Do we live in America or do we live in Africa?

The right’s favorite African-American.

elon-musk-1.jpg
Proudly agree. Too bad you only see race

I truly can care less about how the fascist left will label me a racist for this thread I am posting. When I see advertisements on television, if I didn't know any better I'd think we are living in Africa, not America. The majority of advertisements are dominated by black actors and actresses. Well, what makes that interesting is, the percentage of black people in America is 13.6%, yet they are in they majority of advertisements. So, I ask; why are there not more advertisements featuring Latinos instead of black people? There are more Latinos in America than black people, there are more white people in America than black people - yet black people dominate the advertisements. Do we live in Africa and I am just not aware of it and I am using stats for America instead of Africa? Don't EVER talk to me about white privilege, the only racial privilege is black privilege - that is the only race that has a privilage.

As for me, I would not mind at all seeing some advertisements featuring Latinos, Native Americans, Asians, Pacific Islanders, Eastern Indians and giving them some identity and significance as well. Why are some of these ethnicities being ignored? Supposedly, we live in the melting pot known as America - not Africa, perhaps corporations should do a better job of diversity instead of caving in to black privilege.

Over the past 2 years I have gotten just sick of being told what I need to say, think and do in regards to blacks. Sick of hearing about how we are demanded to respect them and treat them as equals, meanwhile they get special treatment and attention. Tired of politicians literally getting on their knees for blm like pelosi and Biden did. Tired of seeing him run around stealing, burning, looting, threatening people and nothing happens. How black criminals run around stealing and attacking people and shooting others but it's racist to notice they do. Or the black entitled people demanding everything. And so on.

So when I see them constantly being shoved into every ad, commercial, tv show, movie and so on I automatically am not interested. Show me some Asian people for gods sake or Indian people and stop it with the blacks. I don't care about them because I am sick of them.

I would argue that people that believe in stolen elections, pizza basement child sex rings, Jewish space lasers starting fires, jade helm etc are the most gullable consumers but i guess it's subjective.

Democrats appeal to the least educated and most crime prone demographics, just a fact you can't bullshit away.

Over the past 2 years I have gotten just sick of being told what I need to say, think and do in regards to blacks. Sick of hearing about how we are demanded to respect them and treat them as equals, meanwhile they get special treatment and attention. Tired of politicians literally getting on their knees for blm like pelosi and Biden did. Tired of seeing him run around stealing, burning, looting, threatening people and nothing happens. How black criminals run around stealing and attacking people and shooting others but it's racist to notice they do. Or the black entitled people demanding everything. And so on.

So when I see them constantly being shoved into every ad, commercial, tv show, movie and so on I automatically am not interested. Show me some Asian people for gods sake or Indian people and stop it with the blacks. I don't care about them because I am sick of them.

Blacks in commercials are about creating market share. There's a market to be tapped.
Has nothing to do with your political resentments or racism.

If you are seeing more blacks in commercials, you can rest assured the businesses see a segment of the population they should market their product to.

They don't waste their advertising dollars on it otherwise.
HOLD THE FUCK ON….so you leftarded fools tell us blacks can’t get a legitimate identification to vote and then you tell us blacks buy the products manufactures are pushing? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS woke white guilter?

HOLD THE FUCK ON….so you leftarded fools tell us blacks can’t get a legitimate identification to vote and then you tell us blacks buy the products manufactures are pushing? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS woke white guilter?

You're still spouting that "leftarded fools" nonsense at me?

And yes, I am telling you that blacks (and others) can't get an ID and are still buying products aimed at them through advertising. Do you think all blacks are on the same economic level? If one can afford something then they all can?

And yes, I am telling you that blacks (and others) can't get an ID and are still buying products aimed at them through advertising. Do you think all blacks are on the same economic level? If one can afford something then they all can?

Insanity.

This bit about “tapping an untapped market“ is just an excuse to explain away black favoritism in advertising. That would mean that the white market had been fully met and thus they turn to a minority market.

Let’s look at numbers. Let’s say there’s a product that 10% of whites are buying but only 5% of blacks. And now let’s say that we are looking at a population of 100,000 - 70,000 are white and 13,000 are black.

That would mean there are a potential 63,000 whites who haven’t bought your product, and 12,000 blacks. Do you spend advertising dollars to attract 12,000 or 63,000?

Nope….this is all about favoritism in hiring and virtue signaling.

Come on man!
Stop it already….Subaru and Bass Pro Shops are not targeting blacks…they are in on the “I’m the wokest” contest and virtue signaling…everyone sane knows blacks don’t drive Subarus nor do they fish and camp.

Come on man!
Stop it already….Subaru and Bass Pro Shops are not targeting blacks…they are in on the “I’m the wokest” contest and virtue signaling…everyone sane knows blacks don’t drive Subarus nor do they fish and camp.

You missed the entire point. But I am not surprised.

Forum List

Back