The Peaceful Muslim Population Myth

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
It's a myth! The vast majority of Muslims in the world hold radical views.

100% of all Mudslimes hold radical views. Islam is a radical view. It's a cult from Satan.

Damn liberals are defending the Mudslime anti-Christs who hate Jesus and deny the crucifixion. The biggest threat to America isn't even the Mudslimes, it's American liberals who refuse to let us defend ourselves from them.

I just watched BEN's presentation , looks pretty convincing to me and when he talks about sharia he uses honor killings of women as an example of shariah at work . Course , sounds convincing if his percentages of muslims supporting honor killings are correct .

I just watched BEN's presentation , looks pretty convincing to me and when he talks about sharia he uses honor killings of women as an example of shariah at work . Course , sounds convincing if his percentages of muslims supporting honor killings are correct .

Even in it's more benign forms, like in Sharia family law, it is horribly misogynistic. Women always receive the short end of the stick in terms of inheritance, child custody, divorce and whatnot.

only thing that I've seen in photos is that iran hangs homosexuals from cranes in some town squares simply because they are homosexual and iran uses 'sharia' as justification for doing the hangings . Where are the stonings of adulteresses done , think its also in iran and done under 'sharia' law .

The Doctor is Out of touch with reality, apparently a prerequisite for Senior Mod status.

This is certainly not referring to the doctor here, but in some cases one has to wonder whether it is being out of touch with reality or being very much part of the agenda in question.

Even in it's more benign forms, like in Sharia family law, it is horribly misogynistic. Women always receive the short end of the stick in terms of inheritance, child custody, divorce and whatnot.

A system can be created on a philosophic foundation or a utilitarian one. Arabs were slave traders long before Mohammed came along, so they often saw first hand the state of the African family. The Arab control of female sexuality stands in stark contrast to the cultural patterns of Africa.

In the West we've implemented an equitable system of law for family relations. Women can seek a divorce, they usually are awarded custody of children, and they get half of family assets. He also have a high divorce rate, women initiate over 70% of divorces, and we have a lot of children raised in single family households. Sharia clamps down on women's nature. Arab countries have lower rates of divorce, lower rates of single parenthood, and lower rates of children raised in single parent households.

Forum List

Back