Why don't the President and his sycophants tell the truth about the GM Plant?

Hey Liarability, put you computer on 'standby', then see if you can use it...:lol::lol::lol:

All you need to know.

Obama_binLadenDead.jpg

So, why is Ryan now saying that he wasn't blaming Obama for the shutdown?
Is he lying now?
Or was he lying before?
And where does that leave the Ryan apologists here?
Are they lying?
Or are they just not being kept up to date with the latest GOP flip-flops?

Video: Paul Ryan Flip-Flop "I wasn
Today Show host Matt Lauer said to Ryan: “It seemed like you were unmistakably trying to link the president’s promise with the closing of that plant, which you know, obviously, closed before he became president.”

Ryan said: “That is not what I was saying. Read the speech. What I was saying is, the president ought to be held to account for his broken promises. After our plant was shut down, he said that he would lead an effort to retool plants like the Janesville [Wisconsin] plant, to get people back to work. It’s still idle."
I see from that quote he's claiming that Obama made his "promise" after the factory shut down.
Is that a different speech?
Is he lying again?

So many questions.

So, why is Ryan now saying that he wasn't blaming Obama for the shutdown?
Is he lying now?
Or was he lying before?

To paraphrase Plouffe from today (on a different Ryan backflip): he's running away from his original statements with the kind of pace I guess he ran in that fictional marathon.

Last edited:
Ryan was CORRECT.

The idiots leftists who flocked to attack him as a supposed "liar" are, of course, themselves the liars.

GM Janesville plant still on standby - JSOnline

Why the fuck do Obama and his core of liars never get properly called out on all the lies they tell -- especially when they lie about the other side lying?

It's no wonder that an idiot uber left-wingnut like TderpM, who is incapable of telling the truth, adores the fucking lying sack of shit incumbent President so much.

Because they are liars, and could not tell the truth if their life depended on it.

Liability, why can't you ever just talk honestly about issues? Why do you always have to squeal like a sissy about how awful those liberals are? Your constant pissing and moaning makes it look like you know you can't support your crazy claims. After all, any time a liberal responds, you simply wet yourself, scream that the liberal is <some bad name>, ignore the content, and scuttle off into some dark slimy crevice.

Ryan ended up looking stupid for spouting a falsehood. The plant closed in Dec 2008. Claiming the closed plant was technically "on standby" is a particularly dumb attempt to evade on a technicality, because "standby" just means "The union hasn't agreed in official bargaining to the plant closing".

However, we do thank you for bringing it up again, because we can again point to what a liar Ryan is. And we can again point to how much you adore Ryan for being such a liar. Have you no pride at all? You love the lie, and scream hatred at anyone who won't lie to you.

the plant closed in 2009

Since they were shut down in 2009, both the Janesville and Tennessee plants have been on standby status, meaning they were not producing vehicles, but they were not completely shut down.

The Janesville plant stopped production of SUVs in 2008 and was idled in 2009 after it completed production of medium-duty trucks.

From the Op's link. You are all wrong. Jesus christ try being honest for once.

Y'know, it really doesn't matter at this point. You wingnuts can harp about this distinction without a difference all you want, but Ryan himself was given an opportunity by our so-called Liberal Media™ to defend himself and he failed. The reason he failed is because ultimately that's all this is: a distinction without a difference.

But go ahead and keep banging that drum while the rest of us just laugh.

:)

Partial credit.

Your lies really don't matter.

The EXPOSURE of your lies is of some value, though, in undercutting your ceaselessly dishonest campaign propaganda efforts.

Ryan told the truth. Your CLAIM that he had lied was itself the lie.

End of story.

Distinction without a difference, baby. Distinction without a difference.

:cool:

Where is Lyin' Ryan these days, anyway? Has he gone dark, Palin-style, to try and stop the bleeding of his battered image with a good old-fashioned media blackout?

Romney did a solid half hour on Meet The Press this morning. What has Obama/Biden done in this entire campaign? That's what I thought. You look like a bitch, BITCH.

Forum List

Back