Why doesn't africa treat its ebola victims instead of dumping them on white countries?

Didn't America just spend 1/2 MILLION on that Obola victim that just died?....WE paid for that, the bill was addressed to SUCKERS!

Yes duncan cost us $500,000 and obozo wants to let all africans with ebola come here for treatment!!

15nb1o5.gif
Typical RW retard that thinks a entire country equals an individual.

Didn't America just spend 1/2 MILLION on that Obola victim that just died?....WE paid for that, the bill was addressed to SUCKERS!

Yes duncan cost us $500,000 and obozo wants to let all africans with ebola come here for treatment!!

15nb1o5.gif

Typical subversive that has no idea what a metaphor is used for!

15nb1o5.gif

In this case its used to fool retards like you and get you upset about not isolating an entire country.

We all know why. They can't, just like africans can't do anything that involves technical skills. Everytime africa has a problem it's always "where da white man". We're supposed to take in millions of eric duncans and spend trillions of dollars helping them.

Africa is treating its own victims. Almost all of the Ebola victims who have left Africa are Westerners who caught it in Africa.

I am just waiting for your post hoping that Ebola kills off all of the blacks in Africa in order to save the 'white species' from them.

15nb1o5.gif

In this case its used to fool retards like you and get you upset about not isolating an entire country.

Learn something instead of forever being an :ahole-1:

We all know why. They can't, just like africans can't do anything that involves technical skills. Everytime africa has a problem it's always "where da white man". We're supposed to take in millions of eric duncans and spend trillions of dollars helping them.

Africa is treating its own victims. Almost all of the Ebola victims who have left Africa are Westerners who caught it in Africa.

I am just waiting for your post hoping that Ebola kills off all of the blacks in Africa in order to save the 'white species' from them.

Then you quarantine all WHITES coming from Africa... Obola only has a racial issue to the ones that point it out!

15nb1o5.gif

The fact Ted Cruz is a republican alerted me you nor he have anything to teach. Just admit the cartoon fooled you. Metaphor my ass.

The fact Ted Cruz is a republican alerted me you nor he have anything to teach. Just admit the cartoon fooled you. Metaphor my ass.

Beside you not understanding it, you still don't understand what Cruz said, but, then again, you didn't look at it... The Metaphor for your ass is

Protocal-600-LI.jpg

Beside you not understanding it, you still don't understand what Cruz said, but, then again, you didn't look at it... The Metaphor for your ass is

Protocal-600-LI.jpg

Youre rambling. Stop and slap yourself and try again.

Protocal-600-LI.jpg

Then I'd be an :ahole-1: like you!

Protocal-600-LI.jpg

You seem infatuated with assholes and cartoons with guys ass cracks showing. Are you trying to reach out and tell us something?

Protocal-600-LI.jpg

You seem infatuated with assholes and cartoons with guys ass cracks showing. Are you trying to reach out and tell us something?

Simply demonstrating with words and pictures who, and what you are.... But I bet you knew that! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

101614.jpg

Protocal-600-LI.jpg

Simply demonstrating with words and pictures who, and what you are.... But I bet you knew that! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

101614.jpg
Yes I kind of figured you were a latent homosexual. At least man up and admit it.

Protocal-600-LI.jpg

101614.jpg
Yes I kind of figured you were a latent homosexual. At least man up and admit it.

Perhaps here I should point out that it takes a latent homosexual, to make homosexual statements about another he doesn't know....

101614.jpg

Perhaps here I should point out that it takes a latent homosexual, to make homosexual statements about another he doesn't know....
Perhaps you should realize its not hard for anyone to see that constant references to asses and assholes point to the conclusion you are a latent homosexual. Its not rocket science. Its just an observation.

Last edited:

101614.jpg

Perhaps you should realize its not hard for anyone to see that constant references to asses and assholes point ot the conclusion you are a latent homosexual. Its not rocket science. Its just an observation.

And here I thought I was being nice instead of calling you some racial epitaph, or something with the word fuck or ****, or pointing out you 2 digit IQ!! So what else would you, as a latent homosexual want to talk about, since you conveniently got off the subject of this thread?

101614.jpg

Perhaps you should realize its not hard for anyone to see that constant references to asses and assholes point ot the conclusion you are a latent homosexual. Its not rocket science. Its just an observation.

And here I thought I was being nice instead of calling you some racial epitaph, or something with the word fuck or ****, or pointing out you 2 digit IQ!! So what else would you, as a latent homosexual want to talk about, since you conveniently got off the subject of this thread?
You got off the subject with your retarded cartoon that tricked you into thinking an entire country was the same as an individual. You may need to reread the OP for pointers.

Forum List

Back