Why empty hand martial arts are inferior to firearms training...

What are you going to do? Just walk up on someone and beat the shit out of them?

If you stay alert and notice somebody making a move toward you then you can take action. I probably would not pull my weapon if someone makes a bee-line toward me on the street. Pulling your weapon is a last resort and is something you only do if it can make a difference, can be done to bring the situation to a decisive end, and not put innocents in harm's way. If you walk up to me aggressively I don't think that justifies drawing your weapon. But I will probably notice you and I will act.
Yes. I dont give warnings. i make a decision and then I execute.

if I was going to attack you, you wouldnt have any clue unitl it was too late. You think I'm going to wear a shirt telling you I'm about to fuck you up?

Untrue. Your body language gives you away. You can tell when people have bad intent.
Depends. If youre untrained then yes but if you are trained no one can tell.

Not true. there are always tells that project intent. You shift your weight on the balls of your feet, lower your center of gravity etc. The clues are ALWAYS there. I am off to dinner now so will continue later.
Its easy to get people off guard. Very paranoid people like Darkfury are really easy. I would just divert his attention if I saw him on the street. His fear would give him away as someone I had to be quick and careful with.

You have no idea what you're talking about. There's a huge difference between walking around scared, and walking around aware. Huge difference.

if I was going to attack you, you wouldnt have any clue unitl it was too late. You think I'm going to wear a shirt telling you I'm about to fuck you up?

Untrue. Your body language gives you away. You can tell when people have bad intent.

Not true. there are always tells that project intent. You shift your weight on the balls of your feet, lower your center of gravity etc. The clues are ALWAYS there. I am off to dinner now so will continue later.
Its easy to get people off guard. Very paranoid people like Darkfury are really easy. I would just divert his attention if I saw him on the street. His fear would give him away as someone I had to be quick and careful with.

You have no idea what you're talking about. There's a huge difference between walking around scared, and walking around aware. Huge difference.

Lefties walk around in a perpetual state of fear....they are afraid of the people around them because they project on those people their own, deep seated, sick desires........just read the posts of some of these lefties...and what they say.....they really, really need professional help....

Okay...please name the empty hand art that would allow this woman to stop 15-30 people from attacking and beating her husband.......

I can't think of any....

St. Paul Woman Stops Violent Attack on Husband by Drawing Her Gun

A St. Paul, Minnesota man was brutally assaulted by a gang of 15 to 30 young men who were gambling in his driveway as he returned from work.

32-year-old Bruce Chang says when he tried to clear the group to gain access to his driveway, they began to assault him, even throwing rocks and jabbing sticks at his face and torso.

“I didn’t know I was stabbed but I felt the pressure and fell to one knee,” he said. “I immediately pushed off, because you got to survive.”

Although Chang had obtained his firearms permit for personal protection years ago, he is not allowed to carry at his workplace and says that’s why he did not have his weapon on him when he returned home that day.

Fortunately for him, his wife also has a permit. She was able to run outside and draw her gun – scaring off the gang and ending her husband’s violent attack.

“With one of my older neighbors, who knows what would have happened,” Chang said.

Okay......tell me why this woman did not lose this fight....

Woman Scares off Assailant With Stick. Just Kidding, it was a gun.

Just before 7pm on Wednesday night, a 29 year-old woman had gathered up her dog and headed outside to… well, to let her dog do what dogs do.

Upon her first step outside her Minot, North Dakota home, she was hit solidly in the face with a blunt object, knocking her backward down the stairs and into her home.

Her assailant followed her into her home and started to approach her, but the woman had made it to a cabinet where she retrieved a handgun to protect herself and her home.

When confronted with the firearm, the violent intruder and would-be robber/rapist/murderer fled the scene.

The smart, independent, gun-owning woman did not require medical attention, most likely due to the fact that she was able to pull a weapon on her assailant to end the attack.

http://concealednation.org/2016/03/...attackers-with-concealed-firearm-killing-one/

Then tell me...which unarmed martial art allows this guy to defeat these three guys....

