's called 'Tikun' (roughly as 'repair' of their past life deeds), and the result is getting closer to Hashem.

It was a crucial point in our final story, as You know out of their ashes with Hashem's agreement -Israel rose once more as promised.

"And I will betroth you to Me forever, and I will betroth you to Me with righteousness and with justice and with loving-kindness and with mercy. כאוְאֵרַשְׂתִּיךְ לִי לְעוֹלָם וְאֵרַשְׂתִּיךְ לִי בְּצֶדֶק וּבְמִשְׁפָּט וּבְחֶסֶד וּבְרַחֲמִים:
22And I will betroth you to Me with faith, and you shall know the Lord. כבוְאֵרַשְׂתִּיךְ לִי בֶּאֱמוּנָה וְיָדַעַתְּ אֶת יְהֹוָה:
23And it shall come to pass on that day, [that] I will answer, says the Lord; I will answer the heavens, and they shall answer the earth. כגוְהָיָה | בַּיּוֹם הַהוּא אֶעֱנֶה נְאֻם יְהֹוָה אֶעֱנֶה אֶת הַשָּׁמָיִם וְהֵם יַעֲנוּ אֶת הָאָרֶץ:
24And the earth shall answer the corn and the wine and the oil, and they shall answer Jezreel. כדוְהָאָרֶץ תַּעֲנֶה אֶת הַדָּגָן וְאֶת הַתִּירוֹשׁ וְאֶת הַיִּצְהָר וְהֵם יַעֲנוּ אֶת יִזְרְעֶאל:
25And I will sow her for Me in the land, and I will have compassion upon the unpitied one, and I will say to them that are not My people, "You are My people," and they shall say, "[You are] my God." " (Hosea 2)

BS Auschwitz was not TIKKUN nor was the crucifixion of tens of thousands
(more like hundreds of thousands--both jews and gentiles) thru history

THE 7 LAWS

I have always found you and OldSchool and HaShev to be exceptional assholes. You are dogmatic and rude to the point that you shit all over God's intent. So let me tell you what the Sabbath means in practical terms. Among other things, the Sabbath is for us. Creating is supposed to be so much fun that we have to be told to take a break from it. We were told to do as the Original Worker did; to create for 6 days and then rest. Too many people see creating as something they do to earn money or something they do to get to the weekend. Those people are dead already. As dead as assholes who shit all over God's intent.

Although it reads as full of inspirations, don't forget Hashem LOVES simple people, who are usually more down to earth than artists, musicians and those who take themselves too seriously :)

Good words from You, inspiring.

THE 7 LAWS

Otherwise Europeans would remain pagans, so that when the anointed comes- they get exactly what's going on, otherwise it would mean nothing to them.

Islam is closer to Judaism, but as Maimonides says, they're simple, more - these people will get the message of One G-d much more easily (see Ishamel promise, and Israel's answer to Hashem- "we'll do, then we'll hear).

However guno, You seem to overlook Ishmael's partial right to the land, and the fact that our Rabi Moses brought the "ערב רב" out of Egypt, believing they can repent and live righteously among Israel.

Have a good week.
Everything serves His purpose. The Law of Compensation never sleeps.

THE 7 LAWS

Although it reads as full of inspirations, don't forget Hashem LOVES simple people, who are usually more down to earth than artists, musicians and those who take themselves too seriously :)

Good words from You, inspiring.
Thank you.

Have You heard of the 10 martyrs of Kingdom? They were righteous students: Rabi Ishmael, Rabi Huzaphit, Raban Shimon Ben Gamliel,
Rabi Yeshbav, Rabi Yehuda Ben Dema, Rabi Elazar, Rabi Hanina, Rabi Akiva , Rabi Yehuda ben Baba.

They all were the righteous of their generation, but died through horrible executions, for merely practicing the commandments.

Hashem is Just.

