R.N.C. Shutting Down Community Centers Aimed at Minority Outreach

All funding is "drying up" because nobody is giving Trump or the RNC donations any longer and all of the money being donated is now being sucked up by Trump's legal troubles leaving the party and the down ballot candidates nothing to compaign with.

Trump's take over of the RNC was all about getting Trump's hands on all of their money, and nothing more.

Grifters gotta grift.
Seems to me that considering that the RNC is the minority party, they're doing pretty darn well in fund raising.

People who continually spout commie slogans and fake news are. Stop citing made up rubbish you don't understand.

The irony of you telling people to stop citing made up rubbish you don't understand is making my day.

Seems to me that considering that the RNC is the minority party, they're doing pretty darn well in fund raising.

The party is nearly bankrupt. All the money they spent on court cases to "stop the steal" have bankrupted the state parties in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Nevada.

All of Trump's fundraising is going to pay his lawyers and he's currently spending more than he's taking in. Rona McDaniels refused to give Trump GOP money for his lawyers because the national party fundraising is way down this year.

Trump is and always has been a fiscal train wreck. The party won't have any money to run campaigns at this rate.

The irony of you telling people to stop citing made up rubbish you don't understand is making my day.

The party is nearly bankrupt. All the money they spent on court cases to "stop the steal" have bankrupted the state parties in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Nevada.

All of Trump's fundraising is going to pay his lawyers and he's currently spending more than he's taking in. Rona McDaniels refused to give Trump GOP money for his lawyers because the national party fundraising is way down this year.

Trump is and always has been a fiscal train wreck. The party won't have any money to run campaigns at this rate.

Panic is written all over your posts here. lol

R.N.C. Shutting Down Community Centers Aimed at Minority Outreach​

The Republican National Committee, days after electing new leadership and overhauling its presidential campaign operation, is shuttering all of the community centers it established for minority outreach nationwide and laying off their staffs, according to two people briefed on the plans, a move that could impede Republicans’ efforts to court voters of color.

The community centers, which were based in several states including California, New York, North Carolina and Texas, were part of a yearslong effort to encourage Black, Latino, Asian and Native American voters to join the party. Republicans closed several minority outreach centers in battleground states more than a year ago and did not retain their minority media outreach directors.

This says it all.

I’m confused..

Several media outlets on Wednesday reported the RNC, which is now led by two close Trump allies, had decided to shutter community centers, with the New York Times reporting 10 would close.
"We have seven community centers. They will remain open," said RNC spokesperson Danielle Alvarez.

So…one says they are closing another says they are staying open.

RINOs are being shown the door…More dem trying to categorize shifting resource as doom…they’d better pey attention to their own party’s shift to fascism.
By the time Trump & his crime family are finished robbing the RNC blind the "outfit" will end up in bankruptcy court.

Scorsese couldn't make a mob movie this true to life.

By the time Trump & his crime family are finished robbing the RNC blind the "outfit" will end up in bankruptcy court.

Scorsese couldn't make a mob movie this true to life.
It doesn’t matter, because Cloward and Piven progressives like you will destroy the country first, given the chance.

It doesn’t matter, because Cloward and Piven progressives like you will destroy the country first, given the chance.
Before or after gangster Trump & his mob line their pockets & bankrupt the RNC?

You don't have the first clue about who or what other people vote for.

"Free shit" is yet another lie Republicans tell you and like the idiot you are, you believe it. The moment one you ignorant assholes says black people vote for "free shit", I know you're a functional moron.
Astounding manifest LIE. It's been a firm fact ever since L.B.J.
created his - Great Society - and it grew legs.And a beard.
In fact,Larry Elder can cite almost to the year when Black
Women saw Welfare and having babies as a way to start
a career.It was common knowledge.No way to hide it.
Fatherless Families became the norm.
Extended to the present.In fact,it's even more a fact today
than in the 70's.
Yer not merely a brainless dullard but a shill for those like
Al Sharpton.

Which explains use of Ukraine getting funded like drunken
sailors each weekend.It's part of Cloward-Piven.

Panic is written all over your posts here. lol

You're projecting your own panic here. I remember when you told us that Alex Jones was right about Sandy Hook and you had all of the evidence. Then Alex Jones went into court and said he made it all up and now he's broke and out of business.

Since the first day you arrived with your little tinfoil hat firmly in place, you've had some entertainment value, but not much. In the real world, where normal people live, they have difficulty believing people like you really exist.

Keep thinking you're so much smarter than all of the rest of us Dumbly.

The Republican National Committee, days after electing new leadership and overhauling its presidential campaign operation, is shuttering all of the community centers it established for minority outreach nationwide and laying off their staffs, according to two people briefed on the plans, a move that could impede Republicans’ efforts to court voters of color.

The community centers, which were based in several states including California, New York, North Carolina and Texas, were part of a yearslong effort to encourage Black, Latino, Asian and Native American voters to join the party. Republicans closed several minority outreach centers in battleground states more than a year ago and did not retain their minority media outreach directors.

This says it all.
What does it say, other than the GOP has already been successful in getting non-white voters? Women too. Unions too. Legal immigrants, too.

Pretty soon, the Democrat base will be nothing but child transgenderizers, ANTIFA, and the abordion industry.

Here's a quote pulled from a piece in The Hill offered by another poster in the thread titled: "Trump's GOP is already dying."

"

• "After a lifetime of donating to every GOP nominee and multiple down ballot candidates every cycle….I’m out,” Henlein wrote. “I donated to help win elections, not to maintain the lifestyle of a billionaire.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lara Trump just the other night said Funding for
Trump campaign is going well....... I trust Lara Trump.

Trust her?
How could you possibly know anything about her?
Nobody ever heard of her until her FIL gave her this well-paying job to write checks to him.

For me personally, I write checks to GOP officials that can effect our farms. The local Congressional Rep, the local State Rep to the Statehouse, and the local State Senator too, the Sheriff, the Drain Commissioner, and County Clerk. They are all Republicans (it's rural and it is Red)......but they are all decent people. More 'pragmatist' than Republican.

I expect the fund-raising calls to come any day now.
My response will be.....

• how much are you looking from me and my family?
  • And, importantly, is ANY of the money gonna go to the RNC or even the State's GOP organization?

If they answer in the affirmative, and give me a number on how much or what percentage goes to those organizations.....well, I'll tell 'em "I was going to send you $XXXXX, but I will deduct the amount you said goes to the RNC or the State's RNC. You keep the balance local.

And if you shuffle any of my funds up to those organizations then don't ever call me again. I'll support you as a local politician but I ain't funding the incompetence I see higher up.

Capiche?

Democrats are the ones who keep patching your economy up and getting it back on the road after the idiot Republicans cut taxes on the national credit card and crash the economy. 1987, 2008, 2020.

The history of the world is that of progressive overcoming the objections of conservatives to everything new ever proposed.

American Republicans are mad as hell and they're not going to take it any more! Tough shit. You are SO MUCH in the minority at this point, that you have no hope of being elected.

If you don't believe in abortion, don't have one. If you don't believe being gay is moral, don't be gay. But leave those people who don't think like you alone.

You keep pretending that if violates YOUR rights to have to tolerate people you don't like. No, it does not. It violates THEIR RIGHT OF EQUAL TREATMENT UNDER THE LAW, IF YOU REFUSE.

This says it all.
An yet the tRumplings here somehow believe black and latino folks are gonna vote for them.

Forum List

Back