Why FOX is not a News Outlet...but

Mud,

The Rev. Wright story was covered to death by ALL the media, every which way to Sunday. 24/7. This is a fact. MADEUPNews was only the worse perpetrator in that act.

The MSM constantly has stories that are criticizing Obama...they are CONSTANTLY doing this. Go turn one on now and you will most likely find them criticizing Obama for one reason or the other.

Why must you and your ilk LIE so?

Why?!!??

Marc....Sean Hannity started investigating and reporting on it at least 10 months before it came to a head. Then once it became an obvious story everyone had to at least mention it.

The MSM isn't constantly criticizing Obama. They pretty much ignore stories till they can't anymore then they start talking about something else. They don't nail him like they did Bush. And to be honest every time they post a negative story about Obama they always give his supporters the last word. The usual response it that there is no truth to the claims..and this is reported without much comment.

When Obama said he had no intention of taking over GM and Chrysler....then did so, even replaced the CEO with his own man a couple of weeks later nobody from the usual sources questioned him to any great deal. CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC have a rep for the Obama camp give a dissertation for half an hour on Sunday morning on how everyone is lying about the Obama Administration. By the time they get done nobody even knows what the hell happened. Nobody from the other side is allowed to comment on their obviously evasive answers to questions.

Only recently has the press begun to do their jobs but only in spurts. They rarely get to ask followup questions when Administration officials say something that is obviously false or stretches credibility. Robert Gibbs is the worst at moving on to the next question and never adequately answering it.

And this BS about MSNBC being the only left-leaning news station.....that is ridiculous. NBC cannot be excluded and nether can CNN. CBS was the perpetrators of massive amounts of Bush-bashing stories. Every month seemed to be another former Bush official releasing a tell-all book on 60mins. ABC isn't much better.

When you say that most of the news stations aren't far left you really lose your credibility.

Last edited:
Here's a good link that illustrates the pass Obama got with the Rev. Wright story.

Documents show media plotting to kill stories about Rev. Jeremiah Wright | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Rev. Wright was proof Obama was most likely a racist.....because anyone who could sit through one of his sermons and not walk out had to be..and he did it for 20 yrs...but even this didn't ruin Obama's chances. If that couldn't then nothing could. Not his association with the Weather Underground....a group that wants to start a race war in America...nor his ties to criminals and scam-artists. The proclamation was Obama can't be judged by the company he keeps.....the rest of us yes....but not Obama.

Last edited:
Liberal swill? Well, that's what you get for being honest. I've heard they lie, but no one can say what that lie was. Unlike Arab owned Fox.

What? You don't remember them claiming a TEA Party meeting in I think it was AZ was a racist meeting because there was a man there with an AR-15. You don't remember that
photo they showed of the man with the AR? Them saying how racist that was? Remember?
Then when the cropped photo was shown in its entirety it was found that the man holding the rifle was black? Do you remember now? Hmmmm?

Your right. I don't remember that. And who was "them"?

The MSNBC news anchors.

When you defend Fox, you are defending Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, their fourth largest owner. A man who raised money for the families of suicide bombers and said we deserved 9/11.

At least 3 sore losers in this thread so far, in this current race-baitin' atmosphere the NAACP started.

Don't be sore, just accept (cuz you'll never admit) the fact you've lost in this last round. Thats all. (Hee-Heee-Heee!)

The NAACP jumped all over a black woman because they were shown a clip from fox that was bullshit and it makes THEM racist.

Not Breitbart or Fox?

Gotcha.
RightWing Logic...the biggest oxymoron this side of history.

The NAACP had the whole 40+ minute clip and didn't even review it!!
Just another in a series of 'teachable moments', and that's what they get for juggling racial hand grenades, and drop one big time.

When you defend Fox, you are defending Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, their fourth largest owner. A man who raised money for the families of suicide bombers and said we deserved 9/11.

Using your logic then, because China owns the majority of U.S. debt, America is China's red-headed stepchild and does whatever China tells us to do........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

it is a Hack Media firm for the Republican Party and for the Tea Baggers.

They have shown time and time again that their only interest is to spread thier ideology and beliefs. Facts are of little or no concern to them. If you want to be led around by the nose, watch fox.

"This week has been dominated by the media’s constant harping on the “racist” Tea Party and its members. Yes, the Tea Party that was blamed for flinging the “n-word” at Reps. John Lewis and Andre Carson. The media is trying to resurrect that story, even after Lewis and, now Carson, can’t even defend their own comments of the alleged incident. When will the Left be held accountable for their actions?

There will never be a “macaca moment” for anyone on the Left because the lame-stream media has put up blinders to the tiniest infraction from anyone in the Democratic Party. They had no problem singlehandedly bringing down Senator George Allen’s political career, but when Democratic members of Congress assault people on a public street, disregard their sworn oath to protect the Constitution or fabricate claims of racism to push the lights off their disastrous stewardship of this country, you can only hear crickets."
The Next 'Macaca Moment' - HUMAN EVENTS
(emphasis mine)

So the MSM hides the stories that reflect poorly on the left...and that's why

Fox News rocks!

