Do we live in America or do we live in Africa?

Easy there bud….it’s just so hard to follow what you weirdos believe in and stand for, you’re all over the place. One day EQUITY and representation will save America and the next day you get all ass-hurt when someone brings up EQUITY and representation….Come on Libs…GET IT TOGETHER!
It’s time to say what you mean and mean what you say.

I say what I mean. If you have difficulty understanding it, I will happily clarify what I mean.

But only an idiot would call someone a "libtard" who is a staunch 2nd amendment supporter, a staunch supporter of the US Constitution, a believer in smaller gov't, more personal freedom, fiscal responsibility, a balanced budget, following the law, amd being responsible for your actions. But you step up as just such an idiot.

You don't argue the topic. You simply resort to calling names and trying to insult people. A sure sign of someone with little to say and a tiny intellect.

Easy there bud….it’s just so hard to follow what you weirdos believe in and stand for, you’re all over the place. One day EQUITY and representation will save America and the next day you get all ass-hurt when someone brings up EQUITY and representation….Come on Libs…GET IT TOGETHER!
It’s time to say what you mean and mean what you say.

Tell me, shat is it you think I believe in that is so hard to swallow?

Lol poor wittle fellow. If black people in a commercial upsets you turn the channel or don't buy the product. Commercials are about selling goods. If the advertiser thinks that is the best way to sell their goods that's their decision not yours. You wanna control what is in a commercial pay for the commercial ya twit. Until then who gives a crap.

Your response is full of veiled (or not-so-veiled) accusations of me being a racist because I am pointing out (!!) the racism inherent in selecting people by skin color.

And if they are trying to capture greater market share, they wouldn’t be targeting a minority of the population. It’s all this dangerous “wokeness.” Are you trying to tell me that the Bud Marketing Director was trying to increase market share by ignoring the largest segment of potential consumers - working class Americans - and going after the HUUUUGE potential market of transgenders? GMAB.
Companies make their decisions on what is most likely to increase their profit margin or market share, and they aren’t as stupid as you seem to think.

If Black people represent a largely untapped demographic for them, then they might want to target them. In 2021, Black spending power reached 1.6 trillion, a pretty sign I can’t number.

The other thing you overlook is that more and more people VALUE diversity, and advertising reflects it. It isn’t just aimed at a single group but at a broader demographic that wants to be inclusive. So they aren’t necessarily targeting transgenders, who as you note, are a tiny group, but the larger public who supports their right to be included.

Lastly…and most ironically…whites are STILL overrepresented! :lol:

While non-Hispanic white people comprise 59% of the U.S. population, white actors accounted for 72.5% of people who appeared in TV and digital video ads in 2022, according to a study by Extreme Reach, a global marketing logistics company. That marks an increase in white actors from 65.6% in 2021.

also…

Decision-makers in the $330 billion U.S. advertising industry shortchange Black Americans at their peril. It’s not just about doing the right thing. Black spending powerreached $1.6 trillion in 2021, and Black consumers are younger and more brand-aware than other groups, according to a report by international consulting firm McKinsey. Consumer attitudes are also trending toward social activism, with 77% of Gen Z shoppers telling a Deloitte survey that a company’s values are an important part of their purchasing decisions.

At the same time, 60% of consumers from diverse communities said last year they felt “invisible or underrepresented” in ads, up from 58% in 2021, according to a survey by the Alliance for Inclusive and Multicultural Marketing. The poll also found that the companies that ranked high on its diversity index saw the highest sales boosts from its ads.

The disconnect could jeopardize companies that don’t prioritize diversity in marketing, Myles Worthington, founder of Los Angeles-based marketing agency WORTHI, told Forbes.Worthington said every new generation “is getting much more LGBTQ+, much more gender fluid, much more multicultural in their makeup.

Companies make their decisions on what is most likely to increase their profit margin or market share, and they aren’t as stupid as you seem to think.

If Black people represent a largely untapped demographic for them, then they might want to target them. In 2021, Black spending power reached 1.6 trillion, a pretty sign I can’t number.

The other thing you overlook is that more and more people VALUE diversity, and advertising reflects it. It isn’t just aimed at a single group but at a broader demographic that wants to be inclusive. So they aren’t necessarily targeting transgenders, who as you note, are a tiny group, but the larger public who supports their right to be included.

While non-Hispanic white people comprise 59% of the U.S. population, white actors accounted for 72.5% of people who appeared in TV and digital video ads in 2022, according to a study by Extreme Reach, a global marketing logistics company. That marks an increase in white actors from 65.6% in 2021.

also…

Decision-makers in the $330 billion U.S. advertising industry shortchange Black Americans at their peril. It’s not just about doing the right thing. Black spending powerreached $1.6 trillion in 2021, and Black consumers are younger and more brand-aware than other groups, according to a report by international consulting firm McKinsey. Consumer attitudes are also trending toward social activism, with 77% of Gen Z shoppers telling a Deloitte survey that a company’s values are an important part of their purchasing decisions.

At the same time, 60% of consumers from diverse communities said last year they felt “invisible or underrepresented” in ads, up from 58% in 2021, according to a survey by the Alliance for Inclusive and Multicultural Marketing. The poll also found that the companies that ranked high on its diversity index saw the highest sales boosts from its ads.

