Why Europe is going Extinct

Im an "American white". Specifically name what i did to others in North America that could now come back to haunt me.

You got some black in ya.
That's not very likely. I've got blonde hair and blue eyes, but you never know.

You are that stupid, aren't you? Hard to believe.
Given our races, there's a good chance I have an IQ 20 points higher than you.

You know my race?

And...there is little chance of that.
The irony of you saying that after YOU just claimed to know my race, amuses me. :laugh:

Yes, cannibals should be left alone. People who raid the coasts of Europe and kill all the men in a village and take the girls captive should be allowed to continue. Wouldn't want to destroy another culture!

I don't have a problem with others existing... So long as they don't cause problems for me, and my people.

Like most Western Europeans, both Liberals, and Right wingers are so often both in history, and present, heartless monsters who care nothing about anyone, or anything, they are materialistic, control freaks, who think it's "Cool" to destroy anyone's heritage at will, be it by multiculturalism, or colonialism.

I've dealt with lots of Poles, and other Eastern Europeans online.... Also lots of Americans, and other Western Europeans online.

Eastern Europeans are clearly much different... Personally I think it's best for Eastern Europeans to distance ourselves. from Western Europeans.

But, Eastern Europeans are way more anti-Multiculturalism, but very few Eastern Europeans support colonialism, or destroying anyone's heritage... As opposed to quite a few Western Europeans.

Western Europeans lack basic common sense, consciousness, morality, logic, concepts of balance, and so forth.

Western Europeans aren't much better than the third-World people if you ask me.... Just much more ambitious.

Western Europeans actually share many traits with Africans, Native Americans, and Gulf / North African Arabs... But also with Chimpanzees... Like Dolichocephalic skulls, and O blood type dominance.

Western Europeans actually share many traits with Africans, Native Americans, and Gulf / North African Arabs... But also with Chimpanzees... Like Dolichocephalic skulls, and O blood type dominance.
You believe that and yet EVERYTHING you have comes from America, Britain and NW Europe. The civilized world has a low opinion of Eastern Europeans who have contributed the least among the "civilized." Margaret Sanger put you in the same category as the negro, the Jew and the other "weeds of humanity" (her words, not mine)

You believe that and yet EVERYTHING you have comes from America, Britain and NW Europe. The civilized world has a low opinion of Eastern Europeans who have contributed the least among the "civilized." Margaret Sanger put you in the same category as the negro, the Jew and the other "weeds of humanity" (her words, not mine)

Much of the American inventions are actually by Eastern Europeans.

Such a list would include.

- Nikola Tesla a Serb invented the first American radio, but also invented first ever remote controls, alternate current, the basis of unmanned aerial vehicles, and various others.

- Polish - Russian Igor Sikorsky invented the basis of the U.S.A helicopter business.

- Polish American Frank Piasecki invented the first dual rooter helicopter.

- Bulgarian John Atanasoff invented the first American computer.

- Russian Zworykin invented the first American TV.

- Polish Mieczyslaw Bekker invented the American Lunar Rover.

- Polish American Steven Wozniak invented Apple Computers, and the Universal Remote.

- Serb Milankovitch invented the load barring coils on telephones.

- Slovak American Ivan Getting co-invented GPS.

- Croatian Anthony Francis Lucas invented the modern oil industry / American oil industry.

- Ukrainian American Nick Holonyak invented LED lights, and the red lasers used in CD players, and cell phones.

- Polish American Stefan Poplawski invented the blender.

- Polish American Walter Golaski invented the first practical blood vessel replacement.

- Czech American Carl Jansky invented Radio-Astronomy.

- Bulgarian Petroff invented the first wireless heart monitor, and the first commercial satellites.

- Ukrainian American Lubomyr Kuzmak invented the gastric band.

Last edited:

If Western Europeans were so smart... How come most of them support destroying their heritage... Not just destroying their heritage... But replacing it with third-World riff-raff?

The Western European elite might be smart... But the Western European masses are dumb.

Probably much of the Western European elite, are just an Eastern European Aryan ruling class over Western Europeans.

Thomas Edison for example had AB blood type, a Eastern European (Aryan) dominant blood type.

This is surprising?