Mount Vernon Man Fends Off Three Attackers With Concealed Firearm, Killing One – Concealed Nation

According to police and witness accounts, the concealed carrier was out on the street testing out a wireless signal booster when he noticed a black Chevy Cavalier slowly making its way down the block. It passed him and then stopped and let out a 22-year-old passenger armed with what appeared to be a shotgun. The armed suspect approached the concealed carrier. This is when the concealed carrier did the right thing and let the suspect know to stay away. When he didn’t comply, there was little choice left but to open fire. Because it was around 11 pm, it was not immediately apparent whether or not the bullet struck his attacker but the attacker quickly ran and got into the car.

According to Skagit Breaking News, Police were later called to the assailant’s home where he was found dead a half a mile away from where the incident occurred.

The driver and those in the vehicle were also found because of the swift work and coordination between witnesses in the area and the concealed carrier. They quickly and accurately reported information to the police which was then used to trace a list of likely suspects.

And this one.......who thinks an unarmed person could deal with a knife armed nut job who is obviously willing to kill...
Employee Stabbed At GM Warren Tech Center, Suspect In Custody

The women got into some kind of verbal dispute, Fouts said, during which the visitor pulled out a steak knife and violently stabbed the employee several times in the neck, abdomen and back.

A nearby valet driver, who also has a concealed pistol license, saw what was happening and rushed to the employee’s aid.

“He pulled the weapon out and stopped the attack from taking place,” said Fouts. “By then, this woman had been stabbed multiple times.”

The driver held the attacker on the ground at gunpoint as other GM workers called 911. Police quickly arrived on the scene and took the suspect into custody as the employee was rushed to the hospital.

She underwent surgery and was last reported in stable condition.

Thats dumb. I could fuck someone up long before they would be able to pull their weapon. Then i would take it from them and shoot them in the ass.

Not me silly boy. Nor could you work your "magic" on anyone I shoot with.
Of course I could. i think it would be amusing watching you guys warily eyeing me and trying to decide if you should shoot or not. :lol:

Don't bother. You're not fast enough, nor trained enough. I'm a knife fighter as well (and have the scars to prove it) and I have an eight foot bubble that no one enters without permission. Period. if I have to move away form people to maintain it I do. It's a habit now.

You must be a lot of fun at the movies.

No one is that aware without being frightened of their own shadow.

Thats dumb. I could fuck someone up long before they would be able to pull their weapon. Then i would take it from them and shoot them in the ass.

Not me silly boy. Nor could you work your "magic" on anyone I shoot with.
Of course I could. i think it would be amusing watching you guys warily eyeing me and trying to decide if you should shoot or not. :lol:

Don't bother. You're not fast enough, nor trained enough. I'm a knife fighter as well (and have the scars to prove it) and I have an eight foot bubble that no one enters without permission. Period. if I have to move away form people to maintain it I do. It's a habit now.

You must be a lot of fun at the movies.

Oh, I am a fair hand at following the "willing suspension of disbelief" when at the movies.

Are you really that slow........tell a Navy Seal that and see what they do to you......

Bullcrap.

Then tell me...which unarmed martial art allows this guy to defeat these three guys....

Mount Vernon Man Fends Off Three Attackers With Concealed Firearm, Killing One – Concealed Nation

According to police and witness accounts, the concealed carrier was out on the street testing out a wireless signal booster when he noticed a black Chevy Cavalier slowly making its way down the block. It passed him and then stopped and let out a 22-year-old passenger armed with what appeared to be a shotgun. The armed suspect approached the concealed carrier. This is when the concealed carrier did the right thing and let the suspect know to stay away. When he didn’t comply, there was little choice left but to open fire. Because it was around 11 pm, it was not immediately apparent whether or not the bullet struck his attacker but the attacker quickly ran and got into the car.

