Why don’t you wear a mask?

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

Another easily fooled lemming, masks doesn't stop the virus from going through.

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are dozens of tests on this. Here's one.

People aren't being "asked" to wear it, they are being required to .

And requiring this for 40 years or however long it takes to make a vaccine is a pretty long time. What will be done with all the stadiums and crowded nightclubs, subway cars, etc., in the mean time.

IMHO, people will forget about this after the election if Sleepy Joe gets in. Removing the mask requirement is the strategy the libs have to revive the economy under Biden.

Why are you so worried about ME wearing a mask???

Is it because you're worried that YOU wearing a mask won't protect you (meaning that MASKS DON'T WORK)???

During the Spanish flu there was a group of folks in San Francisco mainly but they had spread all over parts of the country and they called themselves the no mask brigade....

They were scorned for not wearing masks and kicked out of mercantile's and restaurants....Bars excepted them so that is were they congregated.....oddly enough only a few of these scofflaws had contracted the flu but the angst they caused was as bad as today....

Funny how time moves on but nothing really changes....

Personally I hate wearing a mask but I do so when I go into stores and offices to make the people working there feel more comfortable....my dentist requires one and so does my doctor and barber....

So just put one on in those situations and we will survive it...we will get passed this....we had better because a conflict with China is coming and that will not be a war "over there" it will be here too....a mask will be the least of your worries and so will covid.....

Its time to get real and toughen up America.....

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are dozens of tests on this. Here's one.

I posted at least 10 published papers on Masks, you leftists IGNORED it!

Which is bigger, .125 microns (Virus) or .30 microns (N95 mask)

Kindly take your ignorance with you.

I'm doing my part to help the rest of the herd reach "herd immunity."

One of the facts that leftardz (like you?) can not seem to grasp is the fact that "the herd" can not reach the point of "herd immunity" without significant exposure to the disease they are trying to develop an immunity against.

People aren't being "asked" to wear it, they are being required to .

And requiring this for 40 years or however long it takes to make a vaccine is a pretty long time. What will be done with all the stadiums and crowded nightclubs, subway cars, etc., in the mean time.

IMHO, people will forget about this after the election if Sleepy Joe gets in. Removing the mask requirement is the strategy the libs have to revive the economy under Biden.
The only problem with your emotive illogical conclusion is it is not just an issue between Democrats and Republicans, oh it is for yous Trumpets because you make an issue out of anything to cover for your fearless leader..

I'm doing my part to help the rest of the herd reach "herd immunity."

One of the facts that leftardz (like you?) can not seem to grasp is the fact that "the herd" can not reach that point without significant exposure.
And don't forget to hurdle the dead and kick the dying.

Forum List

Back