Edison looked rather Eastern European.

Young_Thomas_Edison.jpg

thomas+edsn.jpg

Brits are so smart.... Check out this video where many White Brits... Support Muslim refugees.... LMFAO.

Brits are so smart.... Check out this video where many White Brits...
ALL Brits are white.

As to your question, God is punishing us with "strong delusion" because of our sins. Hopefully, the West will wake up.

Western Europeans are trying to drag Eastern Europeans through the mud too.... Bullying Eastern Europeans for not taking in Islamic refugees... Even threatening Sanctions...

There's lots of Western guilt spread onto Eastern Europeans.... Like for example during Euro 2012... Britain kept railing about Poland being unsafe, and racist.

Yes... Many Western media outlets calling Poland intolerant, to guilt them for refusing Islamic refugees.

Then don't get me started on the so called Polish Tribunal Court Crisis.... The previous ruling Polish Liberals who keep in mind wanted Islamic refugees for Poland but were voted out by the Polish public, called PO Civic Platform had 14 out of 15 Tribunal Court judges before leaving.... They even created a new law before leaving which bumped up their numbers..... the Polish right-Wing PiS or Law, and Justice has secured their own judges.... Throwing out their bogus law...

The Western media keeps screeching about Poland being anti-Democracy, and a totalitarian menace.

All to nitpick the Polish right-wing who stand firmly against Islamic refugees.

Yes... Once again they've threatened sanctions on Poland for this so called phony bologna Tribunal Court Crisis.

We all came out of Africa, deal with it.

Negroids came much later than Cro Magnoids.

Cro Magnoids existed 36,000 years with Kostenki Man.

Negroids existed only maybe 6,000 years with Asselar Man.
Link?

The Asselar specimen has been dated to around 6,400 BP, making it no older than the Holocene. Along with such fossils as Iwo Eleru (11,000 BP) and Ishango (8,000 BP), which were excavated from archaeological sites in West and Central Africa, Asselar is one of the earliest known anatomically modern human skeletons of Negroid type

Asselar man - Wikipedia

Remember that Melanesian-like old bust of the Man from Markina Gora aka. Kostenki14? Well, apparently he didn't look like that. Behind a paywall at Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences:

Abstract: The latest results of anthropological studies of bone remains from the earliest Upper Paleolithic burial discovered on Russian territory, the Markina Gora site (Kostenki 14), are described. Multivariate statistical methods and parallel studies of the buried skull structure and dentition established that their morphological characteristics undoubtedly belonged to the Caucasian complex. In combination with paleogenetic data, the findings contradict the earlier hypothesis of the southern origin of the Kostenki 14 individual and its similarity to the population of the Australo-Melanesian region

Eurogenes Blog: Kostenki14: morphologically Caucasoid

Kostenki14: first genome of an Upper Paleolithic European

At last, we have an ancient genome from pre-LGM Europe: Kostenki14 (K14) from the famous Kostenki Upper Paleolithic site in southern Russia. The paper, Seguin-Orlando et al. 2014, is locked away behind a paywall, but at least the supplementary materials are open access.

K14 is dated at 38,700-36,200 cal BP and belongs to Y-chromosome haplogroup C-M130, a basal and widespread paternal marker that has already been reported in three other ancient European genomes: La Brana-1 from Mesolithic Spain and NE5 and NE6 from Neolithic Hungary. It also belongs to mitochondrial (mtDNA) haplogroup U2, but we've actually known this since 2010 (see here).

The shared drift stats of the form f3(Mbuti;K14,X), where X is the test population, reveal that from among present-day Eurasians, this early European is most similar to Northeast Europeans, such as Lithuanians, Estonians and Belarusians, and some Western Europeans, like Basques and Orcadians (ie. people from the Orkney Isles). This is also what we've seen from other indigenous European hunter-gatherer genomes sequenced to date

Eurogenes Blog: Kostenki14: first genome of an Upper Paleolithic European

Link?

