Why Gay Marriage Is A Weird Political Hot Potato

Marriage between a Man and a Woman normally produces offspring, offspring populate the Earth.

Gays do not have Children therefore the Human Race theoretically could become extinct if the Gay Society keeps growing.

As the Earth is not replenished with offspring in a Gay Society, how can they expect the Same benefits as a Heterosexual Couple, they (the gay couples) are not the same.

Just Curious

Come complain when the gay % gets up there in the 70+% area, okay?

Marriage between a Man and a Woman normally produces offspring, offspring populate the Earth.

Gays do not have Children therefore the Human Race theoretically could become extinct if the Gay Society keeps growing.

As the Earth is not replenished with offspring in a Gay Society, how can they expect the Same benefits as a Heterosexual Couple, they (the gay couples) are not the same.

Just Curious

Is our government now responsible for populating the earth? I was not aware that i was given a marriage certificate with the stipulation that i have children.

Just Curious

I guess my child doesn't exist then...as the rest of the children in the Gay parent organization I belong to. Those children simply do not exist.

Just Curious

I guess my child doesn't exist then...as the rest of the children in the Gay parent organization I belong to. Those children simply do not exist.

Ouch.

Marriage doesn't produce offspring. The stork with the baby in it's mouth's not real, either.
Gays do not have Children

Not accurate.
therefore the Human Race theoretically could become extinct if the Gay Society keeps growing.

:eusa_eh:

Either you're retarded or you're a Poe.

Maybe my question was not clear, a Marriage between a man and a women normally produces children. A Marriage between a Man and a Man, does not produce children, not does a woman and woman.

Yes my statement was correct, Gays can adopt, but as you feeble mind could not understand two people of the same sex do not produce offspring

As far as the retard or poe remark, you can stick something where the sun does not shine, but you would probably like it, so never-mind :lol:

Marriage doesn't produce offspring. The stork with the baby in it's mouth's not real, either.

Not accurate.

Maybe my question was not clear, a Marriage between a man and a women normally produces children. A Marriage between a Man and a Man, does not produce children, not does a woman and woman.

Yes my statement was correct, Gays can adopt, but as you feeble mind could not understand two people of the same sex do not produce offspring

As far as the retard or poe remark, you can stick something where the sun does not shine, but you would probably like it, so never-mind :lol:

Interesting...seems to me you are insisting that Procreation is a necessary component of Marriage and/or Marriage is a necessary component of Procreation.

Sorry, but this is planet Earth here. That is not the truth.

Just Curious

No one is complaining, I could care less what other people do, I just was curious about the same privileges according to the Government Benefits people talk about

Not accurate.

Interesting...seems to me you are insisting that Procreation is a necessary component of Marriage and/or Marriage is a necessary component of Procreation.

Sorry, but this is planet Earth here. That is not the truth.

No, just saying there is a difference between, Marriage and Unions, IMO

I'm torn on this issue. I would like the term civil union be used for gay couples. Legally, they should be given the same rights as husband and wife. To go so far as to call it "marriage," would go against my morals.

The only reason the "militant gays" want it to be called a "marriage" is so they can get under our skin.

I am kin to a lesbian and she agrees with me... most all of her friends say a civil union that gives them the same rights as my wife & I is all they want.
To call it a marriage would require changing the definition of the word.

I could care less is Jim and John want to die as a couple of old hens or cocks :eusa_eh: uurrr ummm, nevermind, I think you get what I am saying.

What if the wife of your kin had a terrible car accident and lost both legs, thereby ruining a very lucrative career dancing around a brass pole?

If she were a male spouse of a disabled pole dancer he could draw benefits from an entitlement program administered by We, The People.

Social Security law defines marriage as between a man and a woman. A guy can woo and discard wives all through his life and as long as he keeps any one of them for 10+ years, she has entitlements through his earnings record, separate entitlements for each lawful wife of 10 years minimum, not something she shares with other auxiliaries or limited by the family maximum. Some congressbitch along the way made damn sure that forgotten wives had something for old age.

Adam and Steve can be in a committed and monogamous relationship for 30 years and have absolutely nothing in shared benefit coverage while Adam and Eve are building government entitlement coverage under each others records every time one of them punches in at work.

Is that fair?

Is life ever fair?

Just Curious

If people stop reproducing, KK would be happy...

Just Curious

The won't exist anymore if certain types get their way...

I'm torn on this issue. I would like the term civil union be used for gay couples. Legally, they should be given the same rights as husband and wife. To go so far as to call it "marriage," would go against my morals.

The only reason the "militant gays" want it to be called a "marriage" is so they can get under our skin.

I am kin to a lesbian and she agrees with me... most all of her friends say a civil union that gives them the same rights as my wife & I is all they want.

I could care less is Jim and John want to die as a couple of old hens or cocks :eusa_eh: uurrr ummm, nevermind, I think you get what I am saying.

Some of them want the privilege of calling their significant other "My Husband" or "My Wife" without someone looking at them in a strange manner. They want to feel normal....be treated like they're normal.

I think it's more in the mind then anything.

Just Curious

Is our government now responsible for populating the earth? I was not aware that i was given a marriage certificate with the stipulation that i have children.

My Curiosity and reason for question

Social Security law defines marriage as between a man and a woman. A guy can woo and discard wives all through his life and as long as he keeps any one of them for 10+ years, she has entitlements through his earnings record, separate entitlements for each lawful wife of 10 years minimum, not something she shares with other auxiliaries or limited by the family maximum. Some congressbitch along the way made damn sure that forgotten wives had something for old age.

Adam and Steve can be in a committed and monogamous relationship for 30 years and have absolutely nothing in shared benefit coverage while Adam and Eve are building government entitlement coverage under each others records every time one of them punches in at work.

Without Biological offspring from Gay, the Social Security System would have less and less replacement offspring to pay into the system to support Adam and Steve.

Does the question make any more sense now, it was referring originally to this statement

Just Curious

From reading your post I see that you believe the time is coming near.
Gays will take over the earth and humans will become extinct.
Why do you post that when you know that is not true?

if marriage was only for those that can procreate, then no one over 50 would be married
well, the women anyway
and if thats the case, just who are the men over 50 gonna be married to

Some of them want the privilege of calling their significant other "My Husband" or "My Wife" without someone looking at them in a strange manner. They want to feel normal....be treated like they're normal.

Didn't your mama teach you to treat everyone as equals?

Yes, I'm sure that the ONLY reason my wife and I got married 2 years ago legally even tho we've been together for almost 24 is just. to. get. under. your. skin.

Seems to have worked too. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Uh, excuse me Butch, er, Pat, er, Dude. You freaks weren't married. You were civilly unionized....This great state doesn't recogize deviant marriage.....It's that lil' prop. 8 thingamajigee....Now, get back in that fucking closet where ya' belong!

Last edited:

Didn't your mama teach you to treat everyone as equals?

Have you ever seen a Gay Rights Parade?

Forum List

Back