Why don't we treat Illegals like the Mexican Government does?

Since when has that stopped Mr. Obama and Madame Pelosi?

Posting personal political attacks on individual personalities is no way to discuss things.

carry on
:eusa_whistle:

Nah. I like doing it my way.

Thanks for your advice, but not interested in heeding to it.

like I said, carry on -- post away with "personal political attacks on individual personalities" as a way of discussing issues

Interesting...We should adopt the laws of another country? My money says the same people proposing this crap are the same ones usually decrying any suggestion the USA might learn even one thing from anybody else.

Harrumph and fiddle-dee-dee. :eusa_whistle:

There have always been conservative elements in America, who thought we should adopt the laws of other countries -- like those of Fascist Italy, Nazi Germany, and Franco's Spain.

Interesting...We should adopt the laws of another country? My money says the same people proposing this crap are the same ones usually decrying any suggestion the USA might learn even one thing from anybody else.

There have always been conservative elements in America, who thought we should adopt the laws of other countries -- like those of Fascist Italy, Nazi Germany, and Franco's Spain.

I, sir, have a reputation of debating with dignity, intelligence and tact on this board. And you know it.
For me to toss in a little comic releif is fine by me and most others on this board.

If you dont like it, feel free to take that high road of yours and make all the comments you wish. But dont expect me to rep you for it!

I, sir, have a reputation of debating with dignity, intelligence and tact on this board. And you know it.
For me to toss in a little comic releif is fine by me and most others on this board.

If you dont like it, feel free to take that high road of yours and make all the comments you wish. But dont expect me to rep you for it!

comic relief?

like I said, carry on -- post away with "personal political attacks on individual personalities" as a way of discussing issues

I don't want us patterning our laws after Mexico or anyone else, but I do want us enforcing the laws we do have.

that's coo, but the laws we have will not stop illegals from entering, or trying to enter the USA.

there are NO easy and simple solutions, that are acceptable to the American public.

comic relief?

that's coo, but the laws we have will not stop illegals from entering, or trying to enter the USA.

there are NO easy and simple solutions, that are acceptable to the American public.

Running out of things to say?

Yes, comic releif. That was a very funny joke based on the reports that his last three major moves were against public opinion. SO yes comic releif.

Dante, dont go there with me. You know me. It wont work. You have tried already.

But I admire the attrempt...AGAIN!

comic relief?

Yes, comic releif. That was a very funny joke based on the reports that his last three major moves were against public opinion. SO yes comic releif.

Dante, dont go there with me. You know me. It wont work. You have tried already.

There is no 'again' and being at a loss for words is not the same thing as running out of things to say in an argument/debate. Being at a loss for words when confronting idiocies is often a sign of how far out the idiocies are.

Public opinion is malleable.

comic relief?

There is no 'again' and being at a loss for words is not the same thing as running out of things to say in an argument/debate. Being at a loss for words when confronting idiocies is often a sign of how far out the idiocies are.

It was a comical statement and you obviously have no sense of humor.

Or...

You were offended by it. I wonder why that is?

Whatever. As I said, you tried AGAIN and you couldnt do it.....AGAIN.

Next time, waste time with someone with thinner skin.

Humor? My senses are fine. Upset or offended with anything people say about Obama and Pelosi? ridiculous.

what is offensive is the level of discourse. I did 7th grade. I was popular, and yet I still would not want to live in that world. When I graduated to 8th grade, I tried living in the present -- leaving 7th grade behind.

It was a comical statement and you obviously have no sense of humor.

Or...

You were offended by it. I wonder why that is?

Whatever. As I said, you tried AGAIN and you couldnt do it.....AGAIN.

Next time, waste time with someone with thinner skin.

Ooh ooh ooh pick ME pick ME

I don't want us patterning our laws after Mexico or anyone else, but I do want us enforcing the laws we do have.

They would if we enforced them, which we don't.

Why not?

Humor? My senses are fine. Upset or offended with anything people say about Obama and Pelosi? ridiculous.

what is offensive is the level of discourse. I did 7th grade. I was popular, and yet I still would not want to live in that world. When I graduated to 8th grade, I tried living in the present -- leaving 7th grade behind.

Not quite sure what you are saying.

But it certainly came across as deep. And no, that is not sarcastic. It was deep. Just cant seem to apply it to our exchange.

Why does the mexican president come here and complain and critisize us about Az new immigration law, when his country treats illegal immigrants entering his country much worse than Arizona or Federal immigration laws do? Obama should ask him what Mexican Immigration laws are and also read our immigration laws. He shows his ignorance when he says anything without knowing what he is talking about.Obama should read our current immigration laws and Arizona's new immigration law before commenting !!! we should do the same as Mexico does with illegals and do the same with their people.

Because we are NOT the Mexican government. Idiot.

Sit!

Not quite sure what you are saying.

But it certainly came across as deep. And no, that is not sarcastic. It was deep. Just cant seem to apply it to our exchange.

put the above post/quotes alongside the two previous post/quotes in our little exchange. it will all make sense. trust me.

Why does the mexican president come here and complain and critisize us about Az new immigration law, when his country treats illegal immigrants entering his country much worse than Arizona or Federal immigration laws do? Obama should ask him what Mexican Immigration laws are and also read our immigration laws. He shows his ignorance when he says anything without knowing what he is talking about.Obama should read our current immigration laws and Arizona's new immigration law before commenting !!! we should do the same as Mexico does with illegals and do the same with their people.

Because we are NOT the Mexican government. Idiot.

Sit!

Ugh!

Time to move on.

Liberal icon and all around whack job and anti-Semite Helen Thomas resigns... ahhhh... what to do?

Forum List

Back