The Asselar specimen has been dated to around 6,400 BP, making it no older than the Holocene. Along with such fossils as Iwo Eleru (11,000 BP) and Ishango (8,000 BP), which were excavated from archaeological sites in West and Central Africa, Asselar is one of the earliest known anatomically modern human skeletons of Negroid type

Asselar man - Wikipedia

Remember that Melanesian-like old bust of the Man from Markina Gora aka. Kostenki14? Well, apparently he didn't look like that. Behind a paywall at Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences:

Abstract: The latest results of anthropological studies of bone remains from the earliest Upper Paleolithic burial discovered on Russian territory, the Markina Gora site (Kostenki 14), are described. Multivariate statistical methods and parallel studies of the buried skull structure and dentition established that their morphological characteristics undoubtedly belonged to the Caucasian complex. In combination with paleogenetic data, the findings contradict the earlier hypothesis of the southern origin of the Kostenki 14 individual and its similarity to the population of the Australo-Melanesian region

At last, we have an ancient genome from pre-LGM Europe: Kostenki14 (K14) from the famous Kostenki Upper Paleolithic site in southern Russia. The paper, Seguin-Orlando et al. 2014, is locked away behind a paywall, but at least the supplementary materials are open access.

K14 is dated at 38,700-36,200 cal BP and belongs to Y-chromosome haplogroup C-M130, a basal and widespread paternal marker that has already been reported in three other ancient European genomes: La Brana-1 from Mesolithic Spain and NE5 and NE6 from Neolithic Hungary. It also belongs to mitochondrial (mtDNA) haplogroup U2, but we've actually known this since 2010 (see here).

The shared drift stats of the form f3(Mbuti;K14,X), where X is the test population, reveal that from among present-day Eurasians, this early European is most similar to Northeast Europeans, such as Lithuanians, Estonians and Belarusians, and some Western Europeans, like Basques and Orcadians (ie. people from the Orkney Isles). This is also what we've seen from other indigenous European hunter-gatherer genomes sequenced to date

The second site appears to come from the Alt-Right.

Link?

Asselar man - Wikipedia

The second site appears to come from the Alt-Right.

Eurogenes is one of, if not the biggest genetics blogs on the internet, which only takes from scientific journals, or raw data.

It has nothing to do with the Alt-Right.

You got some black in ya.
That's not very likely. I've got blonde hair and blue eyes, but you never know.

You are that stupid, aren't you? Hard to believe.
Given our races, there's a good chance I have an IQ 20 points higher than you.

You know my race?

And...there is little chance of that.
The irony of you saying that after YOU just claimed to know my race, amuses me. :laugh:

You told me your race. Ya dumb shit.

I find it endlessly hilarious that american whites are so terrified that what they did to others in North America could now come back to haunt them.
So scairt.

Terrified.

Woke up this morning and wiped out 20 tribes

The final blow for Native Americans isn't colonization.... But rather Liberal integration.

More than half of Native Americans in the U.S.A marry non-Native Americans.

They will cease to exist... But, I suppose that's "Cool" to you?
That was actually sarcasm aimed directly at Fenton.

Clearly. We need to start believing in mythical magical beings again and all will be good

No, we need to rediscover our faith in extra-dimensional Beings whose existence is quite demonstrable.

Our Universe is not all that there is, and we *know* that this is true.

We have simply let the Social Marxist lie to us enough that we have forgotten the Truths that made us who we were.

I've dealt with lots of Poles, and other Eastern Europeans online.... Also lots of Americans, and other Western Europeans online.

Eastern Europeans are clearly much different... Personally I think it's best for Eastern Europeans to distance ourselves. from Western Europeans.

But, Eastern Europeans are way more anti-Multiculturalism, but very few Eastern Europeans support colonialism, or destroying anyone's heritage... As opposed to quite a few Western Europeans.

Western Europeans lack basic common sense, consciousness, morality, logic, concepts of balance, and so forth.

Western Europeans aren't much better than the third-World people if you ask me.... Just much more ambitious.

I think it is cool to have a long head.

museum-skull.jpg

I find it endlessly hilarious that american whites are so terrified that what they did to others in North America could now come back to haunt them.
Im an "American white". Specifically name what i did to others in North America that could now come back to haunt me.
Why would you even bother replying otherwise hon? Please do go on supporting a system that devours humanity, you're not exempt just because you're white, watch.

Forum List

Back