Why don't the President and his sycophants tell the truth about the GM Plant?

Ryan did LIE. Fact-checkers agree. Obama's speech speaks for itself.

Sure did. Politifact found Ryan's statement to be completely false, but the right wing trash don't care, they just love spreading lies like the good sheep they are.

PolitiFact is wrong.

The Dipshit President to be DID say what he said (as I have quoted it above) and Ryan accurately reported what that scumbag said.

You libs are hell bent on lying about it because you are ashamed of calling Ryan a liar for having told the truth.

You are utterly without any hope of credibility.

PolitiFact is wrong.

The Dipshit President to be DID say what he said (as I have quoted it above) and Ryan accurately reported what that scumbag said.

You libs are hell bent on lying about it because you are ashamed of calling Ryan a liar for having told the truth.

Politifact is 100% correct. Yes, we know you right wingers only believe what your masters tell you no matter what, but read the article. It debunks the right wing BS being spread that it closed in 2009.

Where is Lyin' Ryan these days, anyway? Has he gone dark, Palin-style, to try and stop the bleeding of his battered image with a good old-fashioned media blackout?

Plouffe out of ideas?

Must be like Hilter in the Bunker these days at Hope & Change Central

PolitiFact is wrong.

Politifact is 100% correct. Yes, we know you right wingers only believe what your masters tell you no matter what, but read the article. It debunks the right wing BS being spread that it closed in 2009.

As I have shown (and many others have already shown it too), you are lying and PolitiFake is wrong -- again.

The plant was open in 2009.

Period.

The future President DID say what it was reported he said.

Recorded and e'ything.

So, you can lie all you want, but everyone SEES that it is you who is lying, Crack_Fable.

LOL inability_to_achieve_erection negged me and got all pissy because he was put in his place with politfact debunking his lie.
What a stupid pussy fuck :lol:

In Obama's February 2008 speech - he didn't "promise" to keep the plant open.

OMFG!!!

He never said he'd keep the plant open! This is what he said!!

"We succeed because of our individual initiative but ... of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

Right?

LOL inability_to_achieve_erection negged me and got all pissy because he was put in his place with politfact debunking his lie.

PolitiFraud was already rebutted and fully refuted.

And whining about a Neg Rep only confirms that you are the massive bleeding pussy everyone sees you as being, Crack_Mable.

:lol:

And whining about a Neg Rep only confirms that you are the massive bleeding pussy everyone sees you as being, Crack_Mable.

By who, you simply saying it was wrong? :lol::lol:

Holy fuck are you stupid, but it's great to have the whole world see you spreading lies like the good sheep you are, and everyone else laughing at you when your programmed lie has been debunked over and over.
Please keep posting, everyone laughs harder at you with every post :lol::lol::lol:

But who, you simply saying it was wrong? :lol::lol:

Holy fuck are you stupid, but it's great to have the whole world see you spreading lies like the good sheep you are, and everyone else laughing at you when your programmed lie has been debunked over and over.
Please keep posting, every laughs harder at you with every post :lol::lol::lol:

No, you fucking retarded pussy lying hack lib. But I repeat myself.

I already provided the links.

The plant CLOSED in 2009. NOT 2008. And the dip shit President -- who you long to suck off -- DID commit to keeping it open.

Your endless willingness to repeat your refuted lies have no power over the facts.

You suck dick and you fail here -- utterly. As always.

Liability, why can't you ever just talk honestly about issues? Why do you always have to squeal like a sissy about how awful those liberals are? Your constant pissing and moaning makes it look like you know you can't support your crazy claims. After all, any time a liberal responds, you simply wet yourself, scream that the liberal is <some bad name>, ignore the content, and scuttle off into some dark slimy crevice.

Ryan ended up looking stupid for spouting a falsehood. The plant closed in Dec 2008. Claiming the closed plant was technically "on standby" is a particularly dumb attempt to evade on a technicality, because "standby" just means "The union hasn't agreed in official bargaining to the plant closing".

