Why FOX is not a News Outlet...but

No argument here. MSNBC, other than Morning Joe is liberal swill. NPR and CNN are the most balaced. Well, the AP is also unbiased.

Liberal swill? Well, that's what you get for being honest. I've heard they lie, but no one can say what that lie was. Unlike Arab owned Fox.

What? You don't remember them claiming a TEA Party meeting in I think it was AZ was a racist meeting because there was a man there with an AR-15. You don't remember that
photo they showed of the man with the AR? Them saying how racist that was? Remember?
Then when the cropped photo was shown in its entirety it was found that the man holding the rifle was black? Do you remember now? Hmmmm?

Your right. I don't remember that. And who was "them"?

Why MSNBC is not a News Outlet...but it is a Hack Media firm for the Democrat Party and for the Communist Workers Party.
They have shown time and time again that their only interest is to spread thier ideology and beliefs. Facts are of little or no concern to them. If you want to be led around by the nose, watch msnbc.

No argument here. MSNBC, other than Morning Joe is liberal swill. NPR and CNN are the most balaced. Well, the AP is also unbiased.

I want what YOU'RE smoking...:lol:

And therein lies the difference. Fox is biased and so is MSNBC. But in righwingloonytoon land, Fox is balanced and every other outlet is biased.

Tell me I'm wrong about you House, I sincerely hope you do. What do you consider a "Balanced" network?

At least 3 sore losers in this thread so far, in this current race-baitin' atmosphere the NAACP started.

Don't be sore, just accept (cuz you'll never admit) the fact you've lost in this last round. Thats all. (Hee-Heee-Heee!)

The NAACP jumped all over a black woman because they were shown a clip from fox that was bullshit and it makes THEM racist.

Not Breitbart or Fox?

Gotcha.

So Fox is to blame??

Fox didn't even get ahold of the thing till after she was dismissed. The problem is that it showed up on youtube...not that it showed up on Fox. The White House was trying to keep if from being aired.....trying to cover it up and instead blew it out of proportion.

The NAACP seems to have jumped all over this the way Obama did....with both feet and without thinking.

Yet another prime example of the racism that exists in the NAACP and the racism Obama is trying to cover up in himself. He knows that if it was clear to everyone the way he harbors racist beliefs they would stop supporting him.

Last edited:
FOX presented a tape from a guy they KNEW had a history of being a fucking liar and doctoring tape as if it was solid gold.

They knew exactly what they were doing, they were keeping shots of Obama signing a finacial bill off the front pages.

FOX presented a tape from a guy they KNEW had a history of being a fucking liar and doctoring tape as if it was solid gold.

They knew exactly what they were doing, they were keeping shots of Obama signing a finacial bill off the front pages.

Where did you get that idea? From the Daily Kos?

Why don't you provide a link proving this.

Why would the signing of a bill that we needed to pass before we can find out what's in it be something Fox doesn't want anyone to see?

I think it's becoming pretty clear that honest debate is history in this country.

It is also becoming clear that the watchdog press is ignoring their responsibility in favor of an ideology.

It is really becoming obvious that this Administration is paranoid beyond reason and feels that image is all that matters. Actions mean nothing.....which is why some folks support them. Sounding nice but being ruthless seems to sell better then the alternatives.....a representative government that listens to the people but is willing to make the hard choices needed to help the economy recover.

Obama can act like a total incompetent when the chips are down [BP oil spill, Afghanistan, foreign relations with allies, Black Panther voter intimidation, Arizona, etc.] and act like a stuck up elitist [A private jet for his pet, golfing and vacations during crisis after crisis, trips to wine, dine, and a opera in New York City on our dime] but he's always forgiven when he talks about extending unemployment benefits....or something else he feels that will tug at the heart strings. Even Hamas gets away with this tactic in Palestine even though they're a bunch of murderous thugs.

Last edited:
David Frum: "Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us, and now we are discovering we work for Fox"
March 23, 2010 11:45 am ET
Say it again!

Fox gets the highest ratings because they aren't on the Obama payroll.

People are tired of hearing how great he is.

They want to hear about everything.....not just what the left feels they need to hear.

