Bloomberg Poll shows Obama leading among likely voters.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Even in bad weeks..Obama still maintains a lead. This one was among likely voters.

Obama leads Romney 53 percent to 40 percent among likely voters, even as the public gives him low marks on handling the economy and the deficit, and six in 10 say the nation is headed down the wrong track, according to the poll conducted June 15- 18.

The survey shows Romney, a former Massachusetts governor, has yet to repair the damage done to his image during the Republican primary. Thirty-nine percent of Americans view him favorably, about the same as when he announced his presidential candidacy last June, while 48 percent see him unfavorably -- a 17-percentage point jump during a nomination fight dominated by attacks ads. A majority of likely voters, 55 percent, view him as more out of touch with average Americans compared with 36 percent who say the president is more out of touch.

Taken together, the results suggest an unsettled political environment for both Obama and Romney five months from the November election, with voters choosing for now to stick with a president they say is flawed rather than backing a challenger they regard as undefined and disconnected.
Obama Leads in Poll as Voters View Romney as Out of Touch - Bloomberg

My take? Still a little early..but Obama leads in all the polls (except maybe Rasmussen and FOX)..and leads in all battleground states.

And it doesn't look good on the Vice front for Romney.

Last edited:
What's RCP got him at?

last I heard (yesterday) it was a dead heat.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

It's tighter..but most polls show Obama up.

With the way you guys tell it however..Romney's got a cakewalk ahead of him.

bloombergs 13 point lead is a fucking joke and WAY our of whack with the rest of the polls.

and who are these "you guys"?

I still think obama gets re-elected.

I rather he didn't. another 4 of this and I'll need welfare.

making plans though

What's RCP got him at?

Willard could be down by -20 and the right wing nut jobs would still say he is going to win by a landslide :cuckoo:

Well they were saying the same thing about McCain..who..in many ways was a much better candidate then Romney. He had a solid track record in Congress, was a war hero and was well liked by Democrats. He made the same mistake as Romney and started rejecting his own moderate views. That came to a smashing peak..when he picked Palin as his running mate. That's when I knew it was completely over. Yet, still, these folks thought that was a brilliant choice.

But it's simple to point out..that McCain beat Romney..and wouldn't even pick him as veep.

Says alot.

What's RCP got him at?

bloombergs 13 point lead is a fucking joke and WAY our of whack with the rest of the polls.

and who are these "you guys"?

I still think obama gets re-elected.

I rather he didn't. another 4 of this and I'll need welfare.

making plans though

Dunno.

The sample was of "likely" voters.

Which is different then just the average person.

By the way, Bloomberg was overheard saying he thought Mitt would make a better President.

He's not endorsing him because of his views on gun control and abortion.

Willard could be down by -20 and the right wing nut jobs would still say he is going to win by a landslide :cuckoo:

Well they were saying the same thing about McCain..who..in many ways was a much better candidate then Romney. He had a solid track record in Congress, was a war hero and was well liked by Democrats. He made the same mistake as Romney and started rejecting his own moderate views. That came to a smashing peak..when he picked Palin as his running mate. That's when I knew it was completely over. Yet, still, these folks thought that was a brilliant choice.

But it's simple to point out..that McCain beat Romney..and wouldn't even pick him as veep.

Says alot.

wow, so how come you people voted for a inexperienced Junior Senator Community organizer instead.?

yeah blame it on Palin..so instead we get the dufus Biden a goofball career politician..you all should talk

Says alot.
says nothing

rarely are vps picked that are well known.

I never heard of Biden until obama picked him and I live in PA.

pfft
Mitts vp front runner du jour is Pawlenty. I had to google him cuz he sounded familiar, but...

Even in bad weeks..Obama still maintains a lead. This one was among likely voters.

Obama leads Romney 53 percent to 40 percent among likely voters, even as the public gives him low marks on handling the economy and the deficit, and six in 10 say the nation is headed down the wrong track, according to the poll conducted June 15- 18.

The survey shows Romney, a former Massachusetts governor, has yet to repair the damage done to his image during the Republican primary. Thirty-nine percent of Americans view him favorably, about the same as when he announced his presidential candidacy last June, while 48 percent see him unfavorably -- a 17-percentage point jump during a nomination fight dominated by attacks ads. A majority of likely voters, 55 percent, view him as more out of touch with average Americans compared with 36 percent who say the president is more out of touch.

Taken together, the results suggest an unsettled political environment for both Obama and Romney five months from the November election, with voters choosing for now to stick with a president they say is flawed rather than backing a challenger they regard as undefined and disconnected.
Obama Leads in Poll as Voters View Romney as Out of Touch - Bloomberg

My take? Still a little early..but Obama leads in all the polls (except maybe Rasmussen and FOX)..and leads in all battleground states.

And it doesn't look good on the Vice front for Romney.

Which makes it all that more special when Obama gets thumped in November. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Says alot.

wow, so how come you people voted for a inexperienced Junior Senator Community organizer instead.?

yeah blame it on Palin..so instead we get the dufus Biden a goofball career politician..you all should talk

Why?

I listed the reasons.

Perhaps you should read the post.

And I should also add..Bush seriously screwed the pooch.

I don't know its questionable just because its Bloomberg Rasmussen has a better record and he did the first likely voter poll of the year right before the Wisconsin election, and it was accurate giving repubs the win. We are in the middle of the biggest fiscal conservative movement in our countries history. Because Chris Matthews doesn't yell you doesn't mean I'm wrong. See 2010 and the 3rd biggest shift in power at midterms in the nation's history. Can't stop the people's will lol maybe shoving death care down our throats backfired?

Last edited:

Says alot.

Why?

I listed the reasons.

Perhaps you should read the post.

And I should also add..Bush seriously screwed the pooch.

well thanks for putting this evil and corrupt administration on us people

you all should be ashamed

This is really making the USMB lefties look very stupid. 1,002 respondents... 3 threads on a meaningless poll just because it supports your preconceived beliefs. How fucking embarrassing for you. Do you guys have no fucking brains at all?

Says alot.
says nothing

rarely are vps picked that are well known.

I never heard of Biden until obama picked him and I live in PA.

pfft
Mitts vp front runner du jour is Pawlenty. I had to google him cuz he sounded familiar, but...

All of Mitt's vice picks come with baggage.

Pawlenty defunded the highway fund and didn't make any repairs to infrastructure despite many studies stating that they were dangerously in need of it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osocGiofdvc]35W Bridge Collapse LIVE VIDEO ACTUAL Minneapolis Minnesota - YouTube[/ame]

I-35W Mississippi River bridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

13 people dead.

Add in..that Minnesota's job "growth" during Pawlenty's time as govenor was about 6500. And he left the state 5 billion dollars in the hole.

This is the top tier..

:cool:

Forum List

Back