Why Don't White Liberals Care About Who's in America?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I care, I don't want Hispanics to be the majority in America.

I've been to Mexico many times, I've worked in Mexican neigborhoods, we all know how bad brown and black countries are I don't want to see America become another third world shithole. White people worked hard to make America great.

Do white liberals feel so guilty, do they don't think they deserve America, are they afraid to be called racist or do they hate conservatives so much they will destroy America over it?

There is no way that having millions of Mexicans come is good for America, Brown and black people hate white people and they don't care if you're Democrat or Republican.

We should be sticking together like all the other races do, so why don't white liberals care?

This country has always had multi nationals and multi races in this nation, even in the American Revolution..This is not a white only nation and it never has been...As long as men and women of all races and nationalities want to make this land their home so be it...And the spectrum is represented by members of our military forces, to degrade any is to degrade all...

The liberal politicians want the votes! They will kiss anybody's ass and pretend to like them...just for the votes.

You generalize all too well concerning the people of various skin colors. You likely do not understand the bell shaped curve that applies to large groups of people...such as an entire race.

Pity!

I know of some white people that are far less desirable (to associate with) than the average Mexican or black person.

You likely do not understand the bell shaped curve that applies to large groups of people...such as an entire race.

Oh no, I've been to Wal Mart. I know that the entire black race is bell shaped believe me. Dem black women got some big ol asses.

The reason the Liberals want all the illegals here is obvious.....
Obama-and-Illegal-Aliens.jpg

I don't hate anyone because of the color of their skin but if they hate me because of the color of MY skin, then it's on. No quarter, Jack.

I don't care who's in the "majority" in this country as long as they have been properly processed according to existing law.

And it would also help if they wouldn't rape/pillage/burn in the process.

I've been to Mexico many times, I've worked in Mexican neigborhoods, we all know how bad brown and black countries are I don't want to see America become another third world shithole. White people worked hard to make America great.

Do white liberals feel so guilty, do they don't think they deserve America, are they afraid to be called racist or do they hate conservatives so much they will destroy America over it?

There is no way that having millions of Mexicans come is good for America, Brown and black people hate white people and they don't care if you're Democrat or Republican.

We should be sticking together like all the other races do, so why don't white liberals care?

The race thing is a Democrat scam. I don't care who's in America as long as they are here to be Americans, and not hybrid Communist/Democrats seeking to bring the country down.

The race thing is a Democrat scam. I don't care who's in America as long as they are here to be Americans, and not hybrid Communist/Democrats seeking to bring the country down.
hybrids, is that like cloning?

The South, heart of the GOP, is already Third World.

ROFLMNAO!

Isn't it adorable how those who are gnashing their tooth over 'THE CHANGING CLIMATE' and who can't understand how paying people to not work has not promoted employment, consider themselves to be such Aristocrats.

It's black and brown people running from the countries they created

You likely do not understand the bell shaped curve that applies to large groups of people...such as an entire race.

Oh no, I've been to Wal Mart. I know that the entire black race is bell shaped believe me. Dem black women got some big ol asses.
...and I bet you haul your girlfriends around in a big ole truck!

damn.jpg

Forum List

Back