Do we live in America or do we live in Africa?

You missed the entire point. But I am not surprised.
I get your silly point…It FEELZ better for you to believe corp America isn’t playing woke and engaged in the social engineeering experiment spearheaded by George Floyd, Democrats, media and social media. I get it.

I get your silly point…It FEELZ better for you to believe corp America isn’t playing woke and engaged in the social engineeering experiment spearheaded by George Floyd, Democrats, media and social media. I get it.
Ever think they’re just trying to expand their customer base? It’s capitalism; get used to it.

Obviously you do not get it.

Companies, with very few exceptions, use their advertising to attract new customers and keep old ones. Period.

I truly can care less about how the fascist left will label me a racist for this thread I am posting. When I see advertisements on television, if I didn't know any better I'd think we are living in Africa, not America. The majority of advertisements are dominated by black actors and actresses. Well, what makes that interesting is, the percentage of black people in America is 13.6%, yet they are in they majority of advertisements. So, I ask; why are there not more advertisements featuring Latinos instead of black people? There are more Latinos in America than black people, there are more white people in America than black people - yet black people dominate the advertisements. Do we live in Africa and I am just not aware of it and I am using stats for America instead of Africa? Don't EVER talk to me about white privilege, the only racial privilege is black privilege - that is the only race that has a privilage.

As for me, I would not mind at all seeing some advertisements featuring Latinos, Native Americans, Asians, Pacific Islanders, Eastern Indians and giving them some identity and significance as well. Why are some of these ethnicities being ignored? Supposedly, we live in the melting pot known as America - not Africa, perhaps corporations should do a better job of diversity instead of caving in to black privilege.
Cry more. Funny how some people can't handle other than white people in commercials.

These commercials are doing it because they are woke and not representative of the United States population. The corporations under the dictums of the elite rulers and part of it doing their agendas. Near the whole system is set up like this. There was/is more subtle ways to make sure we are inclusive and of equality in opportunities.
Who cares about advertising to MAGAts boycotting and sending all their money to the orange sexual abuser anyway.

So you two think Jim Beam is targeting black trannies? What is that…the .000002 percentile?
That really makes sense to you?

The thread is about the number of black someone saw in commercials. I am not playing your game of moving the goalposts.

The thread is about the number of black someone saw in commercials. I am not playing your game of moving the goalposts.

You’re a sad case, if you think that was about trannies.
The commercial conveys the same ‘woke‘ sentiment that George Floyd made all of you fools get in line to support. “Straight, heterosexual white people suck….dark people and weirdos are cool and dark weirdos are even cooler.”

The commercial conveys the same ‘woke‘ sentiment that George Floyd made all of you fools get in line to support. “Straight, heterosexual white people suck….dark people and weirdos are cool and dark weirdos are even cooler.”

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Please show me where George Floyd made a fool of me, or where I said anything positive about him. I'll wait.

And yes, there is a difference between trannies and blacks. You just want to move the goalposts to feel better.

Who cares about advertising to MAGAts boycotting and sending all their money to the orange sexual abuser anyway.
because the people doing it are white centrally European psychopaths and sociopaths wanting total pure political and financial power over the world.

Forum List

Back