Why have a standing Army Policy?

It's crazy to cut defense when you have troops in harms way. People are still dying and everyone is talking about cutting.

Cut elsewhere....where someone's life isn't at risk.

End the war and start cutting only then.

Best way to stop the killing is take the troops out of harms way, and bring them to American soil to be united with their families. Sound like a plan huh? Just cut the military because you don't need them right now. You have a National Guard and militia to watch your back. Be brave like the rest of the world is. Yes, troops home & then cut.

You fucking idiot. Soldiers are in that business for a damned reason.
Oh lookie here the imbecile Tits can cuss and moan.
As to the rest of this diatribe...yeah just cut the standing military...so they will come to our shores.

Brilliant fucking plan...NOT

Well lookie thar, Tits agrees.

As I thought, you have a **** for brains. I am not wondering about anything, I sized you up and kicked your ass in this debate. You can't justify having a military, or one good reason why we need any troops deployed anywhere, or why the National Guard & our militia would not suffice to protect the Untied States.

Yup.....our enemies can't see a reason why the United States needs a standing Army.

What enemies? And why do you care what they think, you going to join this paranoid cognition your having?:eusa_angel: Let the UN do its job.

UN is as corrupt as the day is long in Summer.

The UN: HeMan, Despots and Dictators, America Haters Club.

I think the best military policy for America right now is to bring all of our US troops home, and cut the Military budget by about 95%, just enough to keep the lights on and maintain equipment. The military represents over 50% of the budget (50-54%).

Then start depending on volunteer militia and National Guard from the states for any in country defense, and forget any outside country which is the jurisdiction of the UN.
OK...I'll bite.

But only if we junk Medicare/Medicaid, the departments of Education, Energy, Commerce, Labor, HHS, DHS & TSA, the idiotic "war" on (some) drugs - including the DEA & ATF , EPA, FCC, Corporation for Public Broadcasting - including PBS & NPR, Fannie & Freddie, farm subsidies...For starters.

Deal?

IRS, DOE, DOD,NSA, DEP, disband the Unions.:eusa_pray:

Best way to stop the killing is take the troops out of harms way, and bring them to American soil to be united with their families. Sound like a plan huh? Just cut the military because you don't need them right now. You have a National Guard and militia to watch your back. Be brave like the rest of the world is. Yes, troops home & then cut.

There's no way the National Guard and this imaginary "militia" that exists in your delusional mind, can handle prosecuting the wars against the perpetrators of 9/11 and other related terrorist orgs in Afghanistan and elsewhere, they're there for BACKUP, that's why they're being called now, BACKUP IS NEEDED. You want just the BACKUP for our national defense.

You're insane, and thankfully a crazy minority.

You are an imbecile, and in a majority with the cons here, not to mention you don't read and comprehend the written word, so you run you mouth with bullshit about what you think I said, and not what I did say. Get a grip. :cuckoo::lol:

Really? Is there or is there not a national "militia"? Musta missed that in the news! Stop throwing up smoke and mirrors.

Traditional conservatives are for exploring cuts in defense spending, but clearly NOT for retreat and defeat isolationism as you suggest. I can't count the number of other posts I've seen in this thread calling you insane as I have.

Ima ask you again to put that crack pipe down dude.

I think the best military policy for America right now is to bring all of our US troops home, and cut the Military budget by about 95%, just enough to keep the lights on and maintain equipment. The military represents over 50% of the budget (50-54%).

Then start depending on volunteer militia and National Guard from the states for any in country defense, and forget any outside country which is the jurisdiction of the UN.

While 95% is extreme, these are extreme times. If you grouped all of the true defense spending together everything from NASA to DHS, all intel, NSA, DoD etc it might account for 25% of the total budget. If you threw in foreign aid maybe 28-30%.

I have no problem cutting that by 70%, ending both wars tomorrow and closing almost all of our overseas bases. We can share space with allies in their facilities abroad anyway as long as we participate in NATO etc.

Our real defense needs are not being met, and the costs are prohibitive.

But even if you cut military spending entirely, that still won't balance the budget.

There is some comfortable level the US can live with and let the UN do it's job. It might be 80% or 90% or 95%. Put the fleet in moth balls until we need it to defend America. Send the troops home to their mothers. The idea is to pay down the debt by eliminating items that do not pertain to you or me or Americans in general. We don't need a military, or foreign aid, or corporate aid, or bail outs. If we can't cut sufficiently, then raise taxes and pay for the fiddler. That alone should be incentive to cut foreign spending.

We could afford to convert the vast majority of the military into a reserve capacity if not eliminating their activities altogether.

Undoubtedly the majority of our overseas activity serves no useful purpose beyond power projection.

