Why Europe is going Extinct

Pointless to even talk in threads like this because the situation WON'T and CAN'T be fixed until the people CAUSING the problem are identified and dealt with. Oh and NO the solution is not fucking christianity....its part of the problem.

Pointless to even talk in threads like this because the situation WON'T and CAN'T be fixed until the people CAUSING the problem are identified and dealt with. Oh and NO the solution is not fucking christianity....its part of the problem.

The problem is Jews, Liberals, and Capitalists.
99% of it yes. Christianity is a jewish invention. I mean really love your enemy?! Turn the cheek?! wtf? the White race will never reclaim its status in the world until it returns to its roots and that's religion wise as well. Jews CONTROL the opposition which is why shit doesn't get fixed. Islam,Christianity and Judaism are ALL jewish inventions. Keep 2 at war with each other and the other can take over the damn world.

The problem is Jews, Liberals, and Capitalists.
99% of it yes. Christianity is a jewish invention. I mean really love your enemy?! Turn the cheek?! wtf? the White race will never reclaim its status in the world until it returns to its roots and that's religion wise as well. Jews CONTROL the opposition which is why shit doesn't get fixed. Islam,Christianity and Judaism are ALL jewish inventions. Keep 2 at war with each other and the other can take over the damn world.

I too would rather see Europe return to Paganism.

But, I think Individualism is a big problem for Western Europeans... They tend to judge races as individuals.

I find it endlessly hilarious that american whites are so terrified that what they did to others in North America could now come back to haunt them.
Im an "American white". Specifically name what i did to others in North America that could now come back to haunt me.

You got some black in ya.
That's not very likely. I've got blonde hair and blue eyes, but you never know.

Nonetheless, you DO have black in you.

Cracks me up that you losers get apoplectic over that little fact.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I find it endlessly hilarious that american whites are so terrified that what they did to others in North America could now come back to haunt them.
Im an "American white". Specifically name what i did to others in North America that could now come back to haunt me.

You got some black in ya.

You are that stupid, aren't you? Hard to believe.
Given our races, there's a good chance I have an IQ 20 points higher than you.

Godboy

You have any plans to use them?

Seriously, how high is your IQ?

Give us a number.

I dare you.

[emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Well, the American Indians slaughtered the black aborigines who were in America when they arrived, in a complete and total genocide. Then the Europeans came and displaced them, though the Whites were more civilized and didn't engage in genocide the way the Indians had. So it looks like any dominant group is at danger from unchecked invasion.

Well, the American Indians slaughtered the black aborigines who were in America when they arrived, in a complete and total genocide. Then the Europeans came and displaced them, though the Whites were more civilized and didn't engage in genocide the way the Indians had. So it looks like any dominant group is at danger from unchecked invasion.
That's a very interesting false history. Basically it rests upon the false notion that blacks predate "Indians" on the continent. But even if that were true, your excuse would be on par with "well gee mom, everyone else was doing it too". And that's fine if you want to go that way, but it's mutually exclusive with respect to "we are an exceptional people".

Another White Supremacist said "Negroids" didn't exist that long ago. Get your stories straight.

That's a very interesting false history. Basically it rests upon the false notion that blacks predate "Indians" on the continent. But even if that were true, your excuse would be on par with "well gee mom, everyone else was doing it too". And that's fine if you want to go that way, but it's mutually exclusive with respect to "we are an exceptional people".

You are an uneducated dolt.

Yes, the Americas were indeed peopled by a black skinned people related to Australian Aborigines, you ignorant turd.

I've dealt with lots of Poles, and other Eastern Europeans online.... Also lots of Americans, and other Western Europeans online.

Eastern Europeans are clearly much different... Personally I think it's best for Eastern Europeans to distance ourselves. from Western Europeans.

But, Eastern Europeans are way more anti-Multiculturalism, but very few Eastern Europeans support colonialism, or destroying anyone's heritage... As opposed to quite a few Western Europeans.

Western Europeans lack basic common sense, consciousness, morality, logic, concepts of balance, and so forth.

Western Europeans aren't much better than the third-World people if you ask me.... Just much more ambitious.

Western Europeans actually share many traits with Africans, Native Americans, and Gulf / North African Arabs... But also with Chimpanzees... Like Dolichocephalic skulls, and O blood type dominance.
So basically, you think "Western Europeans" are a different species, and would not think twice about consuming their flesh?

Another White Supremacist said "Negroids" didn't exist that long ago. Get your stories straight.

That's what your fellow fascist just said. Fenty is too fucking stupid to know basic anthropological history from America.

sanlorenzohead.jpg

Stupidity and ignorance are the twin pillars of leftism.

You are that stupid, aren't you? Hard to believe.
Given our races, there's a good chance I have an IQ 20 points higher than you.

You know my race?

And...there is little chance of that.
The irony of you saying that after YOU just claimed to know my race, amuses me. :laugh:

You told me your race. Ya dumb shit.
...and then you told me i was stupid for saying it wasnt likely that i "had black in me", so it didnt matter that i told you because, you still had your own ideas.

Why would you even bother replying otherwise hon? Please do go on supporting a system that devours humanity, you're not exempt just because you're white, watch.
What?

A couple reasons I think. Cost of raising a family too expensive today for many working folks, compared to the couples raising kids back in the 50's and 60's, when a single income family could afford a house and car and live a pretty good life. Other reason, personal preference. People wanting to do their own thing and not be bothered with kids. Back to cost of living, look at the interest rates charged now. Even credit cards used to be only about 7% I seem to remember and risky loans were a shade under 10% to keep from being usurious. Another reason people can't make ends meet.

A couple reasons I think. Cost of raising a family too expensive today for many working folks, compared to the couples raising kids back in the 50's and 60's, when a single income family could afford a house and car and live a pretty good life. Other reason, personal preference. People wanting to do their own thing and not be bothered with kids. Back to cost of living, look at the interest rates charged now. Even credit cards used to be only about 7% I seem to remember and risky loans were a shade under 10% to keep from being usurious. Another reason people can't make ends meet.

Europe is going extinct because we bought into supply side economics?

Forum List

Back