Why don’t you wear a mask?

Heavens to Murgatroyd. Could save your life, though.
yes being armed could save your life in this day and age not sure about the mask though
Being armed could get you killed in this day and age also. The mask is a necessary evil.
Are you working for BLM/Antifa? They don't want us armed. Defund the police and then make sure the rest of us are unable to defend ourselves. You won't be safe either. Do you have a home? Let the democrats have their way and you won't. How do you think the russians felt when their homes were taken from their ownership and they had to accomodate riff raff. That can be you.
I just had a Biden moment my statement should have read:
Being UNARMED could get you killed in this day and age. The mask does not do a thing but make liberal hypochondriacs feel better.
I am glad that you are an expert on the virus. Being armed could get you killed, pal, if you decide to play Clint Eastwood and the bad guy has a gun also. Just listen to the medical experts since they have been accurate in their virus advice. Stay out of crowds, social distance, and wear a mask. It isn't hard to do and it might save your life.
Listen to the medical experts and not to Trump's "gut".
View attachment 365804
You must be a real macho man because you ain't wearing a mask no matter what, yes? Masks are for pussies.
You ain't afraid of no god damned virus and don't give a shit if you infect someone else. Not your problem.
only 10 states that had a problem and that's justification for closing down the entire country? I don't think so. do you REALLY think democrats care about your health? LOL This is political and its goal is to take down this president. Now you know that the medical profession has been politicized because they denied potentially life saving meds because the governor said so. What do you think your doctor is doing while he's on the computer for the first 10 to 20 minutes of your appointment? Where do you think that information goes?

WEAR YOUR DAMN MASK if you think it helps you. If you are wearing it, and social distancing you have nothing to worry about from ME.
The goal of the Dems is to get a grip on this virus, and nothing more. Your boy only cares about himself.
Trump is starting to get the message about masks or his latest comments bullshit as usual. Probably the latter.
I don't care if the president wears a mask. I don't care if you wear a mask. I AM NOT GOING TO WEAR A MASK.
You will wear a mask if you want service in many stores as they move to require masks. You will still be able to go into a Dollar Store.
View attachment 366201
"Make people wear a mask" is called a law, just like wearing seatbelts, not driving drunk, not going through stop signs, stopping for a red light, etc.
The store wants masks because there won't be any customers without them as y'all get sick or pass the disease on to others. Use some common sense.
Bob....why don't you use some common sense. I just came back from shopping today. I went to a variety of stores....all without a mask and I didn't go to a Dollar Store! Actually....I have not worn a mask from the get go...nor will I. You'd be a perfect candidate for "the railroad cars" ...remember that's what Hitler used. Sheep conform. There's such an incredible amount of evidence disputing the effectiveness of a mask. No mention has EVER been made about wearing a mask for the common cold or the regular 'ol flu. This mask thing is nothing but BS. Think about it.
No, you think about it. The medical profession says to wear a mask. The virus has spiked due to people not following their instructions-- Mask, social distancing, no clogging of beaches, crowds, bars, clubs, restaurants. All of these recommendations contribute to your safety. I think that the "sheep conform" falls into your lap because if Trump had
worn a mask and told his followers to do the same instead of poo-pooing the advice of the medical community and many other countries, spend 2 months blaming China, democrats, refusing to acknowledge the severity,
we would not be in the middle of a massive spike in this disease.
This disease that has a survival rate of over 99%?
That disease?

No i'm not. I'm shopping wherever I want. I'm sure you'd like to limit my shopping but you can't. You see...there are a lot of stores that are celebrating that some stores are requiring masks...but Bob. I don't even wear a mask in those. ANd i'm having no problems Bob. As i said, you wear it if you feel unsafe. I"m fine. Don't worry about me Bob. YOu take care of yourself.

size-matters-human-hair-coronavirus-mask-n95.jpg
I am taking care of myself when people in my presence wear masks and don't infect others who may infect me.
The spread of this virus is caused by people like you who don't wear masks, don't social distance, clog beaches, restaurants, bars, and go where the crowds are. Enforced laws are coming down the pike, hopefully.

ENFORCED masks. Now we're gettin' somewhere bob. DId you have a problem with all those rioting BLM anarchists out in the street together. Do ya THINK that maybe they are the ones passing around the virus and not normal people out here just trying to live their lives?
Enforced masks...now isn't that interesting. beaches, restaurants, bars, crowded areas....almost sounds like you're jealous Bob.
Of course, I have a problem with those riots due to the risk and other reasons. I also have a problem with the massive
group gatherings, beachgoers, restaurants, bars, clubs in places where there are no rioters. They were mostly responsible for the spike just as were the rioters and looters.

You are kidding, yes?

Not kidding at all, I have seen the disdain libs have with hand-washing since President Trump advocated for it.
You have seen the disdain that people have, not Dems. Many are Trump's socially retarded supporters who never washed after using the toilet. That is what I have seen.
Bob. What are you doing lurking in the john? YOu just said that you abhor the opening of beaches, restaurants, bars. Bob.....do you have some kind of addiction that you need to work on?

We are not in a spike in deaths or hospitalizations. YOU may be seeing a spike in number of infections but those are because of tests, Bob. You're a smart guy Bob. Why are you so obtuse on this?? BOB...you just don't want anyone to have any fun, do you BOB. NO FUN. Everyone. Bob is not happy. Curb the enjoyment, okay?

Unless an actual cure is developed, wearing a ask will not save any lives. All it does is delay the eventual spread of the virus throughout the entire population.

