I'm sick of paying for California's rich!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Well, as expected.....insurance around the country's gonna be going up again......somebody's gotta pay for the rich living in the woods among the tree's in homes that burn the fuck down each year and why not the poor homeowners of this nation. Every motherfuckin summer we go through this shit......one would think by now these dumb shit for brains morons would figure the shit out......move to the city!!

You are a very hateful person.

SRSLY

Along the same lines, Republicans and Democrats for years have been propping up the National Flood Insurance program which constantly rebuilds coastal homes decimated by hurricanes and other weather paid for by you and me.

Along the same lines, Republicans and Democrats for years have been propping up the National Flood Insurance program which constantly rebuilds coastal homes decimated by hurricanes and other weather paid for by you and me.

Here's a thought: perhaps the government shouldn't OWN the majority of land in California (and the West). The Feds (and the state, for that matter) are incredibly poor custodians of undeveloped land. Years of overgrowth create enormous hazards; privately managed land with controlled burns would eliminate a great deal of the risk.

It isn't the rich moving into outlying areas. It's the people who can't afford a million dollars for a condo in the city that move into the hills.

It isn't the rich moving into outlying areas. It's the people who can't afford a million dollars for a condo in the city that move into the hills.

Mmm, depends on your definition of rich.

That million dollars can buy a nice condo in the city, or a nice HOUSE out in the hills.

Well, as expected.....insurance around the country's gonna be going up again......somebody's gotta pay for the rich living in the woods among the tree's in homes that burn the fuck down each year and why not the poor homeowners of this nation. Every motherfuckin summer we go through this shit......one would think by now these dumb shit for brains morons would figure the shit out......move to the city!!

You have some serious anger issues.

The current biggest fire in California is in one of California's poorest counties. The area(Lake County) is not so much trees as heavy, heavy brush- in steep terrain- that is bone dry due to the extended drought.

I doubt a single 'rich' persons home has burned done in this fire.

The current biggest fire in California is in one of California's poorest counties. The area(Lake County) is not so much trees as heavy, heavy brush- in steep terrain- that is bone dry due to the extended drought.

I have relatives who live near that area; they are hardly rich.

Fortunately, the fire is not moving towards their home.

And we all know that tigerred isn't paying for anything, anyway. Her lament is the lament of fourth generation welfare losers who are mad they don't get enough to support their addictions in style.

Thank God for Tin trailors, eh?

And we all know that tigerred isn't paying for anything, anyway. Her lament is the lament of fourth generation welfare losers who are mad they don't get enough to support their addictions in style.

Sticks and stones may break these bones, but words shall never ever ever ever harm me...in short..up yours

Yeah, people who have to pay for their own can't afford the equivalent of subsidized housing palaces.

^^^ Yet more ignorant bigotry from a bigot ^^^

Forum List

Back