Why Europe is going Extinct

I find it endlessly hilarious that american whites are so terrified that what they did to others in North America could now come back to haunt them.

Why White People Are Dying Off

White people are declining around the world. They’re watching their nations demographically transform before their very eyes and their political power evaporate. More white people are now dying than being born in 17 states, and as demographic trends progress that statistic will soon include all 50 states.

They just don’t know what is causing them to lose everything. Scapegoats abound. Them Messicans. Them Muslims. But did white people ever think of looking in the mirror and questioning what their masters have made them into?

Unfortunately, the truth is a very bitter pill to swallow and whites have already wandered too far down the primrose path of social engineering hell to make a painless escape or to vote their way to change. What brought about the ongoing decline and possible genocide of the white race?​

Feminism, Materialism, and Liberalism are killing off what we think of as Northern European Caucasians, and the Middle Eastern Caucasians are taking their place.

But we let this happen when we decided to drive a stake through the heart of what made us what we are: Christianity.

White people are declining around the world. They’re watching their nations demographically transform before their very eyes and their political power evaporate. More white people are now dying than being born in 17 states, and as demographic trends progress that statistic will soon include all 50 states.

They just don’t know what is causing them to lose everything. Scapegoats abound. Them Messicans. Them Muslims. But did white people ever think of looking in the mirror and questioning what their masters have made them into?

Unfortunately, the truth is a very bitter pill to swallow and whites have already wandered too far down the primrose path of social engineering hell to make a painless escape or to vote their way to change. What brought about the ongoing decline and possible genocide of the white race?​

Feminism, Materialism, and Liberalism are killing off what we think of as Northern European Caucasians, and the Middle Eastern Caucasians are taking their place.

But we let this happen when we decided to drive a stake through the heart of what made us what we are: Christianity.
Bwa ha ha ha ha .... that's perfect, keep feeding into the system and power structure doing it to you.

Of course LoneLooner laughs at the extinction of whites, like a well trained little Marxist lap doggy.

Of course LoneLooner laughs at the extinction of whites, like a well trained little Marxist lap doggy.

I couldn't care less.

I find it endlessly hilarious that american whites are so terrified that what they did to others in North America could now come back to haunt them.
Im an "American white". Specifically name what i did to others in North America that could now come back to haunt me.

Im an "American white". Specifically name what i did to others in North America that could now come back to haunt me.
He cant name anything, since he is a racist and engages in racial guilt, kind of like the supposed racial guilt anti-semites have been smearing Jews with for thousands of years.

He cant name anything, since he is a racist and engages in racial guilt, kind of like the supposed racial guilt anti-semites have been smearing Jews with for thousands of years.

Oh! Racial guilt! Sounds severe.

You got some black in ya.
That's not very likely. I've got blonde hair and blue eyes, but you never know.

You are that stupid, aren't you? Hard to believe.

So scairt.

Terrified.

Woke up this morning and wiped out 20 tribes.

Tomorrow.

I wake up and wipe out all da Mehicans.

End of the week, we be all white.

:itsok:

You got some black in ya.
That's not very likely. I've got blonde hair and blue eyes, but you never know.

You are that stupid, aren't you? Hard to believe.
Given our races, there's a good chance I have an IQ 20 points higher than you.

blackmen laughing.gif

Forum List

Back