9 rounds of golf since the spill began. Really?

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
Yachting, golf....I guess its all a matter of preference.

Meanwhile:

539w.jpg

Thanks for the thread mini..

It speaks volumes about how petty the Obama attacks have become and how little the right wing has to actually attack the president on. This golf "issue" along with teleprompters, dinners with his wife and vacations at Christmas does little to help your side.

Keep up the good work

2 wars, almost 10% unemployment after promising Stimulus would keep it under 8%, and now the Gulf...oh and where's bin Laden?

2 wars, almost 10% unemployment after promising Stimulus would keep it under 8%, and now the Gulf...oh and where's bin Laden?

Maybe you should ask Bush/Cheney? Or...ask McCain. Didn't he say on the campaign trail that he KNEW how to catch bin Laden? And didn't he also promise to follow bin Laden to the gates of hell? When is THAT campaign supposed to start anyway?:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Maybe you should ask Bush/Cheney? Or...ask McCain. Didn't he say on the campaign trail that he KNEW how to catch bin Laden? And didn't he also promise to follow bin Laden to the gates of hell? When is THAT campaign supposed to startm anyway?:eusa_eh:

Wussamatta, isn't the Boy President up to the task? Did all the Intelligence leave with Bush and Cheney? Maybe Obama can appoint a "Bin Laden Czar"?

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh! We hates him, my precious!

Nov 2086: Democrats promise to run against Bush's record.

It's gets old after 2 weeks cupcake, but you keep bringing up BOoooooosh to remind us you can't send a Marxist Community Organizer to do a man's job.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Maybe you should ask Bush/Cheney? Or...ask McCain. Didn't he say on the campaign trail that he KNEW how to catch bin Laden? And didn't he also promise to follow bin Laden to the gates of hell? When is THAT campaign supposed to startm anyway?:eusa_eh:

Wussamatta, isn't the Boy President up to the task? Did all the Intelligence leave with Bush and Cheney? Maybe Obama can appoint a "Bin Laden Czar"?

It's gets old after 2 weeks cupcake, but you keep bringing up BOoooooosh to remind us you can't send a Marxist Community Organizer to do a man's job.

Does this mean you don't have any update on when McCain plans to start his "to the gates of hell" campaign to capture bin Laden like he promised?

Obama is done... look at that pathetic speech he gave the other night. He's lost beyond all hope. Even Emanuel is getting the hell out before this guy totally implodes.

Does this mean you don't have any update on when McCain plans to start his "to the gates of hell" campaign to capture bin Laden like he promised?

You do know that McCain lost the election don't you?

Maybe Obama should step down and give McCain a chance, he certainly could do no worse.

What happened to "we won"?

LOL What a a loser!

Some fun facts that the butt wad righties like to ignore.

Fact One:

The Great Rectum God himself, Ronnie the Stupid spent a total of Fort-Two (42) Days on Vacation during his First Year in Office.

Fact Two:

Our former Deserter-In-Chief spent a total of Seventy-two Days (72) days on vacation during his first year in office, with a total of Sixty-Nine (69) of those Seventy-Two (72) spent at his ranch Crawford Texas, including most of the Month of August 2001. In July of2001 georgie porgie dismissed a Presidential Daily Brief (PDB) in which intelligence experts stated, "Bin Laden Determined To Attack The U.S." The shrub, in true fashion told the briefer, "Ok, you've covered your ass."

In the Eight (08) years of bushie and dickie, the shrub spent a total of Four Hundred Eight-Seven (487) Days on vacation at Camp David, Maryland.

In the Eight (08) years of bushie and dickie, the shrub spent a total of Four Hundred Ninety (490) days on vacation at his ranch in Crawford Texas.

487+

Fact Three:

Bushie baby, in a public statement swore to give up golfing because he felt that doing so was wrong while "We have troops in harm's way." He lied.

"Now watch this drive."

Fact Four:

President Obama has spent a total of Twenty-Six (26) days on vacation in his first year.

Find a better topic, your argument are lame and so are you.

You do know that McCain lost the election don't you?

Ohhhhhhhhhh....so McCain's promise to do what was best for the country (catching bin Laden) was predicated on him winning the election. He's such a good man....and Patriot....:eusa_hand:

In my humble opinion, the more time Owe Bama spends on the golf course, the safer we are as Americans. He can do very little, if any, damage to our country if he stays on the golf course and out of the White House. On top of that, the only thing he could lie about would be his great golf game.

This just in, Obama took time out of his day to piss!!! Oh the humanity!!! We have an ongoing crisis and Obama is pissing? He shouldn't piss again until this is over! What will he do next, eat?

Last edited:

This just in, Obama took time out of his day to piss!!! Oh the humanity!!! We have an ongoing crisis and Obama is pissing? He shouldn't piss again until this is over! What will he do next, eat?

The right wing would demand that he hold it until the crisis is over

Its not just the 9 rounds of golf in the last nine weeks but that Obama:

- allowed Paul McCartney to visit the Whitehouse
- watched movies with his wife
- spent time with his children
- pet the dog

All this while oil is spewing in the Gulf

Some fun facts that the butt wad righties like to ignore.

Fact One:

The Great Rectum God himself, Ronnie the Stupid spent a total of Fort-Two (42) Days on Vacation during his First Year in Office.

Fact Two:

Our former Deserter-In-Chief spent a total of Seventy-two Days (72) days on vacation during his first year in office, with a total of Sixty-Nine (69) of those Seventy-Two (72) spent at his ranch Crawford Texas, including most of the Month of August 2001. In July of2001 georgie porgie dismissed a Presidential Daily Brief (PDB) in which intelligence experts stated, "Bin Laden Determined To Attack The U.S." The shrub, in true fashion told the briefer, "Ok, you've covered your ass."

In the Eight (08) years of bushie and dickie, the shrub spent a total of Four Hundred Eight-Seven (487) Days on vacation at Camp David, Maryland.

In the Eight (08) years of bushie and dickie, the shrub spent a total of Four Hundred Ninety (490) days on vacation at his ranch in Crawford Texas.

487+

Fact Three:

Bushie baby, in a public statement swore to give up golfing because he felt that doing so was wrong while "We have troops in harm's way." He lied.

"Now watch this drive."

Fact Four:

President Obama has spent a total of Twenty-Six (26) days on vacation in his first year.

Find a better topic, your argument are lame and so are you.

Reagan!

LOL OMFG!

you didn't bring Reagan into this did you?!?!?!

LOOL

What a moron!

I was chioking from laughing so hard...Reagan! LOL Holy fucking moly

The right wing would demand that he hold it until the crisis is over

Not all us conservatives. Just the frantic ODS arm wavers.

Follow Obama on Twitter: "I'm pinching a loaf now...it's halfway out and I want to see if I can cut it in half with my Presidential sphincter.....oh wait...got a call from tony hayward...no time to wipe...gotta run!"

when someone's primary tasks when doing their job are thinking and speaking, it is amazing how much work they can get done during a round of golf.

Forum List

Back