Why doesn't Obama use $400B in unspent Stimulus for Gulf?

But the OP is about Obama not using unspent Stimulus to help people in the Gulf.

Stay on Topic

Obama doesn't spend money.

The Rubber Stamp Dem-Destroy-the-economy Congress does. All Obama has to do is ask them to spend money and they will.

Why isn't he asking them to help the people suffering in the Gulf?

Because you're an idiot and those funds are already legally appropriated?

Why do you think when you come up with simple shit like "a-duhhh! spend the stimulus money on the gulf!!" ............. that instead of people agreeing "yea, Frank, that's common sense!" .....................they're more like "how big of a retard are you, exactly?"

It's because you come up with the most dense bullshit one could pull out of their ass if they weren't an actual bull.

Obama doesn't spend money.

The Rubber Stamp Dem-Destroy-the-economy Congress does. All Obama has to do is ask them to spend money and they will.

Why do you think when you come up with simple shit like "a-duhhh! spend the stimulus money on the gulf!!" ............. that instead of people agreeing "yea, Frank, that's common sense!" .....................they're more like "how big of a retard are you, exactly?"

It's because you come up with the most dense bullshit one could pull out of their ass if they weren't an actual bull.

So using the money for Get Out The Vote efforts is more important than helping the Gulf.

OK.

So using the money for Get Out The Vote efforts is more important than helping the Gulf.

OK.

Money's not even needed to "help the gulf," moron. The culprits(BP) agreed on being responsible, financially. So that saves us taxpayers, and the Gulf gets its money. Jesus christ i wish thick turds would flush.

OK.

Money's not even needed to "help the gulf," moron. The culprits(BP) agreed on being responsible, financially. So that saves us taxpayers, and the Gulf gets its money. Jesus christ i wish thick turds would flush.

They don't need money in the Gulf?

They can restart business and rebuild the fisheries with just Hope and Change, right?

OK.

They can restart business and rebuild the fisheries with just Hope and Change, right?
Why aren't you up there scooping up tar balls?

obama_golf.jpg

"Let them eat tar!"

VaYanker wanted to know why McCain hasn't caught bin Laden and now you want me to be President, talk about buyers remorse!

Hope?

Change?

I see...you don't really give a shit this is just another opportunity for you to display your ODS.

:thup:

All I can say it,

"Thank God for BP's generous Voluntary contribution to the Gulf, because left up to Obama they could eat tar!"

A foreign company steps up while Obama works on his putts.

wow I'm new and can already tell Frank is the village idiot. Hey frank what are your KKK dues running these days?

wow I'm new and can already tell Frank is the village idiot. Hey frank what are your KKK dues running these days?

"Thank God for BP's generous Voluntary contribution to the Gulf, because left up to Obama they could eat tar!"

Are you one of Obama's golfing buddies?

Obama's latest plan is to take all the sand from the sand traps he keeps getting in and move it to the Gulf.

In other words, if BP hadn't suddenly decided to voluntarily contribute, Obama would have sent nothing to the Gulf to help them rebuild.

I'm glad BP decided to contribute because Obama and the Dems are giving nothing put slowdowns and "We'll get right back to you"

Forum List

Back