Why FOX is not a News Outlet...but

Why are so many of you ragg'n on fox news all the time. You all have plenty of news to watch. CNN.MSNBC,CBS,ABC,NBC and your local news.
Rachel Maddow has made many a wrong statements but I don't hear you all ragg'n about MSNBC? Oh and by the way have any of you noticed that it looks like she has an adams apple?
Just saying....

They're enraged because Fox is an outlet they don't control. Unapproved and dangerous viewpoints are being presented to Americans.

Can't have that.
Yeah...MADEUPNews is the real victim here.

49izadw.gif
No one's claiming Fox is a victim. Obviously, their outstanding ratings are proof they aren't.

However, leftists feel victimized by Fox. That's why they're so enraged. It puts out a viewpoint contrary to their own, and their utter intolerance for anything that counters their ideas makes them hate Fox.

I think the problem is most people equate mistakes with malice. Not all mistakes are malicious. I can only think of three instances where malice was involved. The first is CBS News using the fake National Guard records for George Bush when they were clearly suspect in the first place (they never bothered to check on them which is a basic violation of reporting ethics) and MSNBC with their declaration that a man carrying an AR 15 rifle to a TEA party gathering proved that the TEA party was racist and showing a cropped photo of the man carrying the rifle.

The problem arose when the full photo was shown to be a picture of a BLACK man carrying the rifle. MSNBC absolutely knew that what they were reporting was false and continued anyway.

Then of course there was the infamous NBC hatchet job on GM trucks.
Behind the New Apology From NBC - NYTimes.com

I have never seen FOX News do anything similar. Yes they are biased, please point out a single news agency that is not biased. The issue is whether they are WILLFULLY reporting false information. So far I have seen evidence to support that contention only with regards to CBS, NBC, and MSNBC....not FOX. Which is one reason (but not the only one) why FOX News is crushing the competition.

I think the problem is most people equate mistakes with malice. Not all mistakes are malicious. I can only think of three instances where malice was involved. The first is CBS News using the fake National Guard records for George Bush when they were clearly suspect in the first place (they never bothered to check on them which is a basic violation of reporting ethics) and MSNBC with their declaration that a man carrying an AR 15 rifle to a TEA party gathering proved that the TEA party was racist and showing a cropped photo of the man carrying the rifle.

The problem arose when the full photo was shown to be a picture of a BLACK man carrying the rifle. MSNBC absolutely knew that what they were reporting was false and continued anyway.

I have never seen FOX News do anything similar. Yes they are biased, please point out a single news agency that is not biased. The issue is whether they are WILLFULLY reporting false information. So far I have seen evidence to support that contention only with regards to CBS, NBC, and MSNBC....not FOX. Which is one reason (but not the only one) why FOX News is crushing the competition.

When does Fox ever correct itself?

Democrats learned long ago that they can't win over the majority of the public with fringe ideas.....so they decided by hook or by crook they were gonna do whatever it took to get their programs in place. They figure we're too stupid to do it ourselves so it's up to them to save us from ourselves.

Always giving them the benefit of the doubt plays into their hands. They assume we are decent enough not to think the worse case scenario. They have conspired to lie to us.....it's rarely a mistake. They feel there's too much at stake not to lie and cheat.

Why are so many of you ragg'n on fox news all the time. You all have plenty of news to watch. CNN.MSNBC,CBS,ABC,NBC and your local news.
Rachel Maddow has made many a wrong statements but I don't hear you all ragg'n about MSNBC? Oh and by the way have any of you noticed that it looks like she has an adams apple?
Just saying....

They're enraged because Fox is an outlet they don't control. Unapproved and dangerous viewpoints are being presented to Americans.

Can't have that.

Nonsense.

Quite often....but you have to watch it long enough to know this.

Just saying....

Can't have that.

Nonsense.

Way sense.

Quite often....but you have to watch it long enough to know this.

We've got Ann Coulter saying Brietbart was set up on the Sherrod matter. Do you call that Fox correctly itself?

When do ANY of them retract false statements? At least FOX doesn't KNOWINGLY PRESENT FALSE INFO! Don't you see the difference?

I'll take your word for it. I'm glad FOX corrects themselves just in time for their next error. Coulter is now spinning it that Breitbart was set up.

Thanks Liberty for the NEG Rep on this thread! That verifies the truth that FOX is not really a News Station. Obviously, their people have never read a word concerning ethics in Journalism. Lies like death squads in HC reform and editing video to suit their needs are just a few of their well developed distortion tactics. They report it, even if they know it is not the truth, but only if it helps the plight of the far right.

Forum List

Back