Why doesn't Obama use $400B in unspent Stimulus for Gulf?

If I'm a moron and uneducated how come none of you can come up with a convincing answer as to why Obama is letting people and business in the Gulf suffer while he sits on almost $400Billion in Stimulus Funds, where would that put you on the education scale?

Yeah. Big surprise.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]YouTube - Cricket Sound[/ame]

If I'm a moron and uneducated how come none of you can come up with a convincing answer as to why Obama is letting people and business in the Gulf suffer while he sits on almost $400Billion in Stimulus Funds, where would that put you on the education scale?

Your a gaylord, the whole funding process is way over you GED head. Obama deserves more critisism than Bush got from Katrina IMO. And I'm here in spill central, beyond that your posing for a new tea bag partner.

Your a gaylord, the whole funding process is way over you GED head. Obama deserves more critisism than Bush got from Katrina IMO. And I'm here in spill central, beyond that your posing for a new tea bag partner.

Who was it? Who got the GED? It was someone close to you, right?

gaycrusader, please give me a laugh and tell me you actually graduated college?

We'll deal with your confused sexual identity soon enough, who was it that disappointed you, that scarred you so obviously by their lack of education? Why were you so mortified?

We'll deal with your confused sexual identity soon enough, who was it that disappointed you, that scarred you so obviously by their lack of education? Why were you so mortified?

you seem to be the only tea bagger on this line. I called you the village idiot on the first day I was here. 6 years of college makes you smart like that you loser.

you seem to be the only tea bagger on this line. I called you the village idiot on the first day I was here. 6 years of college makes you smart like that you loser.

So, who is it?

Who are you so embarrassed of?

So, who is it?
you

I'm embarrassed of you, but mocking you is still fun. Are you catholic?

So, who is it?
you

You're totally embarrassed by the lack of education of some important in your life and I know it's not me.

Free yourself of your shame.

I'm a Gnostic Christian.

So, who is it?
you

You're totally embarrassed by the lack of education of some important in your life and I know it's not me.

I'm a Gnostic Christian.

you tea baggers with no college love to change the topic when your exposed as having no higher education.
Do you reject all science, or just the ones your cartoon book tell you too?

I'm a Gnostic Christian.

you tea baggers with no college love to change the topic when your exposed as having no higher education.

You called out someone's Dad in another thread and mentioned GED there too and I find that interesting and telling.

I'm a Gnostic Christian.

You called out someone's Dad in another thread and mentioned GED there too and I find that interesting and telling.

I find it interesting your ashamed of your education level but not your religious hang up.

I find it interesting your ashamed of your education level but not your religious hang up.

There it is again! Shame. Education.

Who is it that you're ashamed of because of their lack of education? You're desperately wanting to scream it out!

Who is it that you're ashamed of because of their lack of education? You're desperately wanting to scream it out!

You, I'm boldly making fun of you. I claim you don't have college experience and your ducking the issue.:cuckoo:

You, I'm boldly making fun of you. I claim you don't have college experience and your ducking the issue.:cuckoo:

But I'm not the one claiming, falsely, that every member of my family has an MBA!

You see that right?

But I'm not the one claiming, falsely, that every member of my family has an MBA!

You see that right?

two MBA's and a teaching masters for the kids, Mom was a nurse. See how easy that is. Unless your ashamed of your high school. LOL

You see that right?

two MBA's and a teaching masters for the kids, Mom was a nurse. See how easy that is. Unless your ashamed of your high school. LOL

I have a BS in Finance.

I'm not the one mentioning "Shame" "GED" and "Dad" now am I?

You see that right?

I have a BS in Finance.

LOL college educated and still hanging onto Mommies religion. that's funny you tea bagger

I have a BS in Finance.

LOL college educated and still hanging onto Mommies religion. that's funny you tea bagger

They allow a lot here, but families are off limits. Mom is a Roman Catholic, thanks for asking.

Maybe you'll tell us about Dad and his GED.

Forum List

Back