Why don't Liberals celebrate when a Muslim is dying?

why would anyone celebrate anyone else dying?

For the same reason they say what is in my signature line. Because liberals are vile savages without one ounce of decency in them.

Now you are acting out, Sunshine.

I have known many fine liberals.

I have known many fine conservatives.

And I have know quite a few dipshits in both groups.

I'm acting out? Do tell. Let's see, liberals on here have told me they would like to see me dead, one who shall not be named repeatedly threatened my life, another has 6 pages of posts calling me Munchausen, others have told me to hurry up and die, and another said it is a pity I'm not dead.

And I'M the one acting out. I don't think so. And if you think what they do to me on here is in any way pleasant then may the same happen to you one day so you will have a shared experience with me on that one. I only stay here because of the many friends I've made here and on another forum where we used to post, and only came back after leaving because a friend asked me to come back.

They are vile, and not a single liberal will censure them on any of it. IMO that makes you just as guilty as them.

Last edited:
KKK and other similar organizations were democrat organizations:

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They were conservative organizations, whether Democratic or Republican. Do you deny that?

You simply can't make it what you want it to be. The KKK was started by democrats as were other such organizations. And saying back then they weren't democrats is merely an effort at revisionist history.

The first klan was formed to keep freed blacks from raping, destroying and destroying the unprotecting south after the civil war. The second and third was more or less whites being assholes to all blacks.

I am not celebrating Fred Phelps illness. I don't delight in seeing the death of any person. It is very sad that he chose to step onto holy ground and dare to defile Gods' name - defile the reputation of Christianity but he had a free will and that is what he chose to do! Just as Christians are open season for the devil when they step onto his territory? So are unbelievers when they dare to step into the arena with God. They are going to lose and lose badly.

I've known of unbelievers who attempted to destroy the reputations of Christians and they are dead and in hell today. It happened so fast it was like a bolt of lightning. What people need more of is a healthy fear of the LORD! Don't touch Gods anointed! He warns! Fred not only touched Gods anointed but attempted to destroy them by his own behavior. I pray he repents, I pray he is healed but the truth is the truth. - J.

Wait just a minute.

We liberals celebrated when Osama bin Laden was finally killed. We were just upset that it happened a decade or so later than it should have, with a trillion dollar, blood soaked waste of time in Iraq to blame for the delay.

They were conservative organizations, whether Democratic or Republican. Do you deny that?

You simply can't make it what you want it to be. The KKK was started by democrats as were other such organizations. And saying back then they weren't democrats is merely an effort at revisionist history.

The first klan was formed to keep freed blacks from raping, destroying and destroying the unprotecting south after the civil war. The second and third was more or less whites being assholes to all blacks.

Matthew! What black man who has been in slavery his entire life would want to rape a white woman once he is free?! That is a very poor excuse. The Klan was and still is an evil group that did atrocious acts - in Gods name - no less. There was never any need for the Klan.

Wait just a minute.

We liberals celebrated when Osama bin Laden was finally killed. We were just upset that it happened a decade or so later than it should have, with a trillion dollar, blood soaked waste of time in Iraq to blame for the delay.

Congratulations, you're the seventh Progressive to use Osama bin Laden as an example of "a Muslim." You've insulted and denigrated every Muslim on earth.

You're also the seventh liberal that equated speaking against gays (Phelps) with killing gays (Islamic nations).

I added your quote to the front page. [MENTION=43062]velvtacheeze[/MENTION]

Last edited:
I am not celebrating Fred Phelps illness. I don't delight in seeing the death of any person. It is very sad that he chose to step onto holy ground and dare to defile Gods' name - defile the reputation of Christianity but he had a free will and that is what he chose to do! Just as Christians are open season for the devil when they step onto his territory? So are unbelievers when they dare to step into the arena with God. They are going to lose and lose badly.

I've known of unbelievers who attempted to destroy the reputations of Christians and they are dead and in hell today. It happened so fast it was like a bolt of lightning. What people need more of is a healthy fear of the LORD! Don't touch Gods anointed! He warns! Fred not only touched Gods anointed but attempted to destroy them by his own behavior. I pray he repents, I pray he is healed but the truth is the truth. - J.

I am just curious about the Bolded Statement.

1) How do you know the unbelievers are in "Hell"?
2) Have you seen Hell?
3) Did they send you a postcard?

THe problem you "good CHristians" have with Phelps is that he took your attempts to use Bronze Age superstition to rationalize your homophobia, and took them to their "illogical" conclusion. Yeah, maybe the Baker who feels he will just DIE if he puts two plastic dudes on top of a wedding cake can take comfort that he wasn't being an asshole as a military funeral. But frankly, it's all kind of the same problem.

Picking and chosing which passages from the bible you are going to follow to rationalize your own behavior and biases.

I was under the impression that gays in the Middle East are hanged, beheaded or stoned to death. Am I wrong?
the overwhelming number of the American population would cheer the subjugation of the NBPP, the KKK, the militia units, the false 'oath keepers', the Tim McVeighs if they rose up and were smashed.

I will ask you again, KKK Democrat:

Do Muslims hang, behead and stone gays to death or not?

Since Phelps is an American, why don't you ask that question about American Muslims instead of Muslims abroad? Have American Muslims done the same thing and on the same scale that Phelps has done with his protests and signs?

We don't live in the Middle East. But you should consider moving there. Seems you would fit right in. They are only doing there what your kind wished they could do here.

KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

you should live in the Middle East leftard; your left-wing nutjob set has the same animnosity toward Christians as muslim fanatics have

oh and you had to be a Democrat to join the KKK

put away that tiny race card left-wing loser; the deadliest places in America for a Black man, woman or child are liberal cities

true story

idiots and hypocrites

A hundred years ago, the KKK was started by "Dixiecrats". Today they found a home with the GOP. See? They changed. So did the GOP. To be a group the KKK can be proud to belong to.

True story.

The Klan was formed for the purpose of intimidating Republicans and Republican voters. And yes, they hated and feared blacks but they were Democrats.

The Klan was formed for the purpose of intimidating Republicans and Republican voters. And yes, they hated and feared blacks but they were Democrats.

These guys are a far drive from today's democrats....Same with repubs...remember when they sold out to big business after the civil war?

These guys are a far drive from today's democrats....Same with repubs...remember when they sold out to big business after the civil war?
No, they're not any different. They just changed their tactics.

I was under the impression that gays in the Middle East are hanged, beheaded or stoned to death. Am I wrong?
the overwhelming number of the American population would cheer the subjugation of the NBPP, the KKK, the militia units, the false 'oath keepers', the Tim McVeighs if they rose up and were smashed.

Oh my stars, he still doesn't get it.... :banghead:

A hundred years ago, the KKK was started by "Dixiecrats". Today they found a home with the GOP. See? They changed. So did the GOP. To be a group the KKK can be proud to belong to.

Exactly. 'Dixiecrat' is not only a very old term for southern democrats (those who opposed the Republican role in Reconstruction), but the term was also used in 1948 to designate an official, registered faction of the Democratic Party (people united around States Rights and the protection of the Jim Crow South from an overbearing government). Needless to say, the Dixiecrats were as unabashedly rightwing as the "Rockefeller Republicans" were Liberal. [Talk Radio/FOX News Republicans don't know history, i.e., each party has been home to conservatives and liberals]

Anyway, when the Democratic Party passed the Civil Rights Act and crushed the legal machinery of the Jim Crow South, any remaining Dixiecrats left the party and joined the base of New Right, which supported the South's right to control its cultural, legal and economic destiny. Make no mistake: the KKK was as opposed to the Civil Rights Act and the New Left as the Nazis were opposed to the Liberal tolerance of the Weimar period. To claim that the KKK is somehow aligned with the party which passed the Civil Rights Act and supports Affirmative Action is not just stupid, it's embarrassingly stupid.

As everyone knows, the Civil Rights Act opened the door to the Republican Party, which stole the "Solid South" by exploiting white backlash over federally enforced equality for blacks. Responding to this backlash, Reagan opened his 1980 campaign in Philadelphia, Mississippi talking about State's Rights, basically claiming that the Federal Government had no right to tell Southerners how to live.

When it came to electoral politics, Reagan and the New Right shrewdly realized that racists and capitalists had a common enemy: the Federal Government. But it wasn't just racists, Reagan appealed to a much larger demographic of people opposed to the secularism, multiculturalism and "lifestyle politics" of the sixties left. Ultimately, though, the ability of the GOP to exploit racial backlash and flip the South is probably the most important electoral event in the last 1/2 century.

Last edited:
As everyone knows, the Civil Rights Act opened the door to the Republican Party, which stole the "Solid South" by exploiting white backlash over federally enforced equality for blacks.

As everyone knows, LBJ and the KKK Democrats vetoed the Civil Rights Act under Eisenhower, then passed the exact same bill when LBJ was President:

"I'll have these ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years." - LBJ

Every Muslim kills people?

By your own standard, all Muslims are as bad as Osama bin Laden, since you used him as an example of "a Muslim," in order to answer the title question. In this case, you have insulted and denigrated all Muslims.

Or, by your own standard, you are claiming that Phelp's repugnant speech and behavior towards gays, which brought no physical harm to anyone, is as equally reprehensible as Osama bin Laden's terrorist attack on US airspace and cities, which brought death and harm to thousands. In this case, you have insulted and denigrated your own intelligence.

Interestingly, the two options presented above are not mutually exclusive, as you actually implied both of them simultaneously. Therefore, you've denigrated your own intelligence and insulted all Muslims on earth.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back