The disconnect could jeopardize companies that don’t prioritize diversity in marketing, Myles Worthington, founder of Los Angeles-based marketing agency WORTHI, told Forbes.Worthington said every new generation “is getting much more LGBTQ+, much more gender fluid, much more multicultural in their makeup.
ROFLMAO.

Surprise, turns out the statistic was bullshit. Possibly for the reason I pointe out. Is anyone shocked?

I truly can care less about how the fascist left will label me a racist for this thread I am posting. When I see advertisements on television, if I didn't know any better I'd think we are living in Africa, not America. The majority of advertisements are dominated by black actors and actresses. Well, what makes that interesting is, the percentage of black people in America is 13.6%, yet they are in they majority of advertisements. So, I ask; why are there not more advertisements featuring Latinos instead of black people? There are more Latinos in America than black people, there are more white people in America than black people - yet black people dominate the advertisements. Do we live in Africa and I am just not aware of it and I am using stats for America instead of Africa? Don't EVER talk to me about white privilege, the only racial privilege is black privilege - that is the only race that has a privilage.

As for me, I would not mind at all seeing some advertisements featuring Latinos, Native Americans, Asians, Pacific Islanders, Eastern Indians and giving them some identity and significance as well. Why are some of these ethnicities being ignored? Supposedly, we live in the melting pot known as America - not Africa, perhaps corporations should do a better job of diversity instead of caving in to black privilege.
THE JIGABOOS ARE GONNA GET YA!

Hahaha….Well, there we have it ladies and gentlemen…today, just like that, the backwards, twisted and confused Left HATES ‘equity’ and very carefully measured representation / inclusion.

Just when you thought those in that libtardian Twilight Zone couldn’t become more confused….THIS happens, they pretend EQUITY is no big deal.
You couldn’t make this shit up.

Billo_Really
Golfing Gator
WinterBorn
katsteve2012
Unkotare
CowboyTed
This thread is more about exclusion, than inclusion.

also…

You are about 10 years behind.
They no longer serve their customers.

They serve their ESG score.
They serve the banks that they need to get loans from.
They serve Blackrock and the Blackrocks that go by other names.

I understand that you are ignorant on this and will respond with some weak argument that won't hold a drop of water in the real world.

I will go ahead and dismiss your rebuttal now to speed the process up.

Probably because they're the most gullible consumers, so the marketers go after them. If they can be sold 'rap' as music, they can be sold anything. Same with daytime TV. Who else sits around watching that crap?
I would argue that people that believe in stolen elections, pizza basement child sex rings, Jewish space lasers starting fires, jade helm etc are the most gullable consumers but i guess it's subjective.

I truly can care less about how the fascist left will label me a racist for this thread I am posting. When I see advertisements on television, if I didn't know any better I'd think we are living in Africa, not America. The majority of advertisements are dominated by black actors and actresses. Well, what makes that interesting is, the percentage of black people in America is 13.6%, yet they are in they majority of advertisements. So, I ask; why are there not more advertisements featuring Latinos instead of black people? There are more Latinos in America than black people, there are more white people in America than black people - yet black people dominate the advertisements. Do we live in Africa and I am just not aware of it and I am using stats for America instead of Africa? Don't EVER talk to me about white privilege, the only racial privilege is black privilege - that is the only race that has a privilage.

As for me, I would not mind at all seeing some advertisements featuring Latinos, Native Americans, Asians, Pacific Islanders, Eastern Indians and giving them some identity and significance as well. Why are some of these ethnicities being ignored? Supposedly, we live in the melting pot known as America - not Africa, perhaps corporations should do a better job of diversity instead of caving in to black privilege.
The right’s favorite African-American.

elon-musk-1.jpg

Commercials make me angry: Every car is driving along the Beach. Or parked on a rock overlooking the Grand Canyon. No way can normal people get out and drive on prohibited areas they try to sell you on.

Or the thin white chick nearly in tears to receive a stationary bicycle for Christmas. She rushes out of bed quietly at 4AM nearly bursting with tears of joy to climb on a ride! Show me the one you can get out of bed in the dark to go pedal a bike inside? Most of us would be slaughtered (become the XMAS meal) giving such a gift.

I could go on. I have burned up 25 remotes since being laid off in the Obamma yrs. avoiding commercials. The mypillow guys voice nearly drove me to rig up a hangmans' noose. I can't take anymore!!!!!!!!!

Commercials make me angry: Every car is driving along the Beach. Or parked on a rock overlooking the Grand Canyon. No way can normal people get out and drive on prohibited areas they try to sell you on.

Or the thin white chick nearly in tears to receive a stationary bicycle for Christmas. She rushes out of bed quietly at 4AM nearly bursting with tears of joy to climb on a ride! Show me the one you can get out of bed in the dark to go pedal a bike inside? Most of us would be slaughtered (become the XMAS meal) giving such a gift.

I could go on. I have burned up 25 remotes since being laid off in the Obamma yrs. avoiding commercials. The mypillow guys voice nearly drove me to rig up a hangmans' noose. I can't take anymore!!!!!!!!!

a noose?

RACIST!

Forum List

Back