The cold war is looooong over. We have no current need to be on permanent WW level readiness.

Good thread.

its 23% of all fed spending as of close q4 2009.....

You did notice your figures make exclusions, which make up the other 31% ?? Such figures as VA causualities of wars, disability, compensation, pension, homes, education, and other benefits, Homeland security, CIA, etc. Cancel Christmas.:eusa_angel:

OK...I'll bite.

But only if we junk Medicare/Medicaid, the departments of Education, Energy, Commerce, Labor, HHS, DHS & TSA, the idiotic "war" on (some) drugs - including the DEA & ATF , EPA, FCC, Corporation for Public Broadcasting - including PBS & NPR, Fannie & Freddie, farm subsidies...For starters.

Deal?

IRS, DOE, DOD,NSA, DEP, disband the Unions.:eusa_pray:

As to the Unions? press charges for Racketeering. Put thier asses out of business for good.

I can't count the number of other posts I've seen in this thread calling you insane as I have.

then again you are a self professed "young, urban, Latino, homo REPUBLICAN ".

You can't even serve in the military and you may not even be here legally. Were you an anchor baby?

Last edited:
As I thought, you have a **** for brains. I am not wondering about anything, I sized you up and kicked your ass in this debate. You can't justify having a military, or one good reason why we need any troops deployed anywhere, or why the National Guard & our militia would not suffice to protect the Untied States.

Yup.....our enemies can't see a reason why the United States needs a standing Army.

The OP Shitdisturber has no clue.

I have my cock in your mouth, how is that for a clue?:lol:

It's crazy to cut defense when you have troops in harms way. People are still dying and everyone is talking about cutting.

Cut elsewhere....where someone's life isn't at risk.

End the war and start cutting only then.

You fucking idiot. Soldiers are in that business for a damned reason.

As to the rest of this diatribe...yeah just cut the standing military...so they will come to our shores.

Brilliant fucking plan...NOT

Who, exactly, is going to be hitting the beaches invading the U.S. anytime soon?

I can't count the number of other posts I've seen in this thread calling you insane as I have.

then again you are a self professed "young, urban, Latino, homo REPUBLICAN ".

You can't even serve in the military and you may not even be here legally. Were you an anchor baby?

I aint your baby, you could never handle me, and that name is reserved for those who can.

Surprise dumbass, I was Navy, until I had an asthma attack in basic @ Great Lakes, was medically discharged.

I'm also COLOMBIAN and French.

Wanna embarrass yourself some more?

There's no way the National Guard and this imaginary "militia" that exists in your delusional mind, can handle prosecuting the wars against the perpetrators of 9/11 and other related terrorist orgs in Afghanistan and elsewhere, they're there for BACKUP, that's why they're being called now, BACKUP IS NEEDED. You want just the BACKUP for our national defense.

You're insane, and thankfully a crazy minority.

You are an imbecile, and in a majority with the cons here, not to mention you don't read and comprehend the written word, so you run you mouth with bullshit about what you think I said, and not what I did say. Get a grip. :cuckoo::lol:

Really? Is there or is there not a national "militia"? Musta missed that in the news! Stop throwing up smoke and mirrors.

Traditional conservatives are for exploring cuts in defense spending, but clearly NOT for retreat and defeat isolationism as you suggest. I can't count the number of other posts I've seen in this thread calling you insane as I have.

You are just dumb as the rest of them that can't get through two posts without loosing your way, and start yaking about shit you think someone said. I can only count a few post here that referred to the topic, so put mah cock down dude, clean the cum from your eyes and read.

We send troops to the ME all the time that have no training.
No, we don't, you ignorant moron.

Yes we do, you dumb fucking ****.

(9/23/2003) U.S. Troops In Iraq Isolated And Untrained

oh for god sakes...what a scoop.

"They do not have basic skills in civilian policing, and they are unaware of the law they are supposed to be applying," says Curt Goerig of Amnesty International. At the military camp of the 1st Battalion of the 37th Armored Division in Baghdad, that is very clear.

oh and the looting blurb was ridiculous

also those cooks etc. who were given rifles and sent to the front lines in WW2 weren't trained either, as rifleman....nits and lice.

Oh..so now the Constitution is not supposed to be "originalist" but "living and breathing"..

:lol::lol::lol:

To funny!

This must be "ye olde", "The Constitution is not a suicide pact" Clause.

:lol:

Who the Hell said that?

Well you and every conservative defending the present configuration of the military.

It is in no way Constitutional.

Shintao..is absolutely with the "original intent" side on this one..except that the ones that keep braying they want original intent don't advocate for this either.

Forum List

Back