Why doesn't Obama use $400B in unspent Stimulus for Gulf?

Hmmm?

Recovery.gov

$377B unspent.

Why isn't it being used to stop further damage in the Gulf?

Why should the American taxpayers (and their progeny) bail out yet another failed business? Every last DIME of the money that has to be spent should come out of the pockets of the businesses responsible for this mess.

BP's CEO could sell his YACHT to help out.....I mean now that he has finished with the race and all...:eusa_eh:

Hmmm?

Recovery.gov

$377B unspent.

Why should the American taxpayers (and their progeny) bail out yet another failed business? Every last DIME of the money that has to be spent should come out of the pockets of the businesses responsible for this mess.

We have a 230+ year tradition of laws and courts to settle these matters, if it's an economic matter why end run our courts for a few buck when Obama is sitting on 20 times that amount? Hmmmm?

Hmmm?

Recovery.gov

$377B unspent.

We have a 230+ year tradition of laws and courts to settle these matters, if it's an economic matter why end run our courts for a few buck when Obama is sitting on 20 times that amount? Hmmmm?

Because MANY Americans are tired of bailing out big corporations??

Because MANY Americans are tired of bailing out big corporations??

So that why the Stimulus money is going to Democrat causes and contributors or sitting idle?

Hmmm?

Recovery.gov

$377B unspent.

Are you stoned? Seriously, through the courts, it would take BP 230+ years to pony up to their responsibility. WTF do you have against corporate responsibility?

Congress appropriates $.
A thorough understanding of how the US government works needs to be taught in 5th grade.

Why don't they spend it repaying the debt they took on to recieve it?

Im sure its the same reason they dont spend this now. Because if they do, then Obama's friends wont get the money.

Are you stoned? Seriously, through the courts, it would take BP 230+ years to pony up to their responsibility. WTF do you have against corporate responsibility?

Are you a fucking retard? Do you understand our legal system, it's history, traditions and principles?

I'm all for corporate responsibility, I loath Fascism. I loath a government that puts a gun to the head of Wells Fargo Chairman to induce him to take TARP Money and I loathe the new Hitler clone in the White House.

In any event, this is about putting $400B to use where it's needed most right now

Last edited:

Are you a fucking retard? Do you understand our legal system, it's history, traditions and principles?

I'm all for corporate responsibility, I loath Fascism. I loath a government that puts a gun to the head of Wells Fargo Chairman to induce him to take TARP Money and I loathe the new Hitler clone in the White House.

In any event, this is about putting $400B to use where it's needed most right now

INTO the pockets of BP??? IF we pay now, BP will not be forced to do so later. What part about this is so hard for you to understand? Or, would you prefer BP NOT be held financially responsible for their mess?

There is no legal challenge to the responsibility BP (and Halliburton, and Transocean) bears in this. Meanwhile, you might want to educate yourself on the definition, history, and tradition of fascism, for chrissakes.

INTO the pockets of BP??? IF we pay now, BP will not be forced to do so later. What part about this is so hard for you to understand? Or, would you prefer BP NOT be held financially responsible for their mess?

:udaman:

Are you trying to out-retard, Barb?

How does Stimulating the Gulf economy relieve BP of their responsibility? They're still culpable and they're still liable.

There is no legal challenge to the responsibility BP (and Halliburton, and Transocean) bears in this. Meanwhile, you might want to educate yourself on the definition, history, and tradition of fascism, for chrissakes.

"There is no legal challenge to the responsibility BP (and Halliburton, and Transocean) bears in this."

Does this mean we no longer need courts and trials and evidence and experts to assign blame?

What do you mean by that?

Forum List

Back