Do we live in America or do we live in Africa?

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
I truly can care less about how the fascist left will label me a racist for this thread I am posting. When I see advertisements on television, if I didn't know any better I'd think we are living in Africa, not America. The majority of advertisements are dominated by black actors and actresses. Well, what makes that interesting is, the percentage of black people in America is 13.6%, yet they are in they majority of advertisements. So, I ask; why are there not more advertisements featuring Latinos instead of black people? There are more Latinos in America than black people, there are more white people in America than black people - yet black people dominate the advertisements. Do we live in Africa and I am just not aware of it and I am using stats for America instead of Africa? Don't EVER talk to me about white privilege, the only racial privilege is black privilege - that is the only race that has a privilage.

As for me, I would not mind at all seeing some advertisements featuring Latinos, Native Americans, Asians, Pacific Islanders, Eastern Indians and giving them some identity and significance as well. Why are some of these ethnicities being ignored? Supposedly, we live in the melting pot known as America - not Africa, perhaps corporations should do a better job of diversity instead of caving in to black privilege.

I truly can care less about how the fascist left will label me a racist for this thread I am posting. When I see advertisements on television, if I didn't know any better I'd think we are living in Africa, not America. The majority of advertisements are dominated by black actors and actresses. Well, what makes that interesting is, the percentage of black people in America is 13.6%, yet they are in they majority of advertisements. So, I ask; why are there not more advertisements featuring Latinos instead of black people? There are more Latinos in America than black people, there are more white people in America than black people - yet black people dominate the advertisements. Do we live in Africa and I am just not aware of it and I am using stats for America instead of Africa? Don't EVER talk to me about white privilege, the only racial privilege is black privilege - that is the only race that has a privilage.

As for me, I would not mind at all seeing some advertisements featuring Latinos, Native Americans, Asians, Pacific Islanders, Eastern Indians and giving them some identity and significance as well. Why are some of these ethnicities being ignored? Supposedly, we live in the melting pot known as America - not Africa, perhaps corporations should do a better job of diversity instead of caving in to black privilege.
ther msm promotion of blacks is understandable as they are part of the democratic party.....yet when they engage in racial discrimination by hiring actors to do commercials based on their race....they have crossed a red line.....such discrimination is a violation of U.S. Labor law.....they should be prosecuted for this overt racism in their hiring practices.

I googled this question because I have noticed the absolute disparity between an ethnicity which represents like 15%Of the population here in the USA and its ever increasing domination of the media and the entertainment world. I would estimate as of writing this that approximately 60% of television programming and commercials feature black people. I have been aware of this for some time I I have watched it unfold. At the same time other ethnic groups here in the United States are extremely underrepresented, especially the Latino population which is double plus the size of the black population.

Sanny Gomez

Last edited:

USA Today does the same bullshit, not democracy.

We are in silly times…A time of mandatory pretend…We are all suppose to pretend dark people have all the money and are the largest group of consumers, we are to pretend that dark people, faggots and chicks with dicks are America’s greatest assets and we are to pretend evil whitey is responsible for ALL of America’s shortcomings.…If you resist said programming you are a racist bigot.
Unkotare and the rest of America’s marxists are teaching this in our schools.

I read this and I wonder why anyone pays attention to the skin color of people in commercials.

But, each to their own I guess.

If you are seeing more blacks in commercials, you can rest assured the businesses see a segment of the population they should market their product to.

They don't waste their advertising dollars on it otherwise.
These commercials are doing it because they are woke and not representative of the United States population. The corporations under the dictums of the elite rulers and part of it doing their agendas. Near the whole system is set up like this. There was/is more subtle ways to make sure we are inclusive and of equality in opportunities.

These commercials are doing it because they are woke and not representative of the United States population. The corporations under the dictums of the elite rulers and part of it doing their agendas. Near the whole system is set up like this. There was/is more subtle ways to make sure we are inclusive and of equality in opportunities.
If corporations are woke to anything it's that long term the money and profit isn't with an ideology championed by an aging crowd of asshats while the country gets more and more progressive the younger down the line we go.

You're such a 'racist'....

:laugh:

(Just kidding)

Great post!

Lefty&libs have undermined all Western societies in the past 45 years. Self-eccentric and corrupt politicians of the mainstream parties view Lefty&libs as the ideal partner to guarantee their own benefits. That artist and cultural circles are predominately filled with lefty&libs is understood, since it is predominately lefty&libs that promote their "arts" and as such are the guarantors towards their lifestyle.
Mainstream politicians and entrepreneurs (many posing as being conservatives) - the so called Elite Circles, have clearly identified e.g. Blacks as being no danger towards them making profits, and that they are very easy to control via manipulation. All you need to do is to throw a bone to them imprinted with (the reason you are poor and dumb is due to White privileges). To show their "honest" intentions they come up with some laws that sound great, but making sure the overall situation (the actual reason) doesn't change.

Normal people and conservatives, Europeans, Asians or Hispanics are far more difficult to manipulate and an open confrontation with them might even result in the demise of these Elite Circles and their profits. As such again manipulation aka brainwashing comes in - via indoctrinating schoolkids with lefty&libs paroles and influencing school curriculum's. The only way they can get onto adults are therefore via our own kids and last not least via the Media aka commercials being just one of those tools.

The actual goal of these Elite Circles - is to make everyone as dumb and lethargic as e.g. Blacks, White trash, or an illegal Hispanic farm laborer.

I read this and I wonder why anyone pays attention to the skin color of people in commercials.

But, each to their own I guess.
Hahaha…yet another not so cleverly disguised post from Golfing Gator where he says what only a leftist would say while he swears he’s not a leftist in his very next post.

(watch this folks, watch the tail tucking, excuse making and hiding)
Gator, so we know you Unkotare and WinterBorn are credible on matters such as these and so we know you three aren’t just more of those rabid and deranged woke white guilt whackos adhering to the George Floyd programming can you please link us to your previous posts showing your denouncement of the lefts push to include more dark people in television please? Thanks in advance.

Hahaha…you genetically challenged degenerates haven’t taken shit around me, you haven’t invaded because your ilk couldn’t afford my water bill. My city is all white and unified, it’s clean, safe and prosperous, strangers make small talk in line at the market becuase we all know we all speak the same language….it’s amazing, it’s almost a real-life real utopia.

Unkotare
Sounds like the most boring, inbred town in America. 😄

Here in Miami I get to hear Spanish, Haitian and jamaican patois where ever I go. I can get a beef pattie and a Cuban coffee on any street corner and there is no shortage of beautiful, exotic women for as far as the eye can see, especially at this F1 race I'm at right now. :funnyface:

Hahaha…yet another not so cleverly disguised post from @Golfing Gator where he says what only a leftist would say while he swears he’s not a leftist in his very next post.

Why would a leftist say this?

Tell me, why do you pay attention to the skin color of people in ads?

Why would a leftist say this?

Tell me, why do you pay attention to the skin color of people in ads?
Before we get to why I would….tell me why dark people would pay attention to the skin color of people on television and tell us why neither yourself, Unkotare or WinterBorn never felt compelled to bring that up or agree with people who do?

Forum List

Back