Why don't the President and his sycophants tell the truth about the GM Plant?

"The plant was effectively shut down on Dec. 23, 2008, when GM ceased production of SUVs there and laid off 1,200 workers."

Notice it was the SUV propaganda (liberal) that brought this plant down.*

Obama's speech.*

"And I believe that if our government is there to support you, and give you the assistance you need to re-tool and make this transition, that this plant will be here for another hundred years. *The question is not whether a clean energy economy is in our future, it’s where it will thrive. *I want it to thrive right here in the United States of America; right here in Wisconsin; and that’s the future I’ll fight for as your president."

"If our government is there to support you", *the government brought it down. The government brought down and union pensions brought down GM.*

Where is Lyin' Ryan these days, anyway? Has he gone dark, Palin-style, to try and stop the bleeding of his battered image with a good old-fashioned media blackout?

Romney did a solid half hour on Meet The Press this morning. What has Obama/Biden done in this entire campaign? That's what I thought. You look like a bitch, BITCH.

I caught the clip of Ryan on This Week after I asked that.

I can see why he's been laying low.

deadhorse.gif

if they told the truth they would have a much harder time lying about Ryan.

I wonder if it bothers them at all that they need to lie about him.

logo-foxnews-update.png

On the other hand, to anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to facts, Ryan’s speech was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech.

Read more: Paul Ryan

logo-foxnews-update.png

On the other hand, to anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to facts, Ryan’s speech was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech.

Which, of course, is why you guys had to resort to lying about him lying. Kind of sad if you think about it.

logo-foxnews-update.png

Which, of course, is why you guys had to resort to lying about him lying. Kind of sad if you think about it.

Are you lying about them lying about him lying?
I'm starting to lose track...I need a whiteboard.

logo-foxnews-update.png

Cognitive dissonance. Even Fox News says 'Ryan’s speech was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech.'

Forum List

Back