Why Donald Dumb is running for Prez......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Dumb Duck is aware of two important things among conservatives.....1) among them, he has some of the most gullible creatures ever created by God and 2) bullshit and tough talk will always get these people in a tinzy......but make no mistake, this illegal immigrant hiring, overseas worshiping business mogal is all about da dolla....and there is no way in hell, this man is gonna champion anybody but Donald Dumb should he ever become president. Just about every hotel this man owns, has illegals working in them. Every product he's ever had, is made overseas, including his daughters line.....yet he's running around the country lying to the mindless and getting votes.

One more time, there is nothing more sad, more pathetic than white people who believe in conservatism...to date, not one single congressman with their majority, has done one thing they all rallied for and scared the shit out of white people for, to get elected, not one thing they've done....if you fools haven't noticed...the borders are still open.

Yet another bed wetter's "I hate Trump" post.

With each one his appeal to me gets better.

Why do you think his popularity is growing every day. His favorables are now over 50%.

The big test will be the debate. He has never debated before.

Why do you think his popularity is growing every day. His favorables are now over 50%.

Uh, Guliani had an approval rating that high as well, remember him?
Yes. Many started out high and fell which does not mean that every person who is high will fall.

Trump is very popular for reasons that liberals will never understand. If he holds his own in the upcoming debate, his numbers will go much higher.

The democrats have collapsed. They put all their eggs in the Hillary basket. Now they have no one and are scrambling to prop up a credible candidate. Not a viable candidate, just a credible candidate.

• Banned

Yes. Many started out high and fell which does not mean that every person who is high will fall.

Trump is very popular for reasons that liberals will never understand. If he holds his own in the upcoming debate, his numbers will go much higher.

The democrats have collapsed. They put all their eggs in the Hillary basket. Now they have no one and are scrambling to prop up a credible candidate. Not a viable candidate, just a credible candidate.

I am 50 plus years old, I have yet to see EVER one republican take office in the white house and deliver to you mindless simps anything but a blown up war budget and a huge deficit when leaving.....not ever!!!

You morons never ever get anything from these people but a white man occupying the people's house, thats about it...you dumb fools

I am 50 plus years old, I have yet to see EVER one republican take office in the white house and deliver to you mindless simps anything but a blown up war budget and a huge deficit when leaving.....not ever!!!

You morons never ever get anything from these people but a white man occupying the people's house, thats about it...you dumb fools

Racist.

A white man in the white hut would make it the White House again and be better than the evil creature now haunting it.

A white man in the white hut would make it the White House again and be better than the evil creature now haunting it.

That evil creature got there not once, but twice....because white men occupied that bitch for 200 years...oh 2 snaps for me, LOLOLOLO

Racist.

Takes one to know one, Dick face maggot!!

That evil creature got there not once, but twice....because white men occupied that bitch for 200 years...oh 2 snaps for me, LOLOLOLO
Now we know what a disaster it was. Even democrats want another white man in the white house. However old and doddering he might be.

Across the board, on every level, the general public no longer trust black people in any capacity.

Racist.

Takes one to know one, Dick face maggot!!

Now,now..just because your messiah sucks at his job there's no reason to blame white people.
Maybe you can take solace in pretending it was his white half that fucked everything up.

I agree. For a guy the Op, a blithering idiot, thinks is dumb Trump is doing pretty well.

He's obviously saying something those polled like hence his lead in the national polls.

As for the debates?? I think Trump will do very well. He's used to wheeling and dealing in the business world and that's not much different than debating someone.

Should be one interesting debate season.

As for the DNC. One has to wonder if they will kick Hilbat to the curb and support someone they think stands a better chance of winning. Her baggage will be her undoing especially in the debates when her opponents will be asking tough questions. Questions her sorry ass will not want to answer. Should be interesting.

I agree. For a guy the Op, a blithering idiot, thinks is dumb Trump is doing pretty well.

He's obviously saying something those polled like hence his lead in the national polls.

As for the debates?? I think Trump will do very well. He's used to wheeling and dealing in the business world and that's not much different than debating someone.

As for the DNC. One has to wonder if they will kick Hilbat to the curb and support someone they think stands a better chance of winning. Her baggage will be her undoing especially in the debates when her opponents will be asking tough questions. Questions her sorry ass will not want to answer. Should be interesting.

The only reason that dumb shit is getting attention is because he's up against a crop of fucks that are dumber than he is. I mean that lineup you morons have on your side looks like a special ed class for politics. He's also the only one talking about shit other than Hillary and Obama, something the rest of these fucks talk about all the time.

The only reason that dumb shit is getting attention is because he's up against a crop of fucks that are dumber than he is. I mean that lineup you morons have on your side looks like a special ed class for politics. He's also the only one talking about shit other than Hillary and Obama, something the rest of these fucks talk about all the time.

LMAO Boy are you an idiot if you think those running for POTUS are dumb.

Trump is doing well because he's saying what those polled want to hear. If that wasn't the case he wouldn't be leading in any poll at all. Jeeze are you dumb.

You're the only dummy I see.

Yeah...and your side looks like a bunch of old folks home escapees with criminal retardation problems.

I suspect it's all for publicity which both the left and right are giving him tons of. I have little doubt when this run ends we will see him publish a book about it and make a few million more.

What has the Black man done for American Blacks?
Got them better schools? No
Got them out of the Ghettos? No

Boy, you should learn to listen a lot better. Wouldn't make such a fool of yourself in your various racist rants in here. People are listening to Trump more than others because he's the only one saying the things they're feeling. He's articulating exactly what many folks have become fed up with about the abysmal Republican leadership. And chances are it'll continue to resonate positively with more than just people who identify as Republicans or conservatives too.

Forum List

Back