According to Skagit Breaking News, Police were later called to the assailant’s home where he was found dead a half a mile away from where the incident occurred.

The driver and those in the vehicle were also found because of the swift work and coordination between witnesses in the area and the concealed carrier. They quickly and accurately reported information to the police which was then used to trace a list of likely suspects.
I was wondering at what point this was going to dissolve into a pro concealed carry rant. Peace out.

I have a friend who does business with government agencies......and he tells me they have a company that sells to special forces groups and the CIA....and the rep from this company says if you watch Special operators out in public they all do the same thing...their head goes side to side.....monitoring what is going on around them.....

Now tell me....are they afraid of their own shadows......twit.

I was wondering at what point this was going to dissolve into a pro concealed carry rant. Peace out.

It was a pro concealed carry rant from the first post......did it take you this long to figure it out....no wonder you think the things you think....

Are you really that slow........tell a Navy Seal that and see what they do to you......

A navy seal would agree with me that fear heightens the senses. The fact that you are embarrased to admit you are frightened speaks volumes about your ability to stop me.

Bullcrap.
Cowurine

Bullcrap.
Cowurine

Bullcrap covers cow urine. EVERYONE knows that. Duh!

Okay....name the empty hand marital art that allows a small woman to win in this situation....

DGU of the Day: Trotwood Ohio Woman Defeats Three Home Invaders - The Truth About Guns

Three men break into a home in Trotwood, Ohio. [Click here to watch the video.] They’re all armed. It is before 6 am, just three days after Christmas. One of the men is armed with a Tec-9 pistol. He enters last. The other two hold what appear to be conventional semi-auto pistols. They bypass two sleeping children to find the mother. The surveillance video shows the three following the mother after they pistol whipped her in the laundry room.

The man directly behind her has the Tec-9. Presumably holds her at gunpoint while the other two attempt to drag off a safe, in a room with two more children. While the two men are occupied with the safe, the woman breaks free from her captor, accesses a hidden pistol, and starts to fire.

All three run, but the Tec-9 gunman, Azikiwe Presley, is mortally wounded. His body is found 100 yards from the house. From wdtn.com:

“I got my gun and I started shooting and they ran,” the female caller told dispatchers. “They all three had guns, I’m confused … they must not have had bullets because after I pulled the trigger they just took off, instead of firing back. I don’t know if I hit one or not, I don’t see blood anywhere.”

In this case, the recipient of female dedication to protecting innocent life ran a hundred yards and died. It is not uncommon for a man who is fatally shot to run that far, even with a heart/lung shot. As he was likely the one holding the woman at gunpoint, and the closest, greatest, threat with the Tec-9, it is not surprising that he drew the lethal ticket. Whether through choice or happenstance, the mother made the right tactical decision.

A navy seal would agree with me that fear heightens the senses. The fact that you are embarrased to admit you are frightened speaks volumes about your ability to stop me.

Bring it twit.....but make sure you get permission from your mommy and daddy first...you know they don't let you out of the house on school nights....

I think the inside of a house is closer than 21 feet in most rooms....amazing how calm a knife holding criminal is when he is actually facing a gun....that desire to charge 21 feet at a pistol kinda dribbles down their leg.....

Homeowner Stays Armed In The House — Finds Knife-Wielding Man Inside And It Turns Out Great!

WILLMAR, MINNESOTA — A Willmar homeowner returned home to find a man wielding a knife in the middle of his living room. Using his pistol, which he was licensed to carry, he held the suspect at gunpoint and called 911. During the encounter, he allowed the suspect to leave after putting his buck knife down. Police caught up to the suspect, 37-year-old by the name of Shane Fellers. He was found inside a vehicle being operated by an unknown woman. Both were taken into custody and, according to the West Central Tribune, Fellers was held on a $70,000 unconditional bail for first degree burglary and burglary with a dangerous weapon. He also allegedly supplied the police officer with an incorrect name when he was initially apprehended — tacking on an additional misdemeanor.**********************

Forum List

Back