Why don't Liberals celebrate when a Muslim is dying?

You simply can't make it what you want it to be. The KKK was started by democrats as were other such organizations. And saying back then they weren't democrats is merely an effort at revisionist history.

The first klan was formed to keep freed blacks from raping, destroying and destroying the unprotecting south after the civil war. The second and third was more or less whites being assholes to all blacks.
The Klan was formed for the purpose of intimidating Republicans and Republican voters. And yes, they hated and feared blacks but they were Democrats.

Many were Democrats.

All of them were CONSERVATIVES.

KKK and other similar organizations were democrat organizations:

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They were conservative organizations, whether Democratic or Republican. Do you deny that?

You simply can't make it what you want it to be. The KKK was started by democrats as were other such organizations. And saying back then they weren't democrats is merely an effort at revisionist history.

That's not revisionist.

And many of the memes of the KKK are seen in Conservative groups..to this day.

State's rights.
The right to discriminate.
"Religious freedoms".
The waving of the confederate flag.
The honoring of confederate "heroes".
Hatred of immigration.
Intolerance of diversity.

Seems the Republicans just like to be able to say "Well it was the Democrats that did..."

Although today those are the EXACT same things that Republicans are doing now.

On another note, I just saw on msnbc that Fred Phelps passed away last night.

May he rest in peace.

Seems the Republicans just like to be able to say "Well it was the Democrats that did..."

May he rest in peace.
Fred dead?

One word response - Good
Two word response - Praise Jesus
Three word response - Thank you God
Longer response - Y'all enjoy Hell there Fred, you earned every second of it, twice over.

What a bastard, and one the world is well rid of. I will toast his death as I would that of any other evil man. That much he deserves.

Last edited:
KKK and other similar organizations were democrat organizations:

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They were conservative organizations, whether Democratic or Republican. Do you deny that?

The Klan was started by veteran Confederate soldiers, not "Democrats". It has never been a political organization. Nice try at revisionist history but these are matters of record. And unfortunately for fantasizers, records matter.

Every Muslim kills people?

By your own standard, all Muslims are as bad as Osama bin Laden, since you used him as an example of "a Muslim," in order to answer the title question. In this case, you have insulted and denigrated all Muslims.

Or, by your own standard, you are claiming that Phelp's repugnant speech and behavior towards gays, which brought no physical harm to anyone, is as equally reprehensible as Osama bin Laden's terrorist attack on US airspace and cities, which brought death and harm to thousands. In this case, you have insulted and denigrated your own intelligence.

Interestingly, the two options presented above are not mutually exclusive, as you actually implied both of them simultaneously. Therefore, you've denigrated your own intelligence and insulted all Muslims on earth.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Uh -- you're in no position to be judging intelligence considering your OP, which not only uses blanket generalizations for its crutch as if "Muslims" is some kind of monolith, but also the false comparison of religion. Nobody hates Fred Phelps because he's a Christian or pseudo-Christian; they hate him because he was a bigot. You're trying to compare bigotry with a religion. Which is stupid.

As I recall, Liberals were celebrating the death of Osama Bin Laden while Republicans crossed their arms and stuck their tongues out like little children in disgust.

The first klan was formed to keep freed blacks from raping, destroying and destroying the unprotecting south after the civil war. The second and third was more or less whites being assholes to all blacks.
The Klan was formed for the purpose of intimidating Republicans and Republican voters. And yes, they hated and feared blacks but they were Democrats.

Many were Democrats.

Typical bigotry of a New England elitist. The bigots in the south are still generally Democrats. The fiscal conservatives bolted. I live here in North Carolina, and I lived in Georgia. You're a New York snob, obviously you're more experienced in this.

As I recall, Liberals were celebrating the death of Osama Bin Laden while Republicans crossed their arms and stuck their tongues out like little children in disgust.

That's because you aren't playing with a full deck. The only thing we disapproved of was Obama running for a microphone to spike the ball while the military said crap, now all the intelligence they just got was useless.

