Serious Question: Why Are Right-Wingers Still Lying About Flags And The White House?

Better off for who?

Why is the oppression and ostracization of minority groups always seen as a good thing for Conservatives??

LOL

1686859136179.png

The actual FLAG was waving from a staff - at the fucking TOP OF THE WHITE HOUSE

What you morons are whining about are banners....not flags....and at this point, you don't even care that you are lying....

This is why I mock you morons continuously....because, fuck you....

Talk about splitting fucking hairs.

They are flags, regardless of how they are displayed.

And the Pridemishmash one had the place of honor between two US flags.

20 years in the military but still don't know shit about the US flag code..
Maybe you being triggered by rainbows made you forget...
Or you are just a typical homophobe trying to hide behind faux patriotism to justify hating gays..either way, fuck you
No, fuck YOU and your fag flag. You want to fly that rag, go create your own country. Perverts and pedos should NOT be celebrated.

That is simply a fact. Read US Flag etiquette.
Hasn’t Hugo schooled you morons enough? These idiots gave the fag flag the place of honor at an equal level with the American flag. Disgusting. That is a fact.

Hasn’t Hugo schooled you morons enough? These idiots gave the fag flag the place of honor at an equal level with the American flag. Disgusting. That is a fact.
The flag was flying over the White House. Way above what you are talking about. I thought it was kinda funny the shot I seen on Fox appeared to intentionally be at an angle not to show the higher flag. But outrage on, you guys need this stuff. Keeps you from thinking about important stuff like stealing national secretes and attempted sedition.

A large percentage of Americans are not handicapped either..does that mean we should hate and ostracize handicap people too?

What about red heads? Should we launch a crusade against them too?

And since there is such a small percentage of gay people -- how are they also more powerful than you to the point yall are the ones who whine about being persecuted?

Are you really that fucking fragile??
I am sorry. To do this at the extremism it is happening at, Christianity must be destroyed for this to be seen as normal. Progs are conditioning parents with their children now for this and many have acclaimed to it. You can see Christians sent to camps and worse in the future. Or at least the ones who do not agree to Christianity lite.

The flag was flying over the White House. Way above what you are talking about. I thought it was kinda funny the shot I seen on Fox appeared to intentionally be at an angle not to show the higher flag. But outrage on, you guys need this stuff. Keeps you from thinking about important stuff like stealing national secretes and attempted sedition.
Deflection again. We do need to get this shit out in the open. People are already fleeing your party of perverts. And you have to throw in your TDS too. Salute your fag flag moron. Lets us know who to mock.

Deflection again. We do need to get this shit out in the open. People are already fleeing your party of perverts. And you have to throw in your TDS too. Salute your fag flag moron. Lets us know who to mock.
What shit out in the open?

they have been nutty about flags since

oooooOOOOOOOOooooooo ....

obama wasn't wearing a flag pin.

it's what they do because it's who they are.

they have been nutty about flags since

oooooOOOOOOOOooooooo ....

obama wasn't wearing a flag pin.

it's what they do because it's who they are.
I was on a really conservative forum all the time back then. I remember telling one of the Uber conservative tea baggers it seems every single day they come out with a little bigger outrage every day. At some point it will be nearly impossible to make up a greater outrage than yesterday. It seems they have made it what? Bout 12 years or so?

Forum List

Back