The UN women's charity has chosen the perfect "Champion”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1704501094950.jpeg

The Left are all mentally deranged psychopaths. Exhibit 45,694 on how the Left hate women.
FYI: He's also a racist.

Bergdorf sparked outrage and was dismissed by L'Oréal after she post a series of tweets one of which said that the suffragettes were 'white supremacists.'
Another said: "Honestly, I don't have energy to talk about the racial violence of white people any more. Yes, all white people.

"Because most of y'all don't even realise or refuse to acknowledge that your existence, privilege and success as a race is built on the backs, blood and death of people of colour.

"Your entire existence is drenched in racism."

Speaking on GBNews discrimination and employment lawyer Robin Moira White explained that the appointment has "done what it was supposed to and has got people talking."

She said: "The UN is very used to appointing ambassadors who challenge normal thinking, which is a good thing.”

View attachment 883964
The Left are all mentally deranged psychopaths. Exhibit 45,694 on how the Left hate women.

Bergdorf sparked outrage and was dismissed by L'Oréal after she post a series of tweets one of which said that the suffragettes were 'white supremacists.'
Another said: "Honestly, I don't have energy to talk about the racial violence of white people any more. Yes, all white people.

"Because most of y'all don't even realise or refuse to acknowledge that your existence, privilege and success as a race is built on the backs, blood and death of people of colour.

Speaking on GBNews discrimination and employment lawyer Robin Moira White explained that the appointment has "done what it was supposed to and has got people talking."

She said: "The UN is very used to appointing ambassadors who challenge normal thinking, which is a good thing.”

They are all just becoming parodies of themselves.

View attachment 883964

Does the guy holding the sign realize that he is a violent white person?
'ALL white people are racially violent'

Challenging normal thinking is good?

Isn't normal thinking what brought us up from wild savages to having a modern advanced society?

I guess I'm the only one that notices "normal thinking" brought us to where we are and ever since ditching "normal thinking" we have begun to decline as a species.

Forum List

Back