Fox is sometimes wrong and silly....but at least they report the news. They don't repeat the same drivel that the rest of those so-called news organizations repeat over and over again.

And they don't have this crazy habit of ignoring pertinent news stories that show the Dems in a bad light.
Are you really THIS bucking DENSE?!??

Wasn't MADEUPNews ratings high DURING the previous administration? How then could you SURMISE thats it's due to being on "Obama's payroll?"

Doesn't the main-stream media CONSTANTLY criticize Obama and his administration FAIRLY? I never saw any criticism coming from the RightWing media during the last administration...only constant defense and kowtowwing.

You people seem to believe that if an outlet isn't constantly expressing their hatred or dislike for every. single. thing. our President does then they are "under Obama's payroll."

You really are surprising me...in the worst ways with your crazy far right nonsensical rhetoric.

Wise up kid...seriously.

At least 3 sore losers in this thread so far, in this current race-baitin' atmosphere the NAACP started.

Don't be sore, just accept (cuz you'll never admit) the fact you've lost in this last round. Thats all. (Hee-Heee-Heee!)

The NAACP jumped all over a black woman because they were shown a clip from fox that was bullshit and it makes THEM racist.

Not Breitbart or Fox?

Gotcha.
RightWing Logic...the biggest oxymoron this side of history.

Why does the left have such a problem with the right? The left has many,many news outlet's on TV and the right has one. Why does the left have such a problem with the right? The left always wants to shut down the voices and speech of the right. Freedom of speech means both sides have the right to speak. Why does the left feel so threated by the right? Could it possible be that using common sense works?

David Frum: "Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us, and now we are discovering we work for Fox"
March 23, 2010 11:45 am ET
Say it again!

Fox gets the highest ratings because they aren't on the Obama payroll.

People are tired of hearing how great he is.

They want to hear about everything.....not just what the left feels they need to hear.

Fox is sometimes wrong and silly....but at least they report the news. They don't repeat the same drivel that the rest of those so-called news organizations repeat over and over again.

And they don't have this crazy habit of ignoring pertinent news stories that show the Dems in a bad light.
Are you really THIS bucking DENSE?!??

Wasn't MADEUPNews ratings high DURING the previous administration? How then could you SURMISE thats it's due to being on "Obama's payroll?"

Doesn't the main-stream media CONSTANTLY criticize Obama and his administration FAIRLY? I never saw any criticism coming from the RightWing media during the last administration...only constant defense and kowtowwing.

You people seem to believe that if an outlet isn't constantly expressing their hatred or dislike for every. single. thing. our President does then they are "under Obama's payroll."

You really are surprising me...in the worst ways with your crazy far right nonsensical rhetoric.

Wise up kid...seriously.

Thanks for the compliment. I guess being 53 means you're still a kid in your mind.

I feel so much younger now.:eusa_angel:

As far as the rest of your post.....anyone can see that the MSM supports Obama regardless. They release cherry-picked stories that allow them to claim they maintain an modicum of integrity but only when necessary and only when the damage can be minimized. Negative GOP stories get the full treatment but negative Obama stories get a cursory mentioning and then are sent to the back pages post haste. Only Fox refuses to do so.

Stories that would decimate this President are consistently ignored as was the case with Reverend Wright. Obama knew he was toast when his association with that racist paster became public yet the MSM not only ignored the story but called anyone who focused on the story outright racists. It was known to be the case for a full year before Sean Hannity started hammering it home. Obama was sent to the Bahamas for 3 weeks to clear his head because it was clear after his "Typical White Grandmother" statement...he was losing his cool.

No Republican could last a week with the screw-ups this guy gets away with....nor the history and associations he has had and still maintains. A leader in the SEIU [ACORN] is now working directly for him and helped write the Health Care bill for God's sake.

Last edited:
Why does the left have such a problem with the right? The left has many,many news outlet's on TV and the right has one.
Let's see. Could it be the many lies perpetrated and systematically disseminated from the Right? Starting with what you just said. You assert that the "Left has many, many, many news outlets" and the right has only one. LIE. The only LeftWing media outlet is MSNBC. And yet they produce the news in a factual manner...which much study and journalism involved in their news reporting.

