Why "Fast and Furious" will become another Republican Debacle

Can you be any more ridiculous, Sallow? Wide Receiver was stopped in 2007 when the Mexican government, who were in on it, informed the DOJ that they couldn't track the guns. Fast & Furious, OTOH, was started by Holder's DOJ in 2009 WITHOUT the knowledge or cooperation of the Mexican government, and wasn't stopped until 3 ATF agents blew the whistle on it.

Sallow seemed to miss this one... How odd.. ;) Good post.

Real life sometimes gets in the way..like walking the dog.

Or studying for the CCNA.

Yeah, cause you made your post *after* mine. :lol: And of course, all it was about was Booosh, Booosh, and more Booosh. Booosh is gone. Not to mention, if the documents that Congress wants to see implicate Booosh and his administration's Wide Receiver operation, then why would Obama use 'executive privledge' to keep them from being released then? :cuckoo:

Guess the left has no problem with a dead Border Patrol Agent and who cares about all those dead Mexicans. Hell. The're Mexicans after all.

If a Rep AG and DOJ had done this the left would be screaming bloody murder. Hell. They's be hanging bush in effigy.

Holder and his DOJ are responsible but they are Dems so what the hey. And they are black.

One would think that any honest person would like to know that someone is held responsible for the death of a Border Patrol Agent.

Guess it ain't that important to the left.

Black = special treatment, they are above the law. You know reparations and all.

Ah, the Race Card Card. Never gets old.
It never expires either.....

incompetence-eric-holder-race-card-politics-1324671935.jpg

So I made a bad assumption, I thought arrests had been made. Sue me.

I find it telling that the Holder DOJ could indict and prosecute those involved with WR on the one hand, and on the other DOUBLE DOWN on the failed operation with one of their own that was even MORE flawed than the first.

That doesn't bother you any?

4000 Americans and 100K Iraqis were killed on the premise of a lie.

No investigations. No nothing.

This country had to bail out financial institutions to the tune of trillions. People who weren't on the top of the heap..lost their shirts and their jobs.

It amazes me..that this rose to the top of the heap.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS1t87pRix0]The Laura Ingraham Show - Investigative reporter says WH official cussed at her over ATF scandal - YouTube[/ame]

Could you imagine the Bush Justice Dept yelling and screaming at a NBC reporter and get away with it?

Could you imagine John Ashcroft blatantly lying to Congress SIX TIMES and the media simply ignore it?

June 20, 2012 - Steve Carell - The Daily Show With Jon Stewart - Full Episode Video | Comedy Central

Shallow, Even Jon Stewart isn't buying the bullshit. Even Jon Stewart can admit that this isn't wholly political, because and i quote "the ATF DID give guns to mexican drug lords"

You are a classless, ignorant, moron. Not even the Daily Show can defend the actions of the Justice Dept.

Oh fuck you.

You pretty much are running out of ammo when you are sourcing a comedy you show you largely disagree with to make your points.

Cherry pick much?

Moron?:cuckoo:

I find it telling that the Holder DOJ could indict and prosecute those involved with WR on the one hand, and on the other DOUBLE DOWN on the failed operation with one of their own that was even MORE flawed than the first.

This country had to bail out financial institutions to the tune of trillions. People who weren't on the top of the heap..lost their shirts and their jobs.

So you cite 2 of Bush's many failures as an excuse for Obama and Holder's failure??

Just so you know, I didn't support THAT rat bastard, either.

June 20, 2012 - Steve Carell - The Daily Show With Jon Stewart - Full Episode Video | Comedy Central

Shallow, Even Jon Stewart isn't buying the bullshit. Even Jon Stewart can admit that this isn't wholly political, because and i quote "the ATF DID give guns to mexican drug lords"

You are a classless, ignorant, moron. Not even the Daily Show can defend the actions of the Justice Dept.

Oh fuck you.

You pretty much are running out of ammo when you are sourcing a comedy you show you largely disagree with to make your points.

Cherry pick much?

Sallow, I forget how many times you've made stupid statements, but he used your own guy against you. Even Stewart, a LIBERAL and OBAMA supporter, said this doesnt smell right. But hey it's over national security, but we know about ever national security secret, except in the Justice department? UH.....

We have to face it, the Republican party isn't too bright. I'm beginning to believe Republicans will soon be using the NRA reasoning powers as a step up the ladder. The NRA reasoning: if they aren't doing it, that's proof they are planning to do it.

Oh fuck you.

Cherry pick much?

Sallow, I forget how many times you've made stupid statements, but he used your own guy against you. Even Stewart, a LIBERAL and OBAMA supporter, said this doesnt smell right. But hey it's over national security, but we know about ever national security secret, except in the Justice department? UH.....

I don't think I've ever sourced Stewart to make a political point.

So good on you.

Oh fuck you.

Cherry pick much?

If he sourced FoxNews you'd just dismiss it out of hand. He sources one of your heroes and you still deny it. :D

Just remember: There's still time to kick him off the ticket.

So you cite 2 of Bush's many failures as an excuse for Obama and Holder's failure??

Again.

These are 2 debacles that hurt the nation far more then "Fast and Furious".

And yet? Skipped right over.

Why is that?

I'm sure you all thought this was a witch hunt and Obama was being a racist against a brown person..and figured it would become a Democrat Debacle

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlUmruKGAAc]Obama calls on Gonzales to step down - YouTube[/ame]

Oh fuck you.

Cherry pick much?

If he sourced FoxNews you'd just dismiss it out of hand. He sources one of your heroes and you still deny it. :D

Just remember: There's still time to kick him off the ticket.

FOX ain't news and neither is John Stewart.

But both are fucking hilarious.

:D

Again.

Why is that?

Could it be that Pelosi knew it would boomerang??

Again.

Why is that?

Shallow how could you say they were "skipped right over?" The way I remember it your people were and still are all over it. You're just pissed because Bush followed the Constitution while your guys chose not to.

You need to take some deep breaths, I see a melt down coming on. :badgrin:

I think the House Over Sight Committee should show as much diligence on the Fast and Furious operation as they did on Operation Wide Receiver. The tactics and the goals were the same. Only the party affiliations have changed to persecute the opposition.

Forum List

Back