Why "Fast and Furious" will become another Republican Debacle

We have to face it, the Republican party isn't too bright. I'm beginning to believe Republicans will soon be using the NRA reasoning powers as a step up the ladder. The NRA reasoning: if they aren't doing it, that's proof they are planning to do it.

Sorry liberals have done that for decades
In shades of the Clarence Thomas hearings, we are once again faced with a Nina Totenberg moment. As Nina Totenberg from NPR told us during the Clarence Thomas hearings, “It’s the seriousness of the charge.” that matters, not the truth.
http://therionorteline.com/2011/10/...ill-herman-cain-accused-of-sexual-misconduct/

You guys make this too easy

Oh fuck you.

You pretty much are running out of ammo when you are sourcing a comedy you show you largely disagree with to make your points.

Cherry pick much?

Moron?:cuckoo:
If he sourced FoxNews you'd just dismiss it out of hand. He sources one of your heroes and you still deny it. :D

Just remember: There's still time to kick him off the ticket.

FOX ain't news and neither is John Stewart.

But both are fucking hilarious.

:D

Fox is just as much news and entertainment as MSNBC is.

Swallow says Obama and Holder are beyond the law in because of them being black and stuff.

LOL

SniperFag keeps asking for a cum shot.

And the answer is still no.

Acutally,

I figured that is why the mouth on your avi is wide open......just waiting.

Your mistaken. Which isn't unusual given the propensity for some conservatives around here to act like fags.

It's ready for a jugular.

Any takers?

Oh fuck you.

You pretty much are running out of ammo when you are sourcing a comedy you show you largely disagree with to make your points.

Cherry pick much?

Moron?:cuckoo:
If he sourced FoxNews you'd just dismiss it out of hand. He sources one of your heroes and you still deny it. :D

Sorry Sallow, Fox is alot better than NBC, CBS or ABC
funny none of those had fast and furious, yet the President decided to use executive privledge over a nothing issue? you really belive that? Do you have a pet unicorn as well?

Sorry Sallow, Fox is alot better than NBC, CBS or ABC
funny none of those had fast and furious, yet the President decided to use executive privledge over a nothing issue? you really belive that? Do you have a pet unicorn as well?

What do you mean? Had?

It's a story that's been carried daily about each of those stations.

And if I had a unicorn..it be steak in a few days.

Rare.

It was a program started by George W. Bush. Why weren't any Bushies called in by Issa, eh?

Then it should be easy for you to go over all the legislation put up by the Obama administration to restrict or curtail gun "rights".

Go.

Complete with links.

The Bush program had different objectives than the Obama program. F&F, Wide Receiver, whatever, they are two different programs and the Obama team took it down a different road.

Obama has not been able to get legislation passed concerning gun control for a few reasons. One, he spent his first two years paying back bundlers and passing the fiasco known as the PPACA. Two, whenever he, Holder, Biden, and company spoke of re-instating or implementing restrictive gun laws, they met massive pushback from both sides of the aisle and had to drop it. If the electorate gives him another term, the taxes on guns and ammo and rules put out by the various agencies will satisfy some of his desires to restict freedom. Unfortunately, this will apply to many issues other than firearms.

His comments through the years concerning his anti-gun views are well known, well documented and are all over the Internet.

Again..back up your quotes.

With links.

Obama's done absolutely nothing...

I will repeat that.

Absolutely nothing to curtail the "rights" of citizens to own guns.

If you have something that disputes that..feel free.

Do you read what other people write? Of course Obama has done nothing. His desires are unpopular and he is a terrible leader. Again...why put up links when you will dispute them as RW sources that cannot be believed? The truth is a matter of record and his use of executive privilige has me more convinced than ever that people at high levels in the Obama administration (and probably Obama) authorized F&F to sway public opinion towards gun control.

This is the best that the collective intellectual greatness of Limbaugh, Kristol and O'Reilly can come up with?

Rename it Slow & Tedious.

The Bush program had different objectives than the Obama program. F&F, Wide Receiver, whatever, they are two different programs and the Obama team took it down a different road.

Obama has not been able to get legislation passed concerning gun control for a few reasons. One, he spent his first two years paying back bundlers and passing the fiasco known as the PPACA. Two, whenever he, Holder, Biden, and company spoke of re-instating or implementing restrictive gun laws, they met massive pushback from both sides of the aisle and had to drop it. If the electorate gives him another term, the taxes on guns and ammo and rules put out by the various agencies will satisfy some of his desires to restict freedom. Unfortunately, this will apply to many issues other than firearms.

His comments through the years concerning his anti-gun views are well known, well documented and are all over the Internet.

With links.

I will repeat that.

Do you read what other people write? Of course Obama has done nothing. His desires are unpopular and he is a terrible leader. Again...why put up links when you will dispute them as RW sources that cannot be believed? The truth is a matter of record and his use of executive privilige has me more convinced than ever that people at high levels in the Obama administration (and probably Obama) authorized F&F to sway public opinion towards gun control.

This is the deal.

He's done nothing to curtail gun rights. I don't agree with that..by the way. Letting fucking nuts buy guns is insane. So is concealed carry and assault rifles. Guns should be for home/business protection and hunting. Not for the wild west you guys want to turn America into.

But the fact remains..that you are engaging in a fantasy.

Last edited:

With links.

I will repeat that.

Limbaugh spin

With links.

I will repeat that.

This is the deal.

He's done nothing.

So you are engaging in a fantasy.

Alrighty then, Bush had done nothing during the time he was President
whoohoo

With links.

I will repeat that.

This is the deal.

He's done nothing.