Have You heard of the 10 martyrs of Kingdom? They were righteous students: Rabi Ishmael, Rabi Huzaphit, Raban Shimon Ben Gamliel,
Rabi Yeshbav, Rabi Yehuda Ben Dema, Rabi Elazar, Rabi Hanina, Rabi Akiva , Rabi Yehuda ben Baba.

They all were the righteous of their generation, but died through horrible executions, for merely practicing the commandments.

Hashem is Just.

it's not a cosmic plan IMO-----their deaths were manifestations of EVIL---.
I do not buy into PREDESTINATION

Their suffering and death were of holy purpose, it's called 'Tikun' (roughly as 'repair' of their past life deeds), and the result is getting closer to Hashem. ...
There is something deeply troubling in the belief that the suffering of Jews during the Final Solution was a punishment for past deeds. Frankly, I find such a God that sees all and is almighty, yet allows the destruction of His people in Europe, to be unworthy of reverence.

THE 7 LAWS

Have a good week.

NOT ARABS or MUSLIMS >>>>>ערב רב

THE 7 LAWS

Have a good week.

One should worry in case all the compensation comes in this world. 40 days without a problem - a sign of too much compensation in this world :)

However don't be afraid ever.

Their suffering and death were of holy purpose, it's called 'Tikun' (roughly as 'repair' of their past life deeds), and the result is getting closer to Hashem. ...
There is something deeply troubling in the belief that the suffering of Jews during the Final Solution was a punishment for past deeds. Frankly, I find such a God that sees all and is almighty, yet allows the destruction of His people in Europe, to be unworthy of reverence.

Well each man and his level...that was waaay too shallow.
However I'm sorry, I don't intend to offend.
It's just that there're parts and roles... all this life is a narrow bridge.

THE 7 LAWS

Have a good week.

One should worry in case all the compensation comes in this world. 40 days without a problem - a sign of too much compensation in this world :)

I agree 100%. What we believe is important isn't. What we believe isn't important is. Everything will work itself out eventually as error cannot stand. Eventually error will fail. I can look back on my life and see that everything that I thought was bad was really good and vice versa. It is suffering which leads us to change and it is success which leads us to become satisfied, proud and complacent.

There once was a king who brought his wise men together and asked for them to make an object that when he was feeling sad he could look at it and it would make him happy and when he was full of himself it would make him feel humble. The wise men went away and then came back with a ring with the following inscription: This too shall pass.

THE 7 LAWS

Have a good week.

Agreed, Arabs are Ishmael and have a partial right to the land for their partial circumcision.
The ערב רב on the other hand...Moses believed they were good in essence, and decided to free them of Egypt- who're we to argue?

However they have a crucial part in awaking Israel, and...causing suffering they'll cause us call for Hashem.

THE 7 LAWS

Have a good week.

I agree 100%. What we believe is important isn't. What we believe isn't important is. Everything will work itself out eventually as error cannot stand. Eventually error will fail. I can look back on my life and see that everything that I thought was bad was really good and vice versa. It is suffering which leads us to change and it is success which leads us to become satisfied, proud and complacent.

There once was a king who brought his wise men together and asked for them to make an object that when he was feeling sad he could look at it and it would make him happy and when he was full of himself it would make him feel humble. The wise men went away and then came back with a ring with the following inscription: This too shall pass.

oh---I thought that was a slip of paper in some "wise-guy's" pocket

THE 7 LAWS

Have a good week.

oh---I thought that was a slip of paper in some "wise-guy's" pocket
This too shall pass.

THE 7 LAWS

Have a good week.

Agreed, Arabs are Ishmael and have a partial right to the land for their partial circumcision.
The ערב רב on the other hand...Moses believed they were good in essence, and decided to free them of Egypt- who're we to argue?

However they have a crucial part in awaking Israel, and...causing suffering they'll cause us call for Hashem.

yes---but do not confuse the issue with other people and land rights

THE 7 LAWS

Have a good week.

Studying Kabbalah?

Forum List

Back