Why doesn't Obama use $400B in unspent Stimulus for Gulf?

Why doesn't he lift the Jone's Act restrictions and allow the Europeans to help us out?

Indifference and he is still cowtowing to the unions.
By all means defend BP, and let the American taxpayers pay for it....or the Europeans.

Last edited:
Why doesn't he lift the Jone's Act restrictions and allow the Europeans to help us out?

Indifference and he is still cowtowing to the unions.
By all means defend BP, and let the American taxpayers pay for it.

We already paid for it with "Stimulus" why is Obama saving it? Why not put it to use TODAY in the GULF!

Thank God a private corp like BP stepped up while Obama golfed

Hmmm?

Recovery.gov

$377B unspent.

Why isn't it being used to stop further damage in the Gulf?

Why should the American taxpayers (and their progeny) bail out yet another failed business? Every last DIME of the money that has to be spent should come out of the pockets of the businesses responsible for this mess.

Question...were the American taxpayers responsible for the mess we bailed all the failed companies out of?

Only the extremely niave think that BP will pay for this clean-up.

Well, as of last week, the number I saw was right at 990 million that BP has already spent on clean up. So...seems they are.

The real question should be...How much more will BP be 'demanded' to pay when the 20 Billion is gone. It will be interesting to see how long this money lasts.

Hmmm?

Recovery.gov

$377B unspent.

Why should the American taxpayers (and their progeny) bail out yet another failed business? Every last DIME of the money that has to be spent should come out of the pockets of the businesses responsible for this mess.

Question...were the American taxpayers responsible for the mess we bailed all the failed companies out of?

you really didn't catch the meaning of the "yet another" part of the post? Really?

Hmmm?

Recovery.gov

$377B unspent.

Are you joking--and "waste a enviromental crisis" such as this to cram down our throats "cap and tax." No way--Obama isn't going to work hard to plug this hole or clean it up--it's the best thing that has happened to his anti-oil policy.--:cuckoo:

Here we go!

Yup, Obama is going to continue his flaccid, lackluster, lazy, shiftless ways, dragging his feet on the clean up but look for "Organizing for America" to blame BOOOOOOOSHhhhhh and Evil Republicans.

Prediction: Obama continues to golf while tar piles up in the Gulf

Frank did you graduate college?
How much are your KKK dues?

You have me confused with the longest-servicing, most well respected Democrat Senator and former Majority Leader.

kkk-byrd.jpg

Last edited:
no I don't GED boy, where did I say democrats never had KKK members you racist moron.

no I don't GED boy, where did I say democrats never had KKK members you racist moron.

I was never a KKK member, no member of my family was ever a KKK member, but my father did have a contract to play right field for the NY Giants, but instead he signed up to join the US Navy.

So why won't Obama use unspent Stimulus money in the Gulf, is it better to use it to build bike paths in Albuquerque or to pay whatever ACORN's new name is to get list of Democrat voters from local cemeteries?

Is that leadership?

I was never a KKK member, no member of my family was ever a KKK member, but my father did have a contract to play right field for the NY Giants, but instead he signed up to join the US Navy.

So why won't Obama use unspent Stimulus money in the Gulf, is it better to use it to build bike paths in Albuquerque or to pay whatever ACORN's new name is to get list of Democrat voters from local cemeteries?

Is that leadership?

So your gay cause your dad was in the Navy?

Is that leadership?

You're really making quite an entrance.

Is that leadership?

No problem GayCrusader, I don't talk smack I smack talkers. I'll go educated responses with rich republicans. With poor white trash whiners like you I have to take it down to your level. Where you molested often in the catholic church?

No problem GayCrusader, I don't talk smack I smack talkers. I'll go educated responses with rich republicans. With poor white trash whiners like you I have to take it down to your level. Where you molested often in the catholic church?

Are you practicing your "educated responses" here?

when I see your next educated response it will be your first, you moron. seriously you went to public high school right?

Forum List

Back