Why doesn't africa treat its ebola victims instead of dumping them on white countries?

Simply demonstrating with words and pictures who, and what you are.... But I bet you knew that! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

101614.jpg
Yes I kind of figured you were a latent homosexual. At least man up and admit it.

Perhaps here I should point out that it takes a latent homosexual, to make homosexual statements about another he doesn't know....
Perhaps you should realize its not hard for anyone to see that constant references to asses and assholes point ot the conclusion you are a latent homosexual. Its not rocket science. Its just an observation.

And here I thought I was being nice instead of calling you some racial epitaph, or something with the word fuck or ****, or pointing out you 2 digit IQ!! So what else would you, as a latent homosexual want to talk about, since you conveniently got off the subject of this thread?
You got off the subject with your retarded cartoon that tricked you into thinking an entire country was the same as an individual. You may need to reread the OP for pointers.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:and you STILL don't get the satire and TRUTH of that cartoon.... truly a 2 digit IQ! Now you'll feel better that I pointed out your mental inadequacies!

Yes I kind of figured you were a latent homosexual. At least man up and admit it.

Perhaps here I should point out that it takes a latent homosexual, to make homosexual statements about another he doesn't know....
Perhaps you should realize its not hard for anyone to see that constant references to asses and assholes point ot the conclusion you are a latent homosexual. Its not rocket science. Its just an observation.

And here I thought I was being nice instead of calling you some racial epitaph, or something with the word fuck or ****, or pointing out you 2 digit IQ!! So what else would you, as a latent homosexual want to talk about, since you conveniently got off the subject of this thread?
You got off the subject with your retarded cartoon that tricked you into thinking an entire country was the same as an individual. You may need to reread the OP for pointers.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:and you STILL don't get the satire and TRUTH of that cartoon.... truly a 2 digit IQ! Now you'll feel better that I pointed out your mental inadequacies!
I only get it convinced you isolating a country was the same as isolating an individual.

I only get it convinced you isolating a country was the same as isolating an individual.

What

What
Pain killers wearing off?

What

I'm sorry to hear yours are... is that why I could make sense of that statement?

What

I'm sorry to hear yours are... is that why I could make sense of that statement?
You cant hear on a message board. Go get some more pain killers. You are hallucinating. Yes that is why you said could and not couldn't and why you couldn't understand what I was saying.

We all know why. They can't, just like africans can't do anything that involves technical skills. Everytime africa has a problem it's always "where da white man". We're supposed to take in millions of eric duncans and spend trillions of dollars helping them.

Africa is treating its own victims. Almost all of the Ebola victims who have left Africa are Westerners who caught it in Africa.

I am just waiting for your post hoping that Ebola kills off all of the blacks in Africa in order to save the 'white species' from them.
and just think.....Speedos is on record here in this forum saying.....he doesnt hate black people....the guy is one of the biggest pussies in here....he will not confront me....he has been avoiding me like Ebola ever since i had the gall and audacity to ask him to prove some shit he said....which of course he ran from....right speedos?....

African savages brought us aids and now ebola. asschapless should be proud. Asclepias
Ebola and AIDS are diseases dumbass. Africans didnt invent them.

Africans don't have the brains to invent anything. But their filthy stone age lifestyle provides a perfect medium for the development and spread of disease. Do africans even know what a bath is.?

African savages brought us aids and now ebola. asschapless should be proud. Asclepias

Africans don't have the brains to invent anything. But their filthy stone age lifestyle provides a perfect medium for the development and spread of disease. Do africans even know what a bath is.?

Well once more showing that while IQ might be equal between blacks and whites, there is little doubt that the IQ is lower for racists.

Well once more showing that while IQ might be equal between blacks and whites, there is little doubt that the IQ is lower for racists.
The board notes all you have is personal attacks. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

The board notes all you have is personal attacks. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

I am admitting that the IQ of racists is certainly lower than of everyone else. Thanks for confirming that.

According to shit shooters there is no diseases in the US, that have originated here and 450k deaths a year related to heart disease is a lie...

You guys blame everything on Black people. You even named the Black Plague after Black people.

the board notes that you are a pussy.....

Lets start afresh.....

If your IQ is lower than that of a tsetse fly........you might be a racist....

Feel free to contribute.

[

I am admitting that the IQ of racists is certainly lower than of everyone else. Thanks for confirming that.

I agree. The low IQ people are the super-racist liberals like you who support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of whites and the biggest hate crime in america.

According to shit shooters there is no diseases in the US, that have originated here and 450k deaths a year related to heart disease is a lie...

I said that?. Show us the post.

Defeating you is so easy.

[

I agree. The low IQ people are the super-racist liberals like you who support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of whites and the biggest hate crime in america.

When have I supported affirmative action?

Please feel free to show me.

Meanwhile, the racists are the ones who keep trying to promote white supremacy idiocy like telling Americans that they should go back to Africa because their skin is black.

Another one

If you go to great pains to explain that you don't hate some race, but you want them to be treated differently than whites.......you might just be a racist

Forum List

Back