Why doesn't africa treat its ebola victims instead of dumping them on white countries?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
We all know why. They can't, just like africans can't do anything that involves technical skills. Everytime africa has a problem it's always "where da white man". We're supposed to take in millions of eric duncans and spend trillions of dollars helping them.

The truly sad thing is after WW2, all the European powers were pressured to give up colonialism by the Africans and allow the African states to stand on their own two feet. The Europeans left and the African states have been crying for aid ever since. Demands for independence shouldn't require an umbilical cord to London, Paris, Madrid, or Brussels to provide support. If the African states are incapable of running their own affairs, then maybe colonialism is the solution for all involved.

I was reading recently where some Africans in Zimbabwe were saying the good ol' days were under British and later Rhodesian rule. It's a cry heard in South Africa as well. Apartheid sucked, but not as bad as starvation.

Cool! Then surely the rest of the world has stopped interfering there! Oh wait... they haven't???
Why is that?

Far out, man. Just far out, man. Do you realize you actually used two sentences, more or less, in a post? Did it hurt? Did you have smoke and stuff coming off the mental cogs, spilling out your ears? There's probably an Obamacare clause that covers things like that. If all the mental effort set off smoke detectors in your house, I'd get down to the emergency room right this very minute.

Cool! Then surely the rest of the world has stopped interfering there! Oh wait... they haven't???
Why is that?

Far out, man. Just far out, man. Do you realize you actually used two sentences, more or less, in a post? Did it hurt? Did you have smoke and stuff coming off the mental cogs, spilling out your ears? There's probably an Obamacare clause that covers things like that. If all the mental effort set off smoke detectors in your house, I'd get down to the emergency room right this very minute.

Do you have a smart phone? Humor me please it'll make sense when I respond.

The answer seems obvious... send all the diseased black folk to white dominated countries, and watch the whites fall all over themselves to make sure the blacks are taken care of so that they can't be called racist! ....It seems that word has magical effects on 2 digit IQ'd white liberals.

Didn't America just spend 1/2 MILLION on that Obola victim that just died?....WE paid for that, the bill was addressed to SUCKERS!

The truly sad thing is after WW2, all the European powers were pressured to give up colonialism by the Africans and allow the African states to stand on their own two feet. The Europeans left and the African states have been crying for aid ever since. Demands for independence shouldn't require an umbilical cord to London, Paris, Madrid, or Brussels to provide support. If the African states are incapable of running their own affairs, then maybe colonialism is the solution for all involved.

I was reading recently where some Africans in Zimbabwe were saying the good ol' days were under British and later Rhodesian rule. It's a cry heard in South Africa as well. Apartheid sucked, but not as bad as starvation.

ahhh... it's so cute to read the posts of racists..... and it reminds me every day how happy I am that I don't know anyone like you.

Even africans know that black means poverty and white means prosperity. Black means crime and chaos and white means order and calm.

Africa is a primitive violent black hole where hundreds of billions of dollars has been sucked into the event horizon and nothing good ever comes back out.

Why is that?

Because the black rulers invite the whites to come in and build things. Blacks can't do technology and without whites, africa goes back to the stone age. THINK

Didn't America just spend 1/2 MILLION on that Obola victim that just died?....WE paid for that, the bill was addressed to SUCKERS!

Yes duncan cost us $500,000 and obozo wants to let all africans with ebola come here for treatment!!

Yes duncan cost us $500,000 and obozo wants to let all africans with ebola come here for treatment!!

Oh wow. Think about if we hadn't had socialized medicine since the 50's. He would have been just thrown out on the street to spread his disease or wait for Jesus to come heal him.

Guys, any chance of getting a 'disagree' button again? This board is getting too kinder and gentler for me.

Africa is a primitive violent black hole where hundreds of billions of dollars has been sucked into the event horizon and nothing good ever comes back out.

Why is that?

Because the black rulers invite the whites to come in and build things. Blacks can't do technology and without whites, africa goes back to the stone age. THINK

I made a fool of you when you started the "Blacks and Tech" lie, should I hyperlink you to that epic asswhipping??

jessy-on-unicorn.jpg

Sure, and they also told you how they missed seeing little white girls riding unicorns.
Heads up!!!...when they started laughing, they weren't laughing with you...

ahhh... it's so cute to read the posts of racists..... and it reminds me every day how happy I am that I don't know anyone like you.

It's not a question of racism, but there is something seriously wrong in Africa. The Africans said they could run Africa, the European powers left, but is Africa better for decolonization? Despite sending the best and brightest Africans to Oxford, Harvard, and the Sorbonne, despite Europe sending untold billions of dollars in the last half century to Africa, and despite uncountable NGO programs devoted keeping Africa afloat, places like Zimbabwe have gone from the bread basket of the continent to being impoverished and South Africa has gone from being a crown jewel to a place where girls buy rape insurance and the president of the country thinks raping virgins cures AIDS.

jessy-on-unicorn.jpg

Sure, and they also told you how they missed seeing little white girls riding unicorns.
Heads up!!!...when they started laughing, they weren't laughing with you...
laughter.gif

It's not a question of racism, but there is something seriously wrong in Africa. The Africans said they could run Africa, the European powers left, but is Africa better for decolonization? Despite sending the best and brightest Africans to Oxford, Harvard, and the Sorbonne, despite Europe sending untold billions of dollars in the last half century to Africa, and despite uncountable NGO programs devoted keeping Africa afloat, places like Zimbabwe have gone from the bread basket of the continent to being impoverished and South Africa has gone from being a crown jewel to a place where girls buy rape insurance and the president of the country thinks raping virgins cures AIDS.
100% better. Now get the World Bank out of Africa and giving money to corrupt leaders and facilitating strife in areas they want to control.

Forum List

Back