Why Don't White Liberals Care About Who's in America?

I care, I don't want Hispanics to be the majority in America.

I've been to Mexico many times, I've worked in Mexican neigborhoods, we all know how bad brown and black countries are I don't want to see America become another third world shithole. White people worked hard to make America great.

Do white liberals feel so guilty, do they don't think they deserve America, are they afraid to be called racist or do they hate conservatives so much they will destroy America over it?

There is no way that having millions of Mexicans come is good for America, Brown and black people hate white people and they don't care if you're Democrat or Republican.

We should be sticking together like all the other races do, so why don't white liberals care?
Because these self loathing Caucasians have been indoctrinated into believing that despite their education, training and work do not deserve what they have. And of course they expect everyone else to feel equally as miserable about themselves.

I care, I don't want Hispanics to be the majority in America.

I've been to Mexico many times, I've worked in Mexican neigborhoods, we all know how bad brown and black countries are I don't want to see America become another third world shithole. White people worked hard to make America great.

Do white liberals feel so guilty, do they don't think they deserve America, are they afraid to be called racist or do they hate conservatives so much they will destroy America over it?

There is no way that having millions of Mexicans come is good for America, Brown and black people hate white people and they don't care if you're Democrat or Republican.

We should be sticking together like all the other races do, so why don't white liberals care?
Because these self loathing Caucasians have been indoctrinated into believing that despite their education, training and work do not deserve what they have. And of course they expect everyone else to feel equally as miserable about themselves.
They were somehow convinced (because their parents told them to listen to their teachers) that they owe everything they have to somebody else and that they don't deserve anything good because of the sins of their parents.

The liberal politicians want the votes! They will kiss anybody's ass and pretend to like them...just for the votes.

You generalize all too well concerning the people of various skin colors. You likely do not understand the bell shaped curve that applies to large groups of people...such as an entire race.

Pity!

I know of some white people that are far less desirable (to associate with) than the average Mexican or black person.
Of course....With democrats, it's always about the next election.
The ever expanding welfare state is a result of liberals who believe the acquisition and retention of political power to be a birthright.

Does anyone really think America will still be great with Mexicans in charge?

Perhaps you should asking why Republican businessmen keep hiring illegals. Obviously they're making a lot of money off cheap labor. Plus, all those illegals help depress the cost of other low-skilled labor. If you're not prepared to work for next to nothing, well the illegals will. If no one was hiring illegals, they wouldn't be coming. Why have Republicans staunchly resisted Democrats' efforts to punish businesses hiring illegals with high fines? Illegals also pay withholding taxes and SS which they're not getting back.

Reagan gave amnesty to the illegals in the 80's - not white liberals, white conservatives. You have to ask yourself why? Why are Republicans to resistant to immigration reform, other than to spend money on a useless wall which will cost billions to build and be ineffective.

There are now so many illegals that the logistics of rounding them all up and deporting them preclude that from being a viable solution. So what would be your solution to this situation?

Italy is not a third world country, Mexico is

We don't have to round up illegals, just cut off the social services they come for

They wanted to be Americans, Mexicans don't

You likely do not understand the bell shaped curve that applies to large groups of people...such as an entire race.

Oh no, I've been to Wal Mart. I know that the entire black race is bell shaped believe me. Dem black women got some big ol asses.
...and I bet you haul your girlfriends around in a big ole truck!

damn.jpg

oh Lordee!

that is so repelent so disgusting and ugly ...:(

let them die ...at the side of the road....

NO... that does not desrve to live.

I'm sorry..scum is scum ...

Forum List

Back