Trans man dies after elective hysterectomy

One dead Clinton supporter! That's a good thing.
1 dead Clinton Supporter is a start, but 1 million dead Clinton Supporters, now that would be a great statistic.

the-death-of-one-man-is-a-tragedy-the-death-of-millions-is-a-statistic-quote-1.jpg

Celebrate death, it's very american.

Most of these yahoos will also tell you they're "christian".

I believe it takes great courage to question the nature of one's sexuality, face it head on and then actually go through what it takes to make that massive change.

Most of us will never know what that's like.

Imagine what it was like before we could address nature's mistakes. There was no surgery, no drugs. Just a life of lying to ones self and to the rest of the world.

One dead Clinton supporter! That's a good thing.
1 dead Clinton Supporter is a start, but 1 million dead Clinton Supporters, now that would be a great statistic.

the-death-of-one-man-is-a-tragedy-the-death-of-millions-is-a-statistic-quote-1.jpg

Seems that you libtards celebrate 33,000 deaths of unborn and born babies every month. Why do you care if a mentally ill person gets axed?

Good for you for admitting you really don't give a fuck about human lives.

That's my way of saying you are one sick twitch.
:wtf:

I believe it takes great courage to question the nature of one's sexuality, face it head on and then actually go through what it takes to make that massive change.

Imagine what it was like before we could address nature's mistakes. There was no surgery, no drugs. Just a life of lying to ones self and to the rest of the world.
Every time a lib starts to feel attacked they resort to Rules for Radicals and have to use Jesus to try to shut the argument down. But, Christians don't turn away from God, and follow Lucifer either. Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Very courageous man.
When I grew up "courage" was a soldier storming an enemy machine gun nest, a fireman rescuing a child from a burning building, or a policeman pulling a crash victim out of a burning car.

Now the word "courage" has devolved into a media term of praise for any transgender freakazoid who publicly furthers their perverted agenda. ... :cuckoo:

Every time a lib starts to feel attacked they resort to Rules for Radicals and have to use Jesus to try to shut the argument down. But, Christians don't turn away from God, and follow Lucifer either. Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
Can we get a Bill Ayers name drop on the thread as well? Thanks.

Very courageous man.
When I grew up "courage" was a soldier storming an enemy machine gun nest, a fireman rescuing a child from a burning building, or a policeman pulling a crash victim out of a burning car.

Now the word "courage" has devolved into a term of praise for any transgender freakazoid who publicly furthers their perverted agenda. ... :cuckoo:
They were thinking it was their brave new world but it is rapidly slipping away and all reality is lost for them.

Forum List

Back