Why Gay Marriage Is A Weird Political Hot Potato

The only reason the "militant gays" want it to be called a "marriage" is so they can get under our skin.

I am kin to a lesbian and she agrees with me... most all of her friends say a civil union that gives them the same rights as my wife & I is all they want.
To call it a marriage would require changing the definition of the word.

I could care less is Jim and John want to die as a couple of old hens or cocks :eusa_eh: uurrr ummm, nevermind, I think you get what I am saying.

What if the wife of your kin had a terrible car accident and lost both legs, thereby ruining a very lucrative career dancing around a brass pole?

If she were a male spouse of a disabled pole dancer he could draw benefits from an entitlement program administered by We, The People.

Social Security law defines marriage as between a man and a woman. A guy can woo and discard wives all through his life and as long as he keeps any one of them for 10+ years, she has entitlements through his earnings record, separate entitlements for each lawful wife of 10 years minimum, not something she shares with other auxiliaries or limited by the family maximum. Some congressbitch along the way made damn sure that forgotten wives had something for old age.

Adam and Steve can be in a committed and monogamous relationship for 30 years and have absolutely nothing in shared benefit coverage while Adam and Eve are building government entitlement coverage under each others records every time one of them punches in at work.

Is that fair?

Is life ever fair?

No, but we live in America. Our Constitution demands equal protection, fair play for all, under the law.

Some of them want the privilege of calling their significant other "My Husband" or "My Wife" without someone looking at them in a strange manner. They want to feel normal....be treated like they're normal.

I think it's more in the mind then anything.

Didn't your mama teach you to treat everyone as equals?

Have you ever seen a Gay Rights Parade?

No, tell us about your experience there.
Did you have a good time?

Maybe my question was not clear, a Marriage between a man and a women normally produces children.

Marriage doesn't produce children.

, but as you feeble mind could not understand two people of the same sex do not produce offspring

I'll inform the lesbians I know who've had babies

You are not quoting all of my statement or questions

Unless science invented something new a few minutes ago TWO MEN cannot have sex and baby pop out of one of their bodies, midget mind!

Just like TWO LESBIANS do not have and a Baby Pop out because of their biological union with each other.

Do you need the whole biological and intimate details of Sex to understand, what a MORON you are.

I'm torn on this issue. I would like the term civil union be used for gay couples. Legally, they should be given the same rights as husband and wife. To go so far as to call it "marriage," would go against my morals.

The only reason the "militant gays" want it to be called a "marriage" is so they can get under our skin.

I am kin to a lesbian and she agrees with me... most all of her friends say a civil union that gives them the same rights as my wife & I is all they want.

I could care less is Jim and John want to die as a couple of old hens or cocks :eusa_eh: uurrr ummm, nevermind, I think you get what I am saying.

Some of them want the privilege of calling their significant other "My Husband" or "My Wife" without someone looking at them in a strange manner. They want to feel normal....be treated like they're normal.

I think it's more in the mind then anything.

It's more than in the mind. There are over 1000 federal and state rights and priveleges that go along with civil marriage in this country.

I'm torn on this issue. I would like the term civil union be used for gay couples. Legally, they should be given the same rights as husband and wife. To go so far as to call it "marriage," would go against my morals.

Yes, I'm sure that the ONLY reason my wife and I got married 2 years ago legally even tho we've been together for almost 24 is just. to. get. under. your. skin.

Seems to have worked too. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Your wife?

So, that makes you the husband, eh?

Christ, you people are whacked in the head fuckin' freaks!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, I'm sure that the ONLY reason my wife and I got married 2 years ago legally even tho we've been together for almost 24 is just. to. get. under. your. skin.

Your wife?

No. It's more like wife and wife, husband and husband.

What really burns my ass about this gay marriage deal is that we are in 2 friggin wars, the financial markets and dudes running those ripped us off big time, education is suffering, jobs are being lost, companies are moving over seas, a major oil spill, energy is high as hell, we have an immigration problem and 117 other major issues we have to deal with and you stupid fucks are worried about gays, 2 people that love each other for whatever resason, wanting to get married.

Your wife?

What if I just refer to you both as co?

Your wife?

Noooooo, it's more like freak and freak. Deviant and deviant.

Hot potato??

Unless your a k00k, everybody knows that NATURALLY, a plug goes into a socket..........sockets dont go into sockets and plugs dont go into plugs. Or am I missing something here s0ns???

Unless i am missing something about anatomy, men got sockets and women have plugs too. :lol:

anatomy fail s0n.............................

Heres the way its been for thousands of years in terms of marriage...........directions not needed for most.

183936_plugAndSocket_jpg870775a8c24b28cb68ae81c4b9517fa0.jpg

Hot potato??

Unless your a k00k, everybody knows that NATURALLY, a plug goes into a socket..........sockets dont go into sockets and plugs dont go into plugs. Or am I missing something here s0ns???

Unless i am missing something about anatomy, men got sockets and women have plugs too. :lol:

Heres the way its been for thousands of years in terms of marriage..................

So you're saying you like to fill all three holes?

Or that you like to two other couples together...

Heres the way its been for thousands of years in terms of marriage..................

So you're saying you like to fill all three holes?

Or that you like to two other couples together...

ahhh memories. Did know a gal once years ago who actually preferred it in the two hole FTW!!! Of course, the one hole can be pretty sweet as well, but lets face it, for making families, its always going to be the three hole except for the fuckking k00ks.:lol:

if marriage was only for those that can procreate, then no one over 50 would be married
well, the women anyway
and if thats the case, just who are the men over 50 gonna be married to

Some of them don't seem to have too much trouble.

heffner1_narrowweb__300x425,0.jpg

Uh, excuse me Butch, er, Pat, er, Dude. You freaks weren't married. You were civilly unionized....This great state doesn't recogize deviant marriage.....It's that lil' prop. 8 thingamajigee....Now, get back in that fucking closet where ya' belong!

2043_fail_camera_Fail-s500x420-10287-580.jpg

Marriages that were made before Prop 8 are still legally recognized as marriages in California.

Forum List

Back