Slowing the spread can be an important thing. As of a report yesterday, 56 ICUs in Florida were at capacity, and more were within 10% of capacity. This virus seems to spread quickly enough that slowing it is a good goal. :dunno:

Yeah, that's what the news was trying to say about hospitals in Arizona, too, except it's not actually true.

There are a lot of patients in ICU's every day of the week- even before the Corona panic.

If they don't have a lot of patients in the expensive ICU's, the hospitals are losing money. But the ICU's aren't filled up with Corona patients.

Exactly. There ARE quite a few patients in the ICUs in Arizona . . . but less than half of them are there for Covid-19. The same is true for regular hospital patients. That's the part the media leaves out of the story.

Hospital censuses have been down in most places during the Corona panic.

"elective" surgeries like new hips, knees and breasts, cancer screenings like colonoscopies and mammography , other procedures were all cancelled. Now, these things are being done, and business is picking up. This is all necessary work.
According to Doctors, hospitals are filling up with virus cases.
Unless an actual cure is developed, wearing a ask will not save any lives. All it does is delay the eventual spread of the virus throughout the entire population.

Slowing the spread can be an important thing. As of a report yesterday, 56 ICUs in Florida were at capacity, and more were within 10% of capacity. This virus seems to spread quickly enough that slowing it is a good goal. :dunno:

Yeah, that's what the news was trying to say about hospitals in Arizona, too, except it's not actually true.

There are a lot of patients in ICU's every day of the week- even before the Corona panic.

If they don't have a lot of patients in the expensive ICU's, the hospitals are losing money. But the ICU's aren't filled up with Corona patients.

Exactly. There ARE quite a few patients in the ICUs in Arizona . . . but less than half of them are there for Covid-19. The same is true for regular hospital patients. That's the part the media leaves out of the story.

"elective" surgeries like new hips, knees and breasts, cancer screenings like colonoscopies and mammography , other procedures were all cancelled. Now, these things are being done, and business is picking up. This is all necessary work.
According to hospital spokespeople, they are short on beds due to the virus spike.

US Hospital ICUs Filling Up After Another Record-Breaking ...
www.voanews.com › covid-19-pandemic › us-hospital-...

Jul 10, 2020 - The U.S. reported more than 64000 cases of the coronavirus Thursday, a record high number, filling up intensive care units in hospitals in the ...

You are kidding, yes?

Not kidding at all, I have seen the disdain libs have with hand-washing since President Trump advocated for it.
You have seen the disdain that people have, not Dems. Many are Trump's socially retarded supporters who never washed after using the toilet. That is what I have seen.
Bob. What are you doing lurking in the john? YOu just said that you abhor the opening of beaches, restaurants, bars. Bob.....do you have some kind of addiction that you need to work on?
I don't lurk. I pee as do others.

Bologna Bob. People are filling up hospitals becasue they are getting the work done that they have put off. Frankly i would not seeing as how they managed to off so many people with the virus. Those that recovered did so in spite of the nurses intentions. I mean, how much care are you getting if your nurses are in the hallway working on their next tik tok video.

According to hospital spokespeople, they are short on beds due to the virus spike.

Jul 10, 2020 - The U.S. reported more than 64000 cases of the coronavirus Thursday, a record high number, filling up intensive care units in hospitals in the ...

That's bullshit. Business is picking up at hospitals but most of the patients in regular beds as well as the ICU are there for the usual heart attacks, strokes, auto accidents and other regular business.

ICU sections of hospitals existed long before Corona, and hospital need to keep these (expensive) beds filled.

We are not in a spike in deaths or hospitalizations. YOU may be seeing a spike in number of infections but those are because of tests, Bob. You're a smart guy Bob. Why are you so obtuse on this?? BOB...you just don't want anyone to have any fun, do you BOB. NO FUN. Everyone. Bob is not happy. Curb the enjoyment, okay?
You go and have fun and damn the evidence. The fun ends where the virus spike begins.

That's bullshit. Business is picking up at hospitals but most of the patients in regular beds as well as the ICU are there for the usual heart attacks, strokes, auto accidents and other regular business.

ICU sections of hospitals existed long before Corona, and hospital need to keep these (expensive) beds filled.
You are correct. The medical profession is full of shit, yes?

bob said:

so Bob. how do you know that these people not washing their hands are trump supporters? Are you questioning people in the john, Bob? This is not a good idea, Bob. This is what the cops look for. This is why over zealous guys lurking in the john land up in a bloody pulp on the john floor.

bob said:

so Bob. how do you know that these people not washing their hands are trump supporters? Are you questioning people in the john, Bob? This is not a good idea, Bob. This is what the cops look for. This is why over zealous guys lurking in the john land up in a bloody pulp on the john floor.

You go and have fun and damn the evidence. The fun ends where the virus spike begins.

Hospital census was DOWN during the height of the Corona panic in New York and elsewhere. Hospital were laying off as people put off their prostrate operations and boob jobs. The vast majority of the 64000 positive corona cases are being treated or not treated at home (most cases of corona require no treatment)

It was based on Florida Department of Health numbers, as I recall.

You are correct. The medical profession is full of shit, yes?

I disagree. Some people need ICU treatment. If you are in a Democrat hell hole city and some guy comes up and shoots you so he can take your money, the ICU isn't a bad place to be. Better than the morgue.

Bob nobody is responsible for your paranoia but you.
Grow a set of balls and live life. time to come out from under your bed. There is a carnival that is setting up to open Friday and there are people like you bitching about it. Why are they complaining? If they don't like it no one is forcing them to go to it

We just need the weather to become a bit hotter and the virus will disappear. People, women, men, pictures, radio. No, person, woman, man, camera, movie.

Forum List

Back