The NAACP jumped all over a black woman because they were shown a clip from fox that was bullshit and it makes THEM racist.

Not Breitbart or Fox?

Gotcha.

Just another in a series of 'teachable moments', and that's what they get for juggling racial hand grenades, and drop one big time.

Do you really think they were gonna let this setup slide?

They wanted a chance to nail somebody so they could appear like they weren't racists. But they botched it.

At least 3 sore losers in this thread so far, in this current race-baitin' atmosphere the NAACP started.

Don't be sore, just accept (cuz you'll never admit) the fact you've lost in this last round. Thats all. (Hee-Heee-Heee!)

Not Breitbart or Fox?

Gotcha.

So Fox is to blame??

Fox didn't even get ahold of the thing till after she was dismissed. The problem is that it showed up on youtube...not that it showed up on Fox. The White House was trying to keep if from being aired.....trying to cover it up and instead blew it out of proportion.

The NAACP seems to have jumped all over this the way Obama did....with both feet and without thinking.

Yet another prime example of the racism that exists in the NAACP and the racism Obama is trying to cover up in himself. He knows that if it was clear to everyone the way he harbors racist beliefs they would stop supporting him.

That is a lie. A fucking lie.

They wanted a chance to nail somebody so they could appear like they weren't racists. But they botched it.

B. Kidd, I though so as well. Can you link us to where you got that from? I will wait.

They saw what we saw which was what fox broadcasted. Just like the white house. They all reacted to what FOX BROADCASTED.

Prove me wrong...I dare you.. I am calling you out. Fox bragged they were to the first to broadcast it.

Fox fans are disgusting.

B. Kidd, I though so as well. Can you link us to where you got that from? I will wait.

They saw what we saw which was what fox broadcasted. Just like the white house. They all reacted to what FOX BROADCASTED.

Prove me wrong...I dare you.. I am calling you out. Fox bragged they were to the first to broadcast it.

Fox fans are disgusting.

And your wails of denial are so hilarious.:lol::lol::lol:

Fox fans are disgusting.

Got it from the NAACP | Welcome to the new NAACP.org site.
When the naacp released their 7/20 press release about being snookered, in this release they stated they had reviewed the full film of Sherrods March 2010 speech at a local NAACP banquet in Georgia.
Connect the dots, this isn't hard, NAACP already had the full film of Sherrod's speech from a NAACP event before the above mentioned press release. They just hadn't reviewed it. Once they did, they released the 'snooker' statement.
Where do you think they got the FULL film of her speech from Cumquat, Breitbart?....

Why are so many of you ragg'n on fox news all the time. You all have plenty of news to watch. CNN.MSNBC,CBS,ABC,NBC and your local news.
Rachel Maddow has made many a wrong statements but I don't hear you all ragg'n about MSNBC? Oh and by the way have any of you noticed that it looks like she has an adams apple?
Just saying....

Why are so many of you ragg'n on fox news all the time. You all have plenty of news to watch. CNN.MSNBC,CBS,ABC,NBC and your local news.
Rachel Maddow has made many a wrong statements but I don't hear you all ragg'n about MSNBC? Oh and by the way have any of you noticed that it looks like she has an adams apple?
Just saying....

Liberal societal corollary #1 Speech regulation: contrary voices are to be regulated, barred, banned when possible, mocked and marginalized when not. Progressive voices are encouraged, lionized, amplified- in the name of ‘diversity,;’ or ‘liberation,’ or ‘unity,’ and, most of all, ‘progress.’ Goldberg, “Liberal Fascism,” p. 313.
(emphasis mine)

Not Breitbart or Fox?

Gotcha.

So Fox is to blame??

Fox didn't even get ahold of the thing till after she was dismissed. The problem is that it showed up on youtube...not that it showed up on Fox. The White House was trying to keep if from being aired.....trying to cover it up and instead blew it out of proportion.

The NAACP seems to have jumped all over this the way Obama did....with both feet and without thinking.

Yet another prime example of the racism that exists in the NAACP and the racism Obama is trying to cover up in himself. He knows that if it was clear to everyone the way he harbors racist beliefs they would stop supporting him.

That is a lie. A fucking lie.
Not really.
Ironically, while a number of mainstream media outlets claim that Fox News is responsible for getting Sherrod to resign, Fox's first call for a resignation, made by Bill O'Reilly just before 9:00 pm on Monday, came roughly an hour after Sherrod had actually resigned.

In other words, Fox News exerted no meaningful pressure on the administration to take any specific actions with regard to Sherrod before the administration took those actions on its own accord.

Read more: Reality Check: Fox News Hosts Had Nothing to Do With Shirley Sherrod Resignation | NewsBusters.org

Just saying....

They're enraged because Fox is an outlet they don't control. Unapproved and dangerous viewpoints are being presented to Americans.

Can't have that.

Just saying....
Present PROOF of the "many" of Rachel Maddow's wrong statements.

Since its so many, present THREE, just 3.

I will wait.

Just saying....

They're enraged because Fox is an outlet they don't control. Unapproved and dangerous viewpoints are being presented to Americans.

Can't have that.
Yeah...MADEUPNews is the real victim here.

49izadw.gif

Forum List

Back