The other media outlets are NOT "left leaning." The proof of that is their performance under the Bush Administion, and their continued performance and treatment of RW lunacy treating it as honest debate in the discourse. You see facts are facts...it just so happens that facts tend to have a liberal bias, because the RW create their own facts. The rest of the main-stream media is involved and in the business of serious journalism. Look up what a journalist is. WHO on MADEUPNews is a journalist? Please provide FACTS via URLs.

Why does the left have such a problem with the right? The left always wants to shut down the voices and speech of the right. Freedom of speech means both sides have the right to speak.
Lies and garbage yet again from the Right. Provide PROOF that the left has made valid attempts to shut down the voices and speech from the right. Again, saps like you and your ilk seem to willingly and gleefully conflate pointing out pure lies with "trying to shut us down." Use URLs please. I wan't EVIDENCE, not your usual BS and conjecture.

Why does the left feel so threated by the right? Could it possible be that using common sense works?
Lies and myths again. More opinion from the Right. You people really believe you practice common sense? Was the Bush Administration an exercise in common sense? I don't want to hear your BS excuses about "Bush was no conservative" because you ALL were with him hook line and sinker, and you STILL defend him...AFTER all that was done to harm this country under his watch and his outright FAILURE to prevent the biggest terrorist attack on US soil to date.

Please MFer...provide FACTS for your fantasies.

I'll wait.

Last edited:
Mud,

The Rev. Wright story was covered to death by ALL the media, every which way to Sunday. 24/7. This is a fact. MADEUPNews was only the worse perpetrator in that act.

The MSM constantly has stories that are criticizing Obama...they are CONSTANTLY doing this. Go turn one on now and you will most likely find them criticizing Obama for one reason or the other.

Why must you and your ilk LIE so?

Why?!!??

I never said word about Bush. The left lies just as much as the right does.
My point was that the right has just as much freedom as the left has to voice their opinion. But the left wants the right to shut up.

I never said word about Bush. The left lies just as much as the right does.
My point was that the right has just as much freedom as the left has to voice their opinion. But the left wants the right to shut up.
And my point was to point out how all you said was a lie...and you're still lying.

Provide PROOF of the left validly attempting to shut down the right.

Provide PROOF of this so-called "LeftWing Media" lies.

You see how TruthMatters.com daily points out the LIES of the Right with actual PROOF like video, tape and audio?

Please do the same.

Thanks.

Have you not seen many of the links put up here in this forum about how the left wants to shut up the right?
The left did it effectively in the 70's but the so called slient majority of the voters will not be slienced again.
Your posts show just how prejudice you are. You're blowing up at me without links shows just how much you don't like someones opinion that is different that yours.

Why FOX is not a News Outlet...but it is a Hack Media firm for the Republican Party and for the Tea Baggers.
They have shown time and time again that their only interest is to spread thier ideology and beliefs. Facts are of little or no concern to them. If you want to be led around by the nose, watch fox.
Why MSNBC is not a News Outlet...but it is a Hack Media firm for the Democrat Party and for the Communist Workers Party.
They have shown time and time again that their only interest is to spread thier ideology and beliefs. Facts are of little or no concern to them. If you want to be led around by the nose, watch msnbc.

CNN and NPR....Balanced....Oh, to laugh! :lol::lol::lol:

Again...YOU...peach174, the person that is currently making claims in THIS thread, that the left is trying to shut down the right.

Provide PROOF.

I'm only in this thread...I will not go anywhere else.

Provide PROOF not lies and conjecture.

I will wait.

Thank you.

Boy are you lazy and stubborn. I have a right to my opinion just like everybody has in this country. Open your eyes and put two and two together. You have the right to your opinion, but I don't eh?
Why should I have to put up links? Why do I have to repeat links that are already up? Who died made you the boss.

Why does the left have such a problem with the right? The left has many,many news outlet's on TV and the right has one. Why does the left have such a problem with the right? The left always wants to shut down the voices and speech of the right. Freedom of speech means both sides have the right to speak. Why does the left feel so threated by the right? Could it possible be that using common sense works?
Their ideas can't stand the comparison. Instead of stregthening their ideas (which is hard!)...they try to silence the conflicting views.

Forum List

Back