Well, he's ACCOMPLISHED nothing, but it looks as if F & F was nothing more than an op to sway public opinion about more gun control legislation. Isn't that what CBS has found out? I think the link has been posted, I don't know, maybe 15 times by now?

Could it be that Pelosi knew it would boomerang??

Boehner is in charge now.

Maybe he figures that if Pelosi didn't do it with a super-majority in both House and Senate for a couple years that there's probably nothing to 'investigate'...

Well a little aside here...

Congress has never denied a President a war..and probably that will be the case for the forseeable future.

If Iraq didn't put an end to that practice..nothing will.

With links.

I will repeat that.

Limbaugh spin

how do you know? you listen to him I take it.

This is the deal.

He's done nothing.

Well, he's ACCOMPLISHED nothing, but it looks as if F & F was nothing more than an op to sway public opinion about more gun control legislation. Isn't that what CBS has found out? I think the link has been posted, I don't know, maybe 15 times by now?

Well pardon me if I think killing Osama Bin Laden, saving the Auto Industry, passing the ACA, saving a boat load of jobs, reversing the downward trend in employment and making sure the financial industry didn't go bust are accomplishments.

Just as you guys think 9/11, Katrina, Iraq, and the Financial Meltdown were accomplishments.

Mission accomplished!

This is the deal.

He's done nothing.

Well pardon me if I think killing Osama Bin Laden, saving the Auto Industry, passing the ACA, saving a boat load of jobs, reversing the downward trend in employment and making sure the financial industry didn't go bust are accomplishments.

Just as you guys think 9/11, Katrina, Iraq, and the Financial Meltdown were accomplishments.

Mission accomplished!

well good for you, but you're are one of the minority who approve of the job Obama has done..the MAJORITY doesn't agree with you.

This is the deal.

He's done nothing.

Mission accomplished!

Jeez Sallow, you gonna paint me with that brush AGAIN? I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself before you get it through your canine cranium, I DIDN'T SUPPORT SHRUB THEN AND I NEVER VOTED FOR HIM!

Think you can remember that?

And while you're at it, try to remember that it was Seal Team 6 that killed Osama, GM still owes the taxpayers about $30B, the ACA is an un-Constitutional overreach, those 'saved jobs' are a figment of your imagination, the UE rate only went down because the labor participation rate is the lowest it's EVER been and giving billions to the bankers who CAUSED the mess is not really an accomplishment.

The Republican Party has become the party of "Ah Ha". They think they have a new scheme. A new way to attack the president. To avoid responsibility. The problem with this current debacle is they struck "too soon".

If this had happened, say two weeks before the election, it might have had a chance to actually cause damage to the first African American Attorney General and the first African American President, but with this much time, people will learn the truth. And truth has proven to be the deadly enemy to this current Republican Party.

So forget the fact that Bush used Executive Privilege 6 times while Obama has used it this once. And what did Bush use it for? Things like protecting whoever outed a covert CIA agent, something people other than Republicans think of as "treason".

Forget the fact this program was "officially started" in 2006.

Forget the fact the agent killed wasn't killed with one of these guns.

Forget the fact Holder ordered this program stopped when he found out about it.

Just this simple one thing, when pointed out to thinking Americans, will prove this to be the scheme it is.

When an operation, such as this is put into effect, it takes years of planning. It's no accident is was started in 2006. You know something like this was going on for years. Because it takes years to train people. To make contacts. To put the operation in place. To acquire materials and knowledge. To gather intel. This entire operation began in an area of the country hostile to Obama with people who are Republicans to the core.

Holder didn't enter office with this huge operation already planned out and put in place on day one. It's ludicrous.

Look at the operation that took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and stopped looking for him. And it was a very small operation involving a limited number of people. And how long did they plan before the operation went into effect? How much training was involved? How much intel was acquired?

When the size and scope of "Operation Fast and Furious" is revealed and when it started and when Eric Holder took office, it will become apparent this is another attack on Obama by way of Holder. Now for these right wingers, it doesn't matter. They just don't care about truth. I believe my all time favorite post here was when some right winger said Iraq was Obama's fault. That we never should have invaded. This is the same kind of thing.
Oh sure! Let's forget that FACT that YOU are totally full of shit and lies.

No.1
It did not start in 2006. That was a different program under Bush. (Wide Receiver) That operation had these distinct differences from what Obubba and his anti-gun thugs attempted.

A
The guns walked under Bush were marked and tracked with tracking devices.

B
The Mexican government had knowledge of and approved of what was happening.

C
The people who walked the guns under Bush were tracked.

HOWEVER, in Fast and Furious...NONE OF THE ABOVE EXISTED. The whole scheme was to permit the illegally sold guns into Mexico, have them "discovered" at drug cartel crime scenes and traced back to the illegal (but condoned) sale , then presented as part of the bogus argument that WE NEED MORE GUN CONTROL.

Obubba's problem is that two of the guns were discovered at a crime scene some 18 miles inside US borders wherein an ATF agent was killed with one of them. Some 10 days later an ATF AGENT BLEW THE WHISTLE ON THE WHOLE CREW OF CRIMINAL ASSHOLES that instigated the project and killed a friend of his.

The motives for the two operations (Bush's and Obubba's) were different. Bush was trying to locate and capture drug lords and drug cartel operations. Obubba was trying to gain sympathy for more gun control laws in America.

Bush let the Mexican government in on the deal. Obubba did not.

Bush tracked the guns. Obubba did not.

Obubba and his right hand asshole Eric Holder have FUCKED UP!

...and YOU are a goddamned liar!

Forum List

Back