Why empty hand martial arts are inferior to firearms training...

Thats dumb. I could fuck someone up long before they would be able to pull their weapon. Then i would take it from them and shoot them in the ass.

Not me silly boy. Nor could you work your "magic" on anyone I shoot with.
Of course I could. i think it would be amusing watching you guys warily eyeing me and trying to decide if you should shoot or not. :lol:

From 20 feet away you ain't doing nothing but begging Jefferson.
Why would I be 20 feet away fucking you up instead of right in your grill fucking you up Opi?
Who says you could get up to 20 feet? The way I wear my holster I just turn my left side towards the target a pull. Hits body mass Every time. I practice that very shot.
Are you claiming no one gets withing a 20ft radius of you? I didnt know you were that frightened to walk around alone. :laugh:
Most gun fights with hand guns take place at 20 foot or less.
Thats not what I asked you pussy. Do you keep people away from your 20ft perimeter?

it doesn't matter. People who carry have situational awareness. We don't blissfully ignore the world around us. When you move in to make the hit you're going to get ventilated. And damned quickly.

Thats dumb. I could fuck someone up long before they would be able to pull their weapon. Then i would take it from them and shoot them in the ass.

Of course I could. i think it would be amusing watching you guys warily eyeing me and trying to decide if you should shoot or not. :lol:

Don't bother. You're not fast enough, nor trained enough. I'm a knife fighter as well (and have the scars to prove it) and I have an eight foot bubble that no one enters without permission. Period. if I have to move away form people to maintain it I do. It's a habit now.

Don't bother. You're not fast enough, nor trained enough. I'm a knife fighter as well (and have the scars to prove it) and I have an eight foot bubble that no one enters without permission. Period. if I have to move away form people to maintain it I do. It's a habit now.
I'm military trained and martial arts trained plus I have native speed. However, none of this really matters. We could go on saying uh huh/nu uh all day.

Why would I be 20 feet away fucking you up instead of right in your grill fucking you up Opi?
Who says you could get up to 20 feet? The way I wear my holster I just turn my left side towards the target a pull. Hits body mass Every time. I practice that very shot.
Are you claiming no one gets withing a 20ft radius of you? I didnt know you were that frightened to walk around alone. :laugh:
Thats not what I asked you pussy. Do you keep people away from your 20ft perimeter?

it doesn't matter. People who carry have situational awareness. We don't blissfully ignore the world around us. When you move in to make the hit you're going to get ventilated. And damned quickly.
You wouldnt know what hit you if i decided to snap your neck. Your last thought would be what is tickling my adams apple?

Absurd.
How so? What are you going to pull a gun on me for walking by you?
What are you going to do? Just walk up on someone and beat the shit out of them?

If you stay alert and notice somebody making a move toward you then you can take action. I probably would not pull my weapon if someone makes a bee-line toward me on the street. Pulling your weapon is a last resort and is something you only do if it can make a difference, can be done to bring the situation to a decisive end, and not put innocents in harm's way. If you walk up to me aggressively I don't think that justifies drawing your weapon. But I will probably notice you and I will act.

You wouldnt know what hit you if i decided to snap your neck. Your last thought would be what is tickling my adams apple?
Bullshit. Most street negroes can't even throw a punch without looking like a chick. You may beat up some folks but eventually you will run into someone who is going to pull his weapon and pistol whip you like a bitch.

You would never get that close. At six foot I have my hand at my belt and watching close. Any closer and turn my left shoulder towards you. At 5 feet I inform you that is close enough. Walking down the street I would stop and put my back to a solid object like a building or a car.

Absurd.
What are you going to do? Just walk up on someone and beat the shit out of them?

If you stay alert and notice somebody making a move toward you then you can take action. I probably would not pull my weapon if someone makes a bee-line toward me on the street. Pulling your weapon is a last resort and is something you only do if it can make a difference, can be done to bring the situation to a decisive end, and not put innocents in harm's way. If you walk up to me aggressively I don't think that justifies drawing your weapon. But I will probably notice you and I will act.
Yes. I dont give warnings. i make a decision and then I execute.

if I was going to attack you, you wouldnt have any clue unitl it was too late. You think I'm going to wear a shirt telling you I'm about to fuck you up?

I'm military trained and martial arts trained plus I have native speed. However, none of this really matters. We could go on saying uh huh/nu uh all day.
Cool. If that's true then it definitely gives you a BIG advantage. I thought you were just claiming to be some kind of super negro.

You would never get that close. At six foot I have my hand at my belt and watching close. Any closer and turn my left shoulder towards you. At 5 feet I inform you that is close enough. Walking down the street I would stop and put my back to a solid object like a building or a car.
What a scary bitch.
laugh.gif

Someone like you i would just wait until you were looking elsewhere in paranoia. i'd send one of my boys to distract you then snap your neck from behind.

Big whoop. I've helped train Green Berets in knife fighting with Bill Bagwell the guy who made my Bowie knife. I have been fighting longer than you've been alive.

Absurd.

if I was going to attack you, you wouldnt have any clue unitl it was too late. You think I'm going to wear a shirt telling you I'm about to fuck you up?
Let me ask you this: do you think someone can just walk up on you on the street and neutralize you?

Sure thing junior, as you make the swing the bullet or knife would be intercepting that thought. Like I said, you're nowhere near quick enough.

Absurd.

You think I'm going to let a ni##er within 6 feet of me without warning him?

Big whoop. I've helped train Green Berets in knife fighting with Bill Bagwell the guy who made my Bowie knife. I have been fighting longer than you've been alive.
I'm going to put my money on the negro with military training. He's Black Dynamite!

Absurd.

Let me ask you this: do you think someone can just walk up on you on the street and neutralize you?
Of course they can if they dont give themselves away.

Absurd.

Untrue. Your body language gives you away. You can tell when people have bad intent.

Absurd.

You think I'm going to let a ni##er within 6 feet of me without warning him?
Whats a ni##fer?

Absurd.

Untrue. Your body language gives you away. You can tell when people have bad intent.
Depends. If youre untrained then yes but if you are trained no one can tell.

Forum List

Back