However, we do thank you for bringing it up again, because we can again point to what a liar Ryan is. And we can again point to how much you adore Ryan for being such a liar. Have you no pride at all? You love the lie, and scream hatred at anyone who won't lie to you.
If you had read the link provided you would see that you are the one lying, along with obamaturd and the rest of the idiot left.

But who, you simply saying it was wrong? :lol::lol:

Please keep posting, every laughs harder at you with every post :lol::lol::lol:

No, you fucking retarded pussy lying hack lib. But I repeat myself.

I already provided the links.

The plant CLOSED in 2009. NOT 2008. And the dip shit President -- who you long to suck off -- DID commit to keeping it open.

Your endless willingness to repeat your refuted lies have no power over the facts.

You suck dick and you fail here -- utterly. As always.
He fails everywhere he shows his stupid libtard head.

There is a huge difference between the "truth" and Republican "truth". Most of the time, Republican "truth" turns out to be lies.

Y'know, it really doesn't matter at this point. You wingnuts can harp about this distinction without a difference all you want, but Ryan himself was given an opportunity by our so-called Liberal Media™ to defend himself and he failed. The reason he failed is because ultimately that's all this is: a distinction without a difference.

But go ahead and keep banging that drum while the rest of us just laugh.

:)

Ryan was lying his ass off. It closed in 2008 and anyone that thinks otherwise is a complete idiot

PolitiFact Wisconsin | Did Barack Obama break a promise to keep GM plant open?

No. Scumbag dishonest asswipes like you (being totally dishonest pieces of shit such as you are) are compelled to lie like motherfuckers to make your "claim." The plant CLOSED in 2009.

GM Janesville plant still on standby

Obama had nothing to do with the decision to close that factory.

GM announced the plant's closure in June of 2008. In October of 2008, the date was accelerated from 2010 to the end of the year. And on December 23, 2008 the last SUV rolled off the line.

From your link: "The Janesville plant stopped production of SUVs in 2008 and was idled in 2009 after it completed production of medium-duty trucks."

logo-foxnews-update.png

On the other hand, to anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to facts, Ryan&#8217;s speech was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech.

Read more: Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan: I Wasn't Blaming Obama For GM Plant Closure

Vice-presidential nominee Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) backpedaled Monday from a claim in his Republican National Convention speech that President Barack Obama was responsible for the closure of a General Motors plant that in fact closed during the presidency of George W. Bush.

"What they are trying to suggest is that I said Barack Obama was responsible for the plant shutdown in Janesville. That is not what I was saying, read the speech," he told NBC's "Today." "What I was saying is the president ought to be held to account for his broken promises. After the plant was shut down he said he would lead efforts to restore the plant. It&#8217;s still idle."

But Ryan appeared to be blaming Obama for the closure of the plant, located in his hometown of Janesville, Wis., in his speech:

"My home state voted for President Obama," he said Wednesday. "When he talked about change, many people liked the sound of it, especially in Janesville, where we were about to lose a major factory."

"A lot of guys I went to high school with worked at that GM plant," Ryan said. "Right there at that plant, candidate Obama said: 'I believe that if our government is there to support you...this plant will be here for another hundred years.' That&#8217;s what he said in 2008. Well, as it turned out, that plant didn&#8217;t last another year. It is locked up and empty to this day. And that&#8217;s how it is in so many towns today, where the recovery that was promised is nowhere in sight."

Obama did not promise to keep the plant open. He said that with government help, the plant could remain open.

"And I believe that if our government is there to support you, and give you the assistance you need to re-tool and make this transition, that this plant will be here for another hundred years," Obama said on Feb. 13, 2008 in Janesville.

Y'know, it really doesn't matter at this point. You wingnuts can harp about this distinction without a difference all you want, but Ryan himself was given an opportunity by our so-called Liberal Media™ to defend himself and he failed. The reason he failed is because ultimately that's all this is: a distinction without a difference.

But go ahead and keep banging that drum while the rest of us just laugh.

:)

Partial credit.

Your lies really don't matter.

The EXPOSURE of your lies is of some value, though, in undercutting your ceaselessly dishonest campaign propaganda efforts.

Ryan told the truth. Your CLAIM that he had lied was itself the lie.

End of story.

Forum List

Back