Many were Democrats.

Typical bigotry of a New England elitist. The bigots in the south are still generally Democrats. The fiscal conservatives bolted. I live here in North Carolina, and I lived in Georgia. You're a New York snob, obviously you're more experienced in this.

You don't even know what gender you are, so consider the source.

I live in North Carolina too, and everything he, she or it says above is bullshit.

Many were Democrats.

I live in North Carolina too, and everything he, she or it says above is bullshit.
Deflection alert!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That's because you aren't playing with a full deck. The only thing we disapproved of was Obama running for a microphone to spike the ball while the military said crap, now all the intelligence they just got was useless.

Bam! Truth hurts, doesn't it wench?

Not sure what you objected to exactly, what I said is factually accurate. Thanks for letting me know how much it bothered you though! Frankly it was Obama spiking the ball, not the death of the Muslim that turned you on anyway.

bodecea said:
Hi, you have received -2354 reputation points from bodecea.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
:D

Regards,
bodecea

Note: This is an automated message.

I'll let you get back to your regular job now servicing the Commander In Chief...

:suck:

You're going to have to take turns blowing the big guy, Jillian wants a turn.

jillian said:
Hi, you have received -3478 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
loser

Regards,
jillian

Note: This is an automated message.

Rep obviously means a lot to you circle jerkers.

Last edited:
Many were Democrats.

I'm a guy who likes hot women, I've been clear about that. You'll get it when you hit puberty. You're so distressed by it, apparently gender identity is something you're struggling with right now, hang in there, you'll work though it.

I don't know if that's funnier or that you still don't get the libertarian/statue of liberty connection...

the overwhelming number of the American population would cheer the subjugation of the NBPP, the KKK, the militia units, the false 'oath keepers', the Tim McVeighs if they rose up and were smashed.

I will ask you again, KKK Democrat:

Do Muslims hang, behead and stone gays to death or not?

Yep,

Sounds similar to 18th century conservatives!

Nope,

Sounds similar to 20th century Democrats!

We shouldn't celebrate anyone dying. No one should celebrate a Muslims death. That is a sociopathic mentality.

We shouldn't celebrate anyone dying. No one should celebrate a Muslims death. That is a sociopathic mentality.

I'm only following Progressive logic to it's inevitable conclusion. It says that they shouldn't be embracing of Muslims. Seeing how upset they are by this white christian male for speaking against gays, one would think that they would also be very upset with Muslims for killing them.

Last edited:

I'm only following Progressive logic to it's inevitable conclusion. It says that they shouldn't be embracing of Muslims. Seeing how upset they are by this white christian male for speaking against gays, one would think that they would also be very upset with Muslims for killing them.
You aren't following any logic at all. The religions will all always slaughter each other, in greater or lesser numbers, and the deaths of evil men should be celebrated.

Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is 'On The Edge Of Death'

A man named Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church is dying. It is well known that his church hates fags. "God hates fags" is the sign he and his folllowers often parade about at protests.

When the news broke that this man was dying, Progressives and Libbies everywhere were celebrating, even the USMB has it's own thread on the subject in Current Events, that spanned over 25 pages in less than 24 hours.

As these Progressives and Libbies revel in the passing of this man, many of which intend to hold Gay Parades when he finally does die, one wonders why they don't revel in the deaths of tens of thousands of Muslims by Obama's drone strikes.

Muslims are also adamantly opposed to homosexuals, and behead and stone them to death for their orientation.

One would think they would also celebrate and have a parade every time a Muslim dies.

Why aren't they?

So you assume any Muslim that was killed by Obama was violent towards homosexuals?

What is the physical violence of the Westboro baptists?

If they are muslims, they favor violence towards homos, if not they are 'heretics'.

I condemn the Westboro baptist church and it's members, but no more so than Jeremiah Wright's 'Church of god in christ and it's members, and former members. (Barack and Michelle and their spawn)

May he rest in peace.

You are